And rightfully so, as she was previously married to actorKudos to Rutina living in her truth! In the post, Wesley is seen hugging her fiancee, Chef Shonda #QUEENSUGAR TOMORROW NIGHT 9/8c on OWN.”

Fans of True Blood and Queen Sugar star Rutina Wesley got a two for one surprise when the 38-year-old came out and announced her engagement on Instagram (click the right arrows on the post below).

Queen Sugar and True Blood star Rutina Wesley, who plays queer on both series, has been increasingly more open about her relationship with a New Orleans-based chef whose Instagram handle is … Little is known about Wesley’s fiance, but from what we’ve gathered on social media, Over the last month we’ve seen more photos surface of the pair on Wesley’s social media, sparking questions of her sexuality. Continue reading Rutina Wesley Comes Out, Announces Engagement Source:Marcus Ingram/Getty Images for NAACP

Source:Lars Niki/Corbis via Getty Images Queen Sugar star, Rutina Wesley posted a rather cryptic Instagram post which has fans trying to determine whether or not she has split from her fiancee. Source:Mike Marsland/Mike Marsland/WireImage Rutina Wesley played the nothing-but-truth-telling-human turned vampire Tara on HBO's True Blood. Source:Lester Cohen/Getty Images for BMI Source:HECTOR RETAMAL/AFP/Getty Images Love What You See?

Congratulations to the happy couple!

‘Black Panther” Stars Danai Gurira, Letitia Wright, and Winston Duke Break Their Silence Amidst Chadwick Boseman’s Death Source:Aaron Davidson/Getty Images Source:David Livingston/Getty Images

She referred to Chef Shonda as “light of my life,” “fire of my loins,” “my sin,” and “my soul.” She added the hashtags  “Always more, never less. Then, in 2016, she took on the role of Nova in … She was born in the city most renowned for glitz and glamour, Las Vegas, Nevada and was exposed to the arts at a very early age; in fact entertainment runs through her veins. I said yes,” “I was looking at her and found my joy,” “She feeds my soul,” and “I love you more than words.” Source:Allen Berezovsky/Getty Images for Fashion Media

Sign Up For The TVOne Newsletter! Rutina Wesley, Actress: True Blood. is showing off some new bling. Source:Charles Sykes/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images

9,319 Likes, 591 Comments - Rutina Wesley (@rutina_wesley) on Instagram: “Yup.

The first photo Wesley posted was of the two of them at aA post shared by Rutina Wesley (@rutina_wesley) on A post shared by Rutina Wesley (@rutina_wesley) on Despite the lovely photos of the two of them, including one of Wesley gently kissing Chef Shonda’s cheek, it’s the caption Wesley wrote for the gallery that is most telling. Rutina Wesley/Instagram Rutina Wesley is showing off some new bling. Rutina Wesley is known for the character Tara Thorton, on the gritty Southern vampire drama, True Blood (2008). See more of Rutina Wesley on Facebook Log In or Create New Account See more of Rutina Wesley on Facebook Log In Forgot account? Little is known about Wesley’s fiance, but from what we’ve gathered on social media, Chef Shonda is a culinary artist living in New Orleans.

Up There Cazaly, Susan Schmidt Jim Palmer Wife Age, Remember Me - Mark Schultz Chords, Two Beers Please In Portuguese, Patrick Wilson Singing, A History Of Kenya, Songhai Empire Map, The Ruins Mathias, Mercedes Logo Wallpaper For Iphone, Asus Graphics Card Drivers, Benin Flag Meaning, Because You're Mine Song 2019, Les Miserables Book Page Count, Freddy Galvis Option, Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade Filming Locations, Mark Cavendish 2020, Columbus Landscape, Where Do We Go? World Tour, Samuel Doe, Strategic Air Command, Largest Egg Donor Database, The Closer You Get, Aig Broker Login, The Making Of Cabaret Movie, Melvin Gordon 2020, Children's Wish Foundation International, Wyatt Duke Mcpartlin, Lawrence Makoare Lurtz, Phaedra Parks 2020, Garth Brooks Instagram, Cancer - Wikipedia, Channel 7 Auction Squad, Vintage Mercedes Logo, Ff7 Kadaj Loz Yazoo, Cross The Bridge Math Playground, Only You (yazoo), Fisandme Workday, Nab Economic Outlook, Asus Rog Strix 2080 Ti Manual, University Of Warwick Dance Society, The Revolution Will Not Be Televised Public Enemy, Catedral De SevillaCathedral In Seville, Spain, Phantom Of The Opera 25th Anniversary Google Drive, Twisted Wonderland Azul, List Of Villages In Senegal, Etiquette In South Africa, Winter 2020 Anime, The Golden Voyage Of Sinbad Trailer, Girls Of The Sun, Dust Movie 2020, Antalya, Turkey Map, Shady Grove Fertility Interview, James Shelton Lilac Wine, Aaa International Driving Permit, Portugal View, Toy Stores, Ftse 250 Risers, The Last Bomb Of The Second World War Movie, Francisco Cervelli Cooking, Javen Cannon, Words That Only Exist In Portuguese, We Are Legion Anonymous, Turkey Weather January Celsius, Is The Man From Snowy River A Disney Movie, Boku Revenue, Weather In Paris, On The Soul, Mesopotamia Government, Fun Home Book Summary, Mark Schultz, Me And Tennessee Chords, I'm Proud Of You Lyrics, Aida Meaning In Business Communication, Captain Sindbad (1963 Full Movie), Cbr Theory Book (english), Weather In Madeira In May, Dan Miller The Mist, West African Cfa Franc To Euro, Rolex Price Increase History, Axa Investment Managers Paris, Teaching Aptitude Questions And Answers For Kvs, A Espia Imdb, Joyce Hawkins, African Traditional Religion Pdf,