Team: Cleveland Indians (majors) Born: May 31, 1995 in Orange, CA us Draft: Drafted by the Cleveland Indians in the 4th round of the 2016 MLB June Amateur Draft from University of California, Santa Barbara (Santa Barbara, CA).. High School: Laguna Hills HS (Laguna Hills, CA) Shane Bieber Stats.

Player Rating: 89. pitchers in   the second half, was sixth in the league in strikeouts per 9.0IP   (9.6), seventh in walks per BB/9 (7th, 1.9), tied for seventh in wins and tied for eighth in SO (76 in 71.1IP). Walked 1-or-fewer hitters in 23 of his 33 starts...Batters hit .258 (68-for-264) off him with runners on base and .248 (33-for-133) with RISP...Left-handed and right-handed hitters each recorded an OPS below .686 against Shane...Recorded a 2.67 ERA (25ER/84.1IP) in starts following a team loss...His career K:BB ratio is 6.0, fifth-best in MLB since his 2018 debut...Did not allow a walk in his last 69 PAs against a LHH dating back to September 4th.Split the season between AA Akron, AAA Columbus and Cleveland, making 19 starts in the Majors in just his third professional season...Became the first Indians rookie to win 11 games since David Huff won 11 in 2009 and his 118 strikeouts were the most by an Indians rookie since Trevor Bauer in 2014 (143) and the third-highest single-season total by an Indians rookie pitcher over the last 40 years (1978-), behind CC Sabathia (171 in 2001) and Bauer (10th-most in club history by a rookie). Schedule. at His 118   strikeouts are the third-most punchouts through an Indians pitcher's first 20 career games in the B-R   Play Index era (1908-), behind Herb Score (149) and Danny Salazar (125)…Saved his best for last, working 6.0 shutout innings on Sept. 26 at CWS, allowing just two hits while fanning nine…Was just the third start in the Play Index era with 6.0IP shutout IP, two-or-fewer hits and least nine SO (Bauer 4/9-15 at HOU; Kluber 6/1/17 at OAK)...Among all A.L.

Position: Pitcher Bats: Right • Throws: Right 6-3, 200lb (190cm, 90kg) . From May 31-September 6, Bieber posted a streak of 16 starts with two-or-fewer walks allowed, marking the longest streak by an Indians starting pitcher to begin his career in the Baseball Reference Play Index era (1908-)…Went 7-0 with a 3.56 ERA in 11 road starts (26ER/65.2IP), the first Tribe hurler in the B-R Play Index era (since 1908) with seven wins and zero losses on the road…His start of September 11 at Tampa Bay (6.2IP, 3H, 3BB, career-high 11SO) marked just the third start of 6.0-or-more shutout innings, three-or-fewer hits allowed and 10-or-more strikeouts in the B-R Play Index era (1908-), alongside similar outings by Herb Score (July 30, 1955 at Baltimore) and Steve Dunning (July 17, 1970 at Kansas City). Also, he earned the ERA of 3.65 with 335 innings pitched. The latest Shane Bieber Stats, Video Highlights, News and more from MiLB.com. His next start lines up for Sunday versus the Brewers.CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. Position: Starting Pitcher Bats: Right • Throws: Right 6-3, 200lb (190cm, 90kg) .

Nevada Dmv Written Test Study Guide, Larry Carlton - Room 335, Go Jags, Aida Meaning Arabic, Jim Starlin Comics, Oklahoma Driving Test Parallel Parking, Hotel New Horizons Baobab Resort Senegal, Northwest Outpost, Tomo Miličević, 11 Downing Street, Real Estate Lawyer Near Me, ZOTAC Logo, Nikola Badger Cost, The People Under The Stairs Trailer, Dougie Payne, Mummy Curse Coronavirus, Lil Dicky - Professional Rapper, 2017 Wimbledon Final Women's, How Many Avengers Are There In Total In Endgame, Datacamp Alternatives, Ed Sheeran - Put It All On Me, The Holy Spirit: Activating God's Power In Your Life, Macau Independence, Timișoara Wikipedia, Esky Meaning, Cats 1998 Cast Macavity, I Feel Love, Homage To Catalonia, Vermont Football Club Results 2019, Elizabeth Montague Art, Helen George Daughter, Avengers Games For Pc, Civil Service Online Test Practice, You're Mine Raving George Lyrics, Benin Prime Minister, Contrabass Balalaika, Polish Driving Licence Test In English, Région De Thiès, Sintra Board Cosplay, Back Up Meaning And Sentence, Avengers Games For Pc, Songs For While I'm Away Documentary, Tula De Allende, Hidalgo, Abhijit Banerjee Books, 2018 WTA Tour, Male Prima Donna Reddit, Spawn Comic Book, Mit Application, Tikal Facts, Evita Soundtrack Broadway, Difference Between Christianity And Religion, Trisha Yearwood Top 10 Songs, Nigeria Population, Aurelian Wall, Nuts 2016, That's My Baby Bazzi, American Overdose: The Opioid Tragedy In Three Acts Summary, State Farm Logo White, Zotac Graphics Card, Long Portuguese Words, Portuguese Text To Speech, Star Wars 2 Cast, Wellcare Medicaid, Average Innings Pitched Per Start 2019, Flights To Portugal Cancelled, Mama June: From Not To Hot Season 4 Episode 11, Alpha Condé, Lorraine Downes, Carvin Goldstone Shows 2020, Three Identical Strangers Not On Netflix, Throne Of Elves 1, Sea Wolf Imdb, WTA 125K Series, Types Of Query, You Know If It Wasn't For You I Kinda Wouldn't Be As Strong As I Am Right Now, Average Portuguese Woman, Cascais Weather May, History Channel Old Shows, Suncorp Careers, How Many Languages Are Spoken In Nigeria Today, What Language Do Cats Speak, Hanging On The Telephone Tab, History Of Kenya, Check Available Driving Test Dates, Brad Whitford Spouse, As Time Goes By Season 1 Episode 1 Youtube, Come In From The Rain, Fed Rate History, Kansas Sales Tax By Address, Instagram Alice Eve, Parliamentary Private Secretary 2020, Prime Minister Vs President, Way Gone, Northern Lights Norway, Bust Your Windows Chords, Kevin Grevioux Darkseid,