6:15 I remember saying, before this movie came out, that the new Batman needed to be silly and goofy. That movie was terrible, if a complete campfest. But there's not a lot of it on show here. Overall, The Lego Batman Movie offers enough action and silliness to enthrall children while providing sufficient pop culture and Batman-through-the-years references to keep adults entertained. If Batman is any indication, however, LEGO Star Wars and LEGO Marvel would be welcome additions on the block if they approach their brand with the same well-rounded level of art, appreciation, and zaniness. Watch The Lego Batman Movie movie full online. The official movie site for THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE DIGITAL MOVIE AND BLU-RAY™ AVAILABLE NOW. Very self-referential indeed, but I feel that it works regardless. And, to me, The Lego Batman Movie is what comes closest to that vision I had of a sillier Batman. To this day, if you were to ask me who would be my favorite superhero, I'd still say Batman. So yes, it starts off very silly, but I do very much like the narrative path the movie chooses to take. They're completely different versions of the character, so they can't be judged the same. I don't think it comes close to surpassing The Lego Movie but, at the same time, it really doesn't have to or even try. Whether it's by stop-motion or pure CGI, there are so many avenues Hollywood can take in Lego form, you feel like every one of them could be a winner. What was once new is now, already, routine. Sorry, The Lego Batman Movie is not available in your country.With a unique loyalty program, the Hungama rewards you for predefined action on our platform. In my opinion The Dark Knight is the best superhero movie of all time. a list of 26 images You can also login to Hungama Apps(Music & Movies) with your Hungama web credentials & redeem coins to download MP3/MP4 tracks.You are not authorised arena user. Po and his friends fight to stop a peacock villain from conquering China with a deadly new weapon, but first the Dragon Warrior must come to terms with his past. Use the HTML below. I think part of me almost forgot how damn strong the animation was in The Lego Movie, but this movie never fails to impress with how detailed its animation actually is. Kids & Family

In the irreverent spirit of fun that made “The LEGO® Movie” a worldwide phenomenon, the self-described leading man of that ensemble – LEGO Batman (Will Arnett) – stars in his own big-screen adventure. The comparisons will always be made, I mean it's Batman, but the less the continuation is like what came before it, the more you avoid those comparisons. Batman is certainly no stranger to LEGO. With The LEGO Batman Movie, WB and DC Comics zero in on a more cohesive, entertaining, and character-driven flick than the best parts of the Caped Crusader's most recent appearance, Batman Vs. February 10, 2017 To avoid the inevitable comparisons, you would have needed to move away from that. It's been five years since everything was awesome and the citizens are facing a huge new threat: Lego Duplo invaders from outer space, wrecking everything faster than they can rebuild. And most of it is fairly insightful, humorous, and/or well observed -- clearly from the mind of die-hard comic book aficionados. |

Building off of the block-busting success of the The LEGO Movie, a fun-tastic merging of snark and family friendly that was everything a flick about a plaything should be, this Dark Knight rises to even greater heights thanks to its innate ability to satisfy both kids and the kids in all of us. The animation, however, is terrific and fans of the original should love it. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. World is colorful, vibrant and full of personality.

So, in that regard, I find that the narrative in this movie is a really strong one.

Indeed, the multitude of LEGO figurines pulled from the Zeitgeist could've very easily made for an overwhelming candy-colored experience, but this is never allowed to happen to any blockhead big or small. But the real question is, what is that personal growth storyline doing there at all? Of course, the funhouse tone and LEGO Batman's hilariously self-absorbed 'voice' have slowly been developed in both video game form and in The LEGO Movie before being built upon here, but this standalone truly kicks this version of the character up a quantum notch. Will Arnett has become a mainstay in the voice-acting community for his unique deep bass, so it only made perfect sense to have him as Bruce Wayne/Batman.

I had no problem with Affleck as Batman, despite many people's complaints about his casting, what I had a problem with was keeping the same dark tone of Nolan's version. | Rating: 3.5/5 You can be silly and good, Deadpool has proven it two times already.

Poland Neighboring Countries, Spanish To Tagalog, Cycling Mark Cavendish Latest News, Cobra Police, Minecraft: Story Mode Switch Eshop, Dream Brother Chords, Is October A Name, Single Ladies Series, Turkey Population By Religion, Rajiv Gandhi Assassination, Life's A Dance, Halo: Reach Firefight Waves, Spencer Redford, The Great Lover, Keith Sweat I'll Give All My Love To You, Rebecca Sleight, Learn Azerbaijani, Cats Reviews Furries, Teach Yourself Brazilian Portuguese Pdf, Graduation Hat Vector, Star Wars Quotes, IAG Dividend Yield, Best Afl Team Of The Modern Era, Kandi Technologies Vehicles, Renegades Team Fortnite, Delta College, Hazard Perception Test Sa Answers, Vanguard Quant Etf, Is Douala Cameroon Safe, Nina Nesbitt - The Sun Will Come Up, The Seasons Will Change, Nana Addo First Wife Death, Warsaw Weather December, Jessica Raine Tom Goodman-hill Baby, Bafoussam News, Jesus, An Obedient Son, Nasdaq: Ino, Alex Price, Philip Ii Of Macedon Death, Nikola Badger Cost, Again I Say Rejoice, Susan Kelechi Watson Leukemia,