It was a really cool experiment. "If I Lost You" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Travis Tritt. Album: Strange Little Birds ... She told Billboard magazine that she wrote this song about her relationship with her husband, and it blurs, "the line between passionate love and crippling jealousy."

The I didn’t have my phone on me or anything, I just had my ukulele and I was tripping balls on this cliff and I started doing that whistle and I was like, “Holy shit what is that fucking melody?” I sang that for 3 hours straight because I wasn’t going to see my phone for a while. No. The song … She told If I Lost You. If I have an idea or a snippet or even like a sentence, I put it down.

I played that song for my label, Warner Bros.. I caught up with the 36-year-old in Los Angeles last month to discuss her surprise smash and revival. These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. The song is in a slow waltz tempo. But if I lost you There'd be no sun shine shinin through I don't know what in the world I would do If I lost you Like a ship with no harbor, Like a bird with no wings, Like a fish out of water, A dreamer without a dream, I have learned about losing I could lose most n e thing, But if I lost you … However, as the song progressed, they realized that it wouldn't work for her.The Pussycat Dolls his "Don't Cha" was written by Cee-Lo Green and Sir Mix-a-Lot.Cure lead singer Robert Smith originally wrote "Lovesong" as a wedding present for his fiancée, Mary, shortly before their marriage.The Hall & Oates hit "Everything Your Heart Desires" has no rhymes. Bryan explains what the song is really about, and shares more of his songwriting insights.How Bing Crosby, Les Paul, a US Army Signal Corps Officer, and the Nazis helped shape rock and Roll.The (Meat)puppetmaster takes us through songs like "Lake Of Fire" and "Backwater," and talks about performing with Kurt Cobain on MTV A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs Not surprisingly, he would go on to become the most literate of rockers. "Radioactive" set an industry record for the slowest climb to the top five in the Hot 100 chart's history when it jumped from #6 to #4 in its 42nd week.The stories behind the biggest hit songs about trucking.Some songs get a second life when they find a new audience through a movie, commercial, TV show, or even the Internet.Armed with a childhood spent devouring books, Mike Scott's heart was stolen by the punk rock scene of 1977.

You wouldn't know it from the upbeat melody, but "Walkin' On The Sun" by Smash Mouth is about the 1992 Los Angeles Riots.Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" started life in a writing session between Dr. Luke and Sacha Skarbek intended for Beyonce. It became Berlin's first hit ballad. LP admits that she didn’t have any expectations for the song (experience has taught her to create and let go) and wasn’t sure if it would even be released. The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed.

If I lost you Like a ship with no harbor Like a bird with no wings Like a fish out of water A dreamer without a dream I have learned about losin' I could lose 'most anythin' But if I lost you There'd be no sunshine shinin' through I don't know what in the world I would do If I lost you Oh, if I lost you There'd be no sunshine shinin' through

What's the deal with "Summer of '69"?

Radio ROKS, What Is Nanosonics, Wolf Fish Bite, Chris Evans Emmy Rossum, Which State Has The Highest Number Of Tribes In Nigeria, Location Of Cameroon, Autumn Months, Dow Jones Futures Now, Senegal Politics, Mark Wills - Wish You Were Here, Fynn Hawkey, Peggy Carter Niece, Victoria Cricket Team Players 2018, Alison Riske, Ni No Kuni 2, Tameka Cottle Kids, How Many Languages Are Spoken In Mali, Superman/shazam!: The Return Of Black Adam 480p, I Only Want You Songs, Mediterranean Luxury Homes In Florida, Chris Evans Lily James, Northern Michigan University Football, Bengali Sentences, Pullman Dakar, Sarah Shahi Website, Is Spawn Dc, Dissident Gardens, Pittsburgh Panthers Football Schedule, Boeing Attendance Hotline Everett, It Is No Secret, Roy Acuff Yoyo, Two Beers Please In Portuguese, Castel Sant'angelo Tickets, Apj Abdul Kalam,