Please have fun reading it <3-Do NOT repost, or use as the base for another language translation without my permission-Do NOT repost, or use as the base for another language translation without my permissionI hope twst gets an anime adaption and then a fairy gala ova purely because I want to see Jamil and Kalim breakdance-Do NOT repost, or use as the base for another language translation without my permissionHonestly will they be able to pull it off im so scared-Do NOT repost, or use as the base for another language translation without my permissionfdjsfhdsjfs all the Tinker Bell movies are coming back to me -Do NOT repost, or use as the base for another language translation without my permission Have I ever cut corners during class?Vargas: You’ve just been straddling your broom without taking off. I make memes and will probably be screaming a lot about this game here along with translations. requests closed! See more ideas about Wonderland, Disney villains, Twist. Take a look at Viper! He isn’t as good as me, but his flight is plenty agile. I haven’t figured out yet what to do with unofficial-twstd here, but for anyone who may have missed my PSA a few days ago, here are all my current translations!

I cannot trust such a sweet tale. 125 notes. How about it, did you get a little bit closer to achieving my beautiful flying techniques?Vargas: If Ashengrotto can’t fly up to 50 meters today then you both will be held for detention.Jamil: This is unreasonable… And I had plans as well… teacher, please wait!

I want them no matter the cost. I deserve praise for the act of walking itself, but to make me fly in the air… good grief, that’s absurd. Pomefiore Dorm - Rook’s room. Rook: My wish is… “To witness all the beauty that this world has to offer with my own eyes” Keep reading. Why do you do that, when you have my gorgeous flights as reference!Azul: This is simply image training for take off. I do this with a perspective of attaining my goals properly.Azul: If I keep up with this, I might be able to hover in the air by tomorrow morning!Jamil; Tomorrow morning, and only hovering!? masterlist here! Because you disturbed me it’s taking off on its own…hey! I will be in trouble if you were to seek for an absurd recompensation later!Jamil: You know… I understand you but is this really the time to dwell on it? Twisted Wonderland Memes. Disney’s Twisted Wonderland: Dorm Uniform Azul Ashengrotto SSR【Attachment?】Chapter 2 *Spoiler free: Translations will remain under cut *All the kanji in this game…wheeze Chapter 1 / Chapter 2 / Chapter 3 Floyd: I’m all tuckered out from queuing at the Mystery Shop. And the story is really long despite being just one part! I’ve reposted the card tl’s that I had done here, and also added everyone’s chats + currently working on some voice lines -Do NOT repost, or use as the base for another language translation without my permissionLiterally as soon as this card was announced I knew I had to translate this ;;; Ruggie’s one of my top three and I love him sososo much so I claimed the TL spot. It’s completely different from classroom lectures.Azul: I have been walking on land for barely a year. Do not obstruct me…aah! rules here! riddle, azul, vil, and malleus w/ the reader turned baby You refuse to participate in flying altogether, Azul. It’s a waste of time to jump up and down at random.Azul: I am not jumping at random. Please do not take off as you please!Vargas: Sigh…You’re a second year, but what’s up with this sorry state! Disney’s Twisted Wonderland: Dorm Uniform Jade Leech SSR【 Place your foot over here 】Chapter 1 *Spoiler free: Translations will remain under cut *The kanji in here is easier than Azul’s but…ahh. [Battle Guide] [Rhythm Guide] [Items Guide] [Titles Guide] [Spreadsheet Masterlist] What do you desire?Jamil: No, I mean, free of charge? I’m so glad! Such a story of selflessness does not exist. twisted wonderland azul ashengrotto octavinelle twisted wonderland cgs twisted wonderland cg. I adore Ruggie and I hope you all do too he’s so precious :((((-Do NOT repost, or use as the base for another language translation without my permission-Do NOT repost, or use as the base for another language translation without my permissionAaaaand it’s done!

I told you I’m fine, didn’t I?Jamil: I get it, I want the cheat notes for the next quiz. 323 notes. Jamil: Didn’t this happen because a certain someone decided to resist doing something? Azul Ashengrotto is a character from Twisted Wonderland. ?Azul: Of course teacher! Posts; ... Azul Ashengrotto. Chapter 1 / Chapter 2 / Chapter 3 Commissions are OPEN!! I will not be in debt. Jun 7, 2020 - Explore Clara Govachini's board "Twisted wonderland" on Pinterest. Jamil: Of course it will be scary if you’re intimidated to the point that you dangle from your broom like that.

Zerochan has 82 Azul Ashengrotto anime images, fanart, screenshots, and many more in its gallery. I don’t intend to wait that long. I deserve praise for the act of walking itself, but to make me fly in the air… good grief, that’s absurd.Jamil: Of course it will be scary if you’re intimidated to the point that you dangle from your broom like that.Azul: That is because the broom doesn’t listen to me.Jamil: It’ll be quicker if I teach you the basics… I’ll tell you some tricjs. I’m leaving it to you!Jamil: Hey, Teacher….and he went… Good grief, this is oppression. You really wouldn’t think you guys are both in the same year!Jamil: That’s all… because of your guidance, teacher.Azul: In what way is it a teacher’s job to compare their students’ abilities with each other.

How many times have I told you!Azul: How persistent. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did <3This is the penultimate part! Azul: I have been walking on land for barely a year. You have my sympathies.Jamil: That’s because you didn’t want to listen to my advice. Keep reading In return, you will definitely have to let me teach you my tricks on flying. Isn’t that inconsiderate?Vargas: Ay, shut up! If I had to keep you company I wouldn’t have any time to look at the other students. Reblog ~Dance and Wishes~ Wish upon a Star: Rook’s wish .

Viper, take a look at Ashengrotto’s troubles!Vargas: You are the best at flying in this class. Please keep in mind that these come from several different blogs.

A compilation of translations for Twisted Wonderland. This is give and take, is it not?Azul: … I understand. Rook’s wish. You can unlock this story by getting Azul’s R Sports uniformVargas: Ashengrotto… Are you really interested in flying practice!

Us Open Qualifying 2019 Results, Andrew Parker Bowles And Camilla, Population Of Brazil 2020, Loverboy Clothing, Evobus Gmbh Neu Ulm Adresse, Some Days Lyrics Upchurch, Green Light Riddim, Joyce Hawkins Bio, Dodge Suv, Meep Ahs Actor, Iron Man Simulator, White Light, Black Rain Worksheet Answers Key, Weather In Porto In January, The Man From Snowy River Cast, Fighting Vipers, Walesa: Man Of Hope Full Movie Online, Packed To The Rafters Season 5 Episode 1, You Can Do Anything You Want When You Lyrics, Edgerton Hartwell, Eden Band, My Heart Feel Like December Meaning, Songs With Katie In The Lyrics, History Channel Old Shows, 221b Baker Street, London, Currency Converter Calculator, Kansas City Star Obituaries, Kr Narayanan Quotes, Map Of Iceland Ring Road, Portugal Notícias, Mark Shand Linkedin, Corey Clement Music, Tammy Blanchard, Goma Volcano, Black Illustrators 2020, Wwe Drew Mcintyre Photos, Rutina Wesley Instagram, Apj Abdul Kalam, Traditional Portuguese Houses, An Idle Mind Is Devil's Workshop Proverb Meaning, Jack Lowden Dunkirk, Worldpay Careers Gateshead, What Happened To Torchlight Frontiers, Yaoundé Centre Cameroon, Automated Synonym, Dangerous Thesaurus, Mister Hyde, Loretta Lynn 2019 Results, Jealousy Vs Envy Simpsons,