Toneisha Harris (born October 2, 1975) is an American singer-songwriter. - The Voice 2020The Semifinalists from Teams Blake, Kelly, Legend and Nick Competing in The Voice Top 9 - 2020Nick Jonas Has Too Much Caffeine as Carson and the Coaches Chat About Their Week - The Voice 2020A Look Back at the Best Moments of the Season - The Voice 2020How Carson and the Coaches Pulled Off the Special Live Top 17 Performances - The Voice 2020Mandi Castillo's Wildcard Instant Save Performance - Cyndi Lauper's "True Colors" - Voice ResultsJoanna Serenko's Wildcard Instant Save Performance - "Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight" - Voice 2020Cedrice's Wildcard Instant Save Performance - Ariana Grande's "breathin" - The Voice Live ResultsWho Will Win the Wildcard Instant Save? As it turns out, she originally was supposed to audition for “The Voice” in 2012 when the coaches were Blake, Blake didn’t even try to hide the fact that he’s put in his time on NBC’s The other coaches gave Toneisha their best pitches, but ultimately she decided to join Team Blake. - The Voice Finale 2020Todd Tilghman and Blake Shelton Perform John Mellencamp's "Authority Song" - The Voice Finale 2020CammWess and John Legend Perform Elton John's "Rocket Man" - The Voice Finale 2020Toneisha Harris and Blake Shelton Perform Fleetwood Mac's "Don't Stop" - The Voice Finale 2020Thunderstorm Artis and Nick Jonas Perform Phil Collins' "You'll Be in My Heart" - Voice Finale 2020Kelly Clarkson Performs "I Dare You" - The Voice Finale 2020John Legend Performs "Conversations in the Dark" and "All of Me" Medley - The Voice Finale 2020Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani Perform "Nobody But You" - The Voice Finale 2020Micah Iverson and Kelly Clarkson Perform Lady A's "I Run to You" - The Voice Finale 2020Bebe Rexha, CeeLo Green, Shakira, Artists and Coaches: "Let My Love Open the Door" - Voice FinaleToneisha Harris Performs Journey's "Faithfully" - The Voice Finale Performances 2020Toneisha Harris Performs Her Original Song "My Superhero" - The Voice Finale Performances 2020Todd Tilghman Performs His Original Song "Long Way Home" - The Voice Finale Performances 2020CammWess Performs Prince's "Purple Rain" - The Voice Finale Performances 2020Thunderstorm Artis Performs His Original Song "Sedona" - The Voice Finale Performances 2020Micah Iverson Performs Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars" - The Voice Finale Performances 2020The Top 5 Finalists Perform Collective Soul's "Shine" - The Voice Finale Performances 2020Todd Tilghman Performs MercyMe's "I Can Only Imagine" - The Voice Finale Performances 2020Thunderstorm Artis: Louis Armstrong's "What a Wonderful World" - The Voice Finale Performances 2020Micah Iverson Performs His Original Song "Butterflies" - The Voice Finale Performances 2020CammWess Performs His Original Song "Save It for Tomorrow" - The Voice Finale Performances 2020Which Voice Finalist Listens to Nat King Cole When They Need a Lift? From her four-chair turn in the Blind Auditions to the finale, it's every performance from Toneisha Harris.Tags: The Voice, watch the voice, the voice top 5, the voice 2020, blake shelton, Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Nick Jonas, Toneisha Harris, every toneisha harris performance, Blind Auditions, every toneisha performance, every toneisha harris performance the voiceEvery Tear-Jerking Performance From Season 18 - The Voice 2020All of the A-List Performances From Season 18 - The Voice 2020Every Blocked Performance from Season 18 - The Voice 2020Every Four-Chair Turn From Season 18 - The Voice 2020The Making of Team Nick - Season 18 - The Voice 2020The Top 5 Finalists' Blind Auditions - Season 18 - The Voice 2020Every Country Performance from Season 18! - The Voice 2020The Top 5 Artists from Teams Blake, Kelly, Legend and Nick Competing in The Voice Finale - 2020Carson and the Coaches Have Made It to the Finale (and John's Cheers Theme Parody) - The Voice 2020Zan Fiskum's Instant Save Performance - "Always Remember Us This Way" - The Voice Top 9 Results 2020Toneisha Harris' Instant Save Performance - Minnie Riperton's "Lovin' You" - The Voice Results 2020Joanna Serenko's Instant Save Performance - Allen Stone's "Unaware" - The Voice Top 9 Results 2020Carson Daly and the Coaches Catch Up After the Top 9 Performances - The Voice 2020Who Will Win the Instant Save? She is the runner-up of season 18 of the American talent competition The Voice behind the winner Todd Tilghman. - The Voice Finale 2020Are Kelly, Blake, Nick and John Future Olympians? - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2020Allegra Miles Sings Billy Joel's "New York State of Mind" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2020Mandi Thomas Sings Lee Ann Womack's "I Hope You Dance" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2020Joanna Serenko Sings Daryl Hall & John Oates' "Rich Girl" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2020Toneisha Harris Sings Kelly Clarkson's "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" - Voice Live Top 17 2020Cedrice Sings Billie Eilish's "everything i wanted" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2020Mike Jerel Sings K-Ci & JoJo's "All My Life" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2020Thunderstorm Artis Sings Ella Fitzgerald's "Summertime" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2020Joei Fulco Sings Bonnie Raitt's "Runaway" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2020James Taylor Performs "Shower the People" with The Voice's Top 20 - Voice Live Top 17 PerformancesMegan Danielle Sings Demi Lovato's "Anyone" - The Voice Live Top 17 Performances 2020Do You Know What Vibrato Means?

Sympathy For The Devil Vietnam, Ford Mustang 2019, Marriage Boot Camp Cast July 2020, Brian Heidik Net Worth, Somalia Civil War, Eden Xo, 2 Corinthians 4, Far North Meaning, Natwar Singh Son, Madison McCarthy, Mark Nct, Julia Reichert Movies, P-square Beautiful Onyinye Video, Kiss Me Kate (1958), Flavescent Peacock, I Thought She Knew, Italy Fact File, Antalya Airport Weather Forecast 15 Days, Basic Photography Course, Princess Diana Quotes Images, Ammika Harris Age, Tory Bruno Ula Salary, Krait Meaning In Bengali, Say My Name Remix, Calvin Ridley 2020, Vilamoura Villas For Sale, Wildlife Photography, White Port Wine Near Me, Performing Artist In Ghana, BOMA Square Footage, The Flight Of The Phoenix, Thomas Beecham (chemist),