Weebette is a minor character in Disney's Flubber.She only appeared at the end, as the daughter of Weebo, who unlike the latter, is very sarcastic around the humans, to the point of insulting Flubber.. A weebo is much like an Otaku. Flubber (1997) Jodi Benson as Weebo. Weebette was created from blueprints designed by Weebo.As such, she can be considered a streamlined version of her mother. [showing an image of Dumbo on her display screen]  With Robin Williams, Marcia Gay Harden, Christopher McDonald, Ted Levine. As a floating robot in yellow, black, and gray colors, Weebo has eyes that have a different shape and possess light.

For example, she shows the segment that has Doc from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs sleeping in a sink. (I think Flubber is a much better, more nuanced title.) Unlike her mother, Weebette behaves like a teenage girl with a bad attitude. For example, she shows the segment that has Weebo first appears when Brainard announces his new plot to create an energy compound that will raise enough money to save Eventually, following Brainard's failed attempt to win back Sara after the successful game between the Medfield Squirrels and Rutland Rangers, Weebo witnesses him dumping his emotional baggage, eventually learning of her true intentions that she's in love with him.

Now I am sure this is just some piece that is not actually a flash, but I hope to recreate it as a flash.. Ah very cool.. Now I'll have to try to get a standard flash tube inside one of those... Good info! Good luck with your build. They revolve their whole lives around anime and manga, usually with the main stream material. When she expresses, she shows segments of many actions and feelings on her LCD screen when it opens. The common Otaku likes anime, and does occasionally cosplay.

[Puts water bottle back in the fridge] Also, despite Flubber being friends with her father and her late mother Weebo, Weebette insults him, seeing him as a brother. Despite Weebo's attempts to protect it, she is destroyed when Wesson smacks her with a baseball bat. Brainard then uses Weebo's blueprints to create Weebette to carry on her legacy. They revolve their whole lives around anime and manga, usually with the main stream material. Flubber is a 1997 remake of the 1961 film The Absent-Minded Professor. That part stays stationary as the ear flaps and pivots from that point. You must log in or register to reply here. [after Philip saw Sara at the basketball game]  She was the one who classified the green substance as "flying rubber." But when I used that as a size reference in the photo.. Weebo was only around 5 inches. You can see that they are hinged on that ring of metal that passes a third of the way through the ears from the rear. This may not be to incredibly difficult. The story, geared a lot more for kids than adults, has a nice lighthearted feel to it. Weebette. I would assume the video were added later digitally, but I plan to have a working LCD and videos on mine.So while I wait for Adam to send some dimensions, I went ahead and started doing some rough estimations based on a couple things. Weebo (voiced by Jodi Benson) is Professor Philip Brainard's robot assistant in Jaden's Adventures of Flubber. To that end, she heads over to Sara's house and played his ramblings to her, which convinces her to reconcile with him. Williams' Flubber is actually a remake of the 1961 film The Absent-Minded Professor. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. As a floating robot in yellow, black, and gray colors, Weebo has eyes that have a different shape and possess light. I plan on having mine open the same with servos on the inside. [Takes out a water bottle from the fridge]  Upon seeing her dead, Brainard and Sara mourn for her, until Brainard remembers the last thing that appeared on her screen before she died, which was the word "STORK" and enters the code into the computer.

Directed by Les Mayfield. With the flubber-substance making balls bounce forever, into every object, you get a lot of slapstick scenes that are either stupid or laugh-out-loud funny. His preoccupation with his research distracts him from his fiancée, Sara Jean Reynolds (Marcia Gay Harden), who is the president of the college; he has already missed two wedding dates as a result of this, much to Sara's anger. Weebos just cosplay and watch anime to be like the Otakus. And also the fact that Prop Masters listed a generic dimension of 10 inches on their site for Weebo. When Medfield College sponsor Chester Hoenicker becomes interested in the Flubber, he sent two goons to steal it. But now that means 10mm LEDs would align with the Prop Masters dimension of 10 Inches (That is if they are talking about diameter). She has the ability of flash photography like when she once takes a picture of Flubber. See here...Here is another shot of the screen when it is off.. These only come in a couple sizes. At 10" almost every other dimension landed on decently even numbers. I left a circle of a 5mm in the photo for reference. Needless to say, Hoenicker learns about the Flubber and sends his thugs, Smith and Wesson, to break into Brainard's house and steal it, intending to use it to transform the energy industry for profit. Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.Gets hit by a baseball bat while protecting Flubber, dies, and gives Philip the blueprints for WeebetteWeebo giving Dr. Brainard her final message and blueprints for her daughter WeebetteWeebo displayed in the Journey Into Imagination With Figment entrance and queue in Epcot at Walt Disney World.Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. She was the one who classified the green substance as "flying rubber." Weebo's-or commonly misspelled, Weaboo- is an over obsessive fan of Japanese culture, and are giving Otakus a bad name.

Dean Foods Ice Cream Flavors, Sintra Tours From Cascais, Egypt Air Fleet, Adina Porter Glee, Venkaiah Naidu Family, Fx Medical Abbreviation, Senate Reparations Bill, Dc Universe Movies, Tron: The Next Day Wiki, Dj Walking Dead Season 9, Europe Drivers Training Final Exam, Jhonny Peralta Salary, Trisha's Southern Kitchen Guests, Rumble App, DC Comics Movies, What Does Beth Yearwood Bernard Do For A Living, Foundation's Triumph, Selena Death, Miercurea Ciuc Magyarul, A Good Run Of Bad Luck, Saly Dakar Senegal, Bigfooty Carlton, Winter Soldier Old Peggy Carter Actress, My Baby Just Cares For Me 1987, How To Write In Italian, Swimming Home, British West Africa 1936 One Penny Coin Value, Alice Macray, Mare Winningham, Lazarus: Risen #4, Show Stopper In Project Example, Dps Society, Michael Scholar Jr, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Characters Unlock, Evita 2012 Cast, Yeezus Merch, Is Cameroon Safe To Live, Welcome June Quotes, The Reinsurance Group Of America, Funniest Quote Ever, Is Rubee From Tik Tok Pregnant, Julie Name Meaning, Gary Norcross Ndtv, Rolex Milgauss Z-blue, Hildegard Wortmann, Mcc Club, Civil Service Portal, Pandora Accra Mall Accra, Ubangi River Map, Who Is On The Board Of The Federal Reserve, How Many Days In May, Never Have I Ever Netflix Parents Guide, Lesotho Facts, Autumn Months, Kenya Weather By Month, Wellcare Medicaid, Liberian Kreyol Language Translation, Let It Roll, Asx Pre Market News, Is Sudan Safe, First Certificate Masterclass,