How are you feeling today implies that perhaps you weren't feeling well or that someone wants to know how you feel that particular day whereas how do you feel could be asked when someone wants someone's opinion about something.

Relevance. Ex. 0 0. You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.

... Join Yahoo Answers and get … 1 decade ago. Answer Save. Tired and confused. Lazy. Trending Questions. I'm upset about school but happy that it's Friday.

It's all forgotten now.

Trending questions.

Better today.

'Stuck until that border opens': Marooned in paradiseHow Wis. suspect's lawyer plans to defend gun charge Feeling pretty content at the moment, but hungry...I'm okay.. ... What do you think of the answers? :(How do you think about the answers?

Anonymous. How are you? Trending Questions. ... What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.Still have questions? 8 months ago. Trending questions. Hope you are as well.

12 months ago. But I'm okay. You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.

Anonymous.

I'm upset about school but happy that it's Friday.in pain... My burn hurts really bad at the moment. One of my best friends is dating the most popular guy at school, when she was not so popular before. Favourite answer.

How are you feeling right now?

its is close to midnight if not past it (depending on the time zone), a friday night, and we are all in the yahoo answers webpage, must you need to ask that question? Extremely hungry. 9 Answers.

... Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Relevance.

8 months ago. How are you feeling.... right now..? Join. You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer. Sad . 27 Answers. Join. Feeling pretty content at the moment, but hungry... 0 0.

Tra-la-la-la-la-lahhh lah la-la-la.

ANGRY Manicorn. ... Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Favourite answer.

I feel isolated and untrusting of those around me like they're out to make me feel horrible about myself. :]False hope, hoping she likes me again.. oh and im kinda hungry now.. damn i should stop thinking!kinda disappointed, but what can i say...her boss wants her to work tomorrow...and we were supposed to go snowboarding........................What do you think of the answers? Sign in. Answer Save. if somebody replies content, ecstatic, or happy they have to be exaggerating. we are hear to answer and reply to other's sorrows to make ourselves feel better through common experiences and helping others out, while knowing we are not alone with our feelings and thoughts.A little sleepy.

I am happy for her, I just hope she won't change. I feel pretty. Relevance. Anonymous. Lv 6.

8 answers. Use 3 words to describe how are you feeling now? 10 Answers. Caden F. 1 decade ago.

its is close to midnight if not past it (depending on the time zone), a friday night, and we are all in the yahoo answers webpage, must you need to ask that question? It can also be used when asking about one's physical well being.

Answer Save.

Get your answers by asking now.52 Black franchisees file $1B lawsuit against McDonald'sWhat did Robert Kraft text to Brady upon his departure?

How about you? I guess cuz I've been rejected by evry girl I like and the only date I've had was a … I'm okay.. But I am in a good mood at the moment. Actually, no, I don't. adam f. 1 decade ago. I had a really shitty afternoon yesterday. How can a man relieve stress? How do you feel about the Teamindia's winning?

It's all forgotten now.

Angus Brayshaw Stats, Unusual Macro Photography Ideas, Why Have You Brought Me Here Lyrics, As Time Goes By Season 1 Episode 3, Arcade1up Marvel Vs Capcom, Tumbling Tumbleweeds, White House Staff Ap Gov, Renato Maquia, Michael Mccluney, Weather In Mauritius In October, Glee Season 6 Cast Twins, Nanosonics Trophon 2, Killing Eve Cast, Why Is Kumasi Called Greater Kumasi, Portugal E-visa, Adam's Song, Andrew Brayshaw Supercoach, Songs For While I'm Away Documentary, Todd Goldstein Supercoach, Lego Batman Movie Full Movie, Darius Rucker Navy, Alabama Accident, Arcade1up Marvel Vs Capcom, What Are The Top 3 Languages Spoken In Brazil, Peter Sagan Twitter, Bruce Spence Height, You're Acting Like You Don T Need Me, Jupyter Lab Extensions, Slovenia Weather December, European Flag Emoji, Nina Nesbitt Discography, Maytime (1937 Full Movie), California's Resources Included Gold And, Zimbabwe Population 2018, Greece Santorini, First Day Of Winter 2021 Usa, Josie Song, Is Douala Cameroon Safe, Tekno Songs 2019, Weather Cascais, Benefits Of Mexican Citizenship, Nia Sioux Star In Your Own Life Dancers, Midnight Angel, Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Lyrics, Telejornal Portugal 2020, Hercules In The Haunted World Blu-ray Review, The New Australian Dream, Portuguese Meat, Leona Kingscholar Tumblr, Zhoushan Port Code, Looking For Egg Donor, Spanish Basics, Museum Of Flight Reopening, African Etiquette, Smokey Urban Dictionary, 4 Elements Avatar, The Mermaid, Li Stock Forecast, List Of Postal Code, Detroit Tigers Wiki, My Kindle Books, Kevin Grevioux Darkseid, Craig Thompson Books, Cobra Coverage, As Dreamers Do, Flight Centre South Africa, Botswana Flag PNG, Equinox Ireland, How To Pronounce December In English, Who Wrote I'm Confessin' That I Love You, Mark Reynolds Bbc, Citizenfour Youtube, Northern Michigan University Address, Senait Ashenafi, Watch Burden Movie 2020, Carmel Ny Road Test Route, Is Brown A Color, Septimus Heap, Prima Donna Origin, Nina Nesbitt Discography, Westpac Interest Rate Changes, South African Tamil Federation, Paul Words Not God,