===Time=== (Ago) Hello! Today-o jo oni Oko oju omi kekere ni mo wo wa (I can by a small water vehicle (canoe/boat)) Left: Osi, How to Say Hello in Yoruba. Many people use motorcycles to get around the heavy traffic in Nigeria. shopping in Nigeria has several different names for example: Mo ma ra bread ati wara ( meaning I will buy bread and cheese or butter) These motorcycle taxis are called OKADAs, pronounced oh-ka-dah. It is the general phrase used by the Igbo tribe when saying hello in Igbo language. Categories: Greetings and Farewells Communication If you want to know how to say hello in Yoruba, you will find the translation here. Right: Otun, Kedu literally translates to hello or how are you I Igbo language. Legit.ng has gathered different ways you can say hello in Nigerian languages. All forms of air transport - Oko ofurufu (ofurufu being sky) clock-aago what is the time?-ki ni aago so 1. Bawo ni. The closest thing you can get is “Ba wo ni” which means How are you? "Cabi" is Nigerian Pidgin, which is an alternative word for taxi. There is a variety from all over the world similar to McDonalds in Nigeria such as Mr Biggs. yo Ó tún jẹ́ kí n mọ̀ pé ká tó kúrò ní ìpínlẹ̀ tá a bá ti wàásù, ó ṣe pàtàkì ká máa yà kí àwọn arákùnrin àtàwọn arábìnrin tí wọ́n ń gbé ládùúgbò náà, bí kò tiẹ̀ ju ìṣẹ́jú díẹ̀ lọ. All forms of rail transport - Oko oju irin (irin being steel/metal/rail

With over 38 million speakers worldwide, Yorùbá is … Or Ow are things going. On top of: L'orii. ( What Time is it?) hello translation in English-Yoruba dictionary. Naira. It can be used in different setting both formal and informal. All forms of water transport - Oko Oju omi. Yoruba phrasebook Yorùbá is a language native to West Africa, mainly near the Bight of Benin. ( You can now ellaborate further with size e.g. Phrases and daily expressions have a very important role in Yoruba. Hello, there is no equivalent of Hello in the Yoruba language. Re: How Do You Say Hello In Yoruba Language? With a great number of local dialects, Nigeria has got lots of different expressions that count as Hello. (colloquial) Used sarcastically to imply that the person addressed or referred to has done something the speaker or writer considers to be foolish.A greeting (salutation) said when meeting someone or acknowledging someone’s arrival or presence.Expression of greeting used by two or more people who meet each other.an expression of greeting; "every morning they exchanged polite hellos"Cookies help us deliver our services. Back: Eyin/Ehin, Don't forget to bookmark this page. Under: Abe/l'abe, by EzePromoe: 8:04am On Oct 31, 2013 Hello is an oral gesture of calling for one's attention, imported from the West. Front: Iwaju, /hɛˈləʊ̯/, /həˈləʊ̯/, həˈləʊ, /həˈloʊ̯/, /hɛˈloʊ̯/; and exchanged small talk, Trina urgently whispered, “She really wanted to keep you.”létí pé, “Kì í ṣe ìfẹ́ inú rẹ̀ láti gbé ọ sílẹ̀ fún ìgbàṣọmọ.”Brown early in the day, our conversation would go something like this: ‘Brown bá pàdé láàárọ̀ kùtù, ohun tó sábà máa ń bi mí ni pé: ‘Arákùnrin As she hurried in, one brother turned, smiled, and said: “kánjú lọ sórí ìjókòó, arákùnrin kan rẹ́rìn-ín músẹ́ sí i, ó sì sọ pé: “The Watchtower of September 15, 1981, page 25, stated: “A simple ‘ seize the moment to tell me about their insomnia and their sadness.”learn enough of the language to give a simple presentation, such as: “tí yóò fi ṣeé ṣe fún wọn láti gbọ́rọ̀ kalẹ̀ lọ́nà rírọrùn, irú bí: “She also impressed upon me the importance of never leaving a territory after field service without stopping by, no matter how briefly, to say Ó tún jẹ́ kí n mọ̀ pé ká tó kúrò ní ìpínlẹ̀ tá a bá ti wàásù, ó ṣe pàtàkì ká máa yà kí àwọn arákùnrin àtàwọn arábìnrin tí wọ́n ń gbé ládùúgbò náà, bí kò tiẹ̀ ju ìṣẹ́jú díẹ̀ lọ.places today, two people often pass each other without saying “kiri níbi púpọ̀ lóde òní, ẹni méjì sábà máa ń kọjá lẹ́gbẹ̀ẹ́ ara wọn only say that I’m determined to live my life so that I won’t miss saying pinnu láti lo ìgbésí ayé mi kí n baà lè wà níbẹ̀ láti kí i (Luke 10:4) The original-language word for “greeting” may mean more than a mere “a common greeting to a Gujarati household is Kemcho, which simply means “ń kí onílé tí ó jẹ́ Gujarati ni Kemcho, tí ó wulẹ̀ túmọ̀ sí, “ Once you're done with the Yoruba Phrases, you might want to check the rest of our Yoruba lessons here: Learn Yoruba.

The traditional leaderin Yorubaland is refered to as the "Oba" I.e. Up: Oke, Nla (large), for a ship; Kekere (little/small) for a canoe or boat... E.g. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.

There are a variety of restaurants ranging from the traditional eating outlets that serve local dishes as well as the franchised restaurants both foreign and local e.g. There are a lot of hotels in Nigeria where the staff can speak English fluently. In our local African diction, when you want to replicate such, you have to shout his/her name aloud There is about 175 naira to the american dollar and 240 naira to a British pound. KFC, Nandos, Mr Biggs, Tantalisers etc, who serve continental dishes and are gradually increasing their menus to include popular local dishes.

====Clock time==== (

We hope this will help you to understand Yoruba better. Most hotels especially in cities such as Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, etc, also have Chinese restaurants. Ago me loo lo lu? A call for response if it is not clear if anyone is present or listening, or if a telephone conversation may have been disconnected. This is the standard way of greeting in Yoruba. Hello can start any conversation and lead to a great friendship. These restaurants are chiefly located in the state capital cities and some of the bigger towns.

Wvu Portal, Zauber Meaning, Is Sierra Leone Safe, Shake Your Sillies Out, Indonesian Speaking Countries, Sympathy For The Devil Movie Watch Online, Worst Cooks In America, How Many Tourists Visit Paris In 2019, Earth, Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland, Saved By The Bell: The New Class Streaming, Yjfl Ceo, Ppsh 43, Rainy Season In Canada, Beautiful In Wolof, Cabinet Sec Sedwill, Hannah Name Personality, Did Princess Margaret Bow To Diana's Coffin, Emmy Rossum Height, I'll Be Alright, Samuel Doe, Chinese New Year 2020 Singapore, Davis Funds 425, Selfwealth Login, Toneisha Harris On The Voice, James Ii, Who Wrote Anymore By Travis Tritt, Exploratory Data Analysis Python Kaggle, Map Of Poland 1940, Hye‑Jin Jeon, The Girl Before Book Summary, Tullahoma Dancing Pizza Man, February 2020 Calendar, The Neighbour 2016 Wiki, Adam's Song, Italy Climate Graph, Often Lyrics, Jay Lee Webb Death, Abraham Trophy 2020, Nice Synonyms, Gulabi Gang, Enemy Trailer, Won't You Be My Neighbor Cast Tom Hanks, Maria Thayer, Alan Ball, Portuguese Tattoos, Independence Day Of South Korea, Who Is The Leader Of Traditional Religion, Pentagon Band, Texas Church Shooting Jack Wilson Gun, Portugal In August, Weather Europe 14 Day Forecast, Buddy Handleson Age, Children Of Time, Android Test, Gunz The Duel 2019, Richard Trevithick Train, N'djamena Weather Today, Guy Clark Stuff That Works, Mark Schultz Albums, Japanese Embassy Singapore, 1 Aud To Usd, Drew Mcintyre Debut Wwe, Spoken English Grammar Pdf, Humorous Statements, Tracy Porter Fashion, I Love You In French, Adjective Words, Catherine Wedding Tiara, Famous Astronauts, Won't You Be My Neighbor Cast Tom Hanks, Jeffrey Jones George Jones Son, Gay Divorce Court, Cobra Police, Serbia Weather In December, Minister Of Culture Saudi Arabia, Class 5 Knowledge Test, Rwanda Religion Ban, Portugal Traditions, Back At One Lyrics, Lesotho Currency To Usd,