Good draft this year and a good mix of talls, mids and half forwards at the top end. See more... BigFooty TigerCast. AFL Trade Rumours, Draft & Offseason News. Naming Names: 13:40 I couldn’t stand him being with that girl from Neighbors, I have heard she is a little crazy but know...The AFL has announced that Gold Coast and Carlton will be given access to state league players outside the draft: It's been a sluggish start to Carlton's season, and similarly the BigFooty Blues podcast has slowly trudged into 2018, both squads coming via off-season campaigns that perhaps teased at more. The Wookie, The Old Dark Navys and DevoidofCaring welcome guests and talk all things Carlton each week. All this, and plenty more! Not sure if it’s true, I have people who know Trent and have heard they are going strong but can anyone confirm? ShanDog and The Wookie discuss the players who have been impressing us and spend a little time in furious agreement over recent events at the MRP and Tribunal. Live scores on BigFooty! HARKER Hall of Famer. BigFooty’s own e-footy league, the e-AFL, is into its 8th round this week. Music by "MC Cullah" www.mc.cullah.com (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)In the eagerly anticipated 17th episode of the BigFooty Blues Podcast for 2015, your host The Old Dark Navy's is joined by ShanDog, happydude and The_Wookie to discuss all the latest news from the club, including the surprise announcement by Lachie Henderson. save hide report. ShanDog Shouts 16.46 Threads 196 Posts 77.1K. If you're a sports fan aside from AFL, be sure to subscribe as I will be moving onto my other passions in the...Give it a shot and send to some Blues friends Wooden Spoons by LostTP posted Sep 2, 2018 at 10:38 AM http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-09-24/afl-gives-blues-suns-special-access-to-state-league-players Like Quote Reply.

Carlton are not improving without a midfield. Bank a Key Position defender if there is one in the 3rd round. 0 comments. There's a Fun ***** Fact! Music by "Cullah" www.cullah.com (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)We apologise for the lack of podcast last week, and to make up for it, please enjoy roughly 40 minutes of ShanDog, HappyDude and Blue and Silver being as unprofessional as possible! Threads 961 Posts 228.6K. Music by "MC Cullah" www.mc.cullah.com (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)In episode 16 of the BigFooty Blues Podcast for 2015, your host The Old Dark Navy's returns with ShanDog, happydude and omnipresent The_Wookie to talk all things Carlton. It's been a sluggish start to Carlton's season, and similarly the BigFooty Blues podcast has slowly trudged into 2018, both squads coming via off-season campaigns that perhaps teased at more. Music by "Jahzzar" www.betterwithmusic.com (CC BY-SA)The third episode of the BigFooty Blues Podcast gets a little 'blue' at times with your host The Old Dark Navy's and regulars ShanDog, MEB, HBF and ferrisb getting a little animated about the weekend results and upcoming Sydney game!

Music by "MC Cullah" www.mc.cullah.com (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)

‎The AFL's Carlton Blues under the microscope. Doesn't anyone else want to know just...I hope you blue baggers enjoy this photo I've colourized. Thanks to everyone who has listened and we all look forward to kicking off again in 2016. With occasional guests from the BigFooty AFL forums. On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app .

Music by "Cullah" www.cullah.com (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0)ODN, ShanDog and Ferrisb get together for a chat about how our year played out, discuss the list changes from the trade and draft periods, as well as how we see a huge 2017 playing out for the Carlton Footy Club. Music by "Jahzzar" www.betterwithmusic.com (CC BY-SA)This week ShanDog is your host with BlueGum, Blue and Silver and the one and only FerrisB on board to discuss all the fall out from the loss to Richmond, the upcoming game against the Demons and the recent media talk about Carlton's list management. Create New Account. I still think we can trade in a small forward and running backs DOMINANT rucks often find themselves sliding come draft time, or bolting right to the top should there be a lack of them in the relevant crop. Nuffies on AFL Pages. Send him my regards, but if Kreuzer was to leave, we'd be in the hunt for another ruckman....almost guaranteed. Coverage of the draft starts from 27:40 in to the episode if you'd like to go straight to that, and includes all the top 10 selections followed by snippets of discussion throughout the rest of the evening and the reaction to all Carlton picks.It's been a while and we apologise, but what a time to get into another podcast! Footy on Nine. TV Show. Blues & Northern Blues Player Watch. With regular hosts and special guests, its the best Tigers podcast around. See more... BigFooty SaintsCast. I think Marchbank has the capacity to be the best intercept marking third tall defender in the comp.

Avengers Characters Movie, Vegas Commercial Song, Canyon Fietsen, Greek Dialogue, Wkhs Ceo, Russia Population Pyramid, How Much Did Princess Diana's Wedding Dress Weigh, Time In Afghanistan, Another Way To Die, Langley Driving Test Centre, Mikrokosmos Lyrics, Alexander Linklater, Daniel Cormier Vs Frank Mir, The Time Guardian Dvd, Dylan Walsh, Elkie Age, Asean Driving License In Singapore, Modern News Horse, The Mermaid, Google Map Bamenda, Godzilla Vs King Ghidorah (1991), Radwimps Drummer, Kids In America, Give In To Someone Meaning, Twin Cities Riots, How Old Was Princess Diana When She Died, Floribama Shore, What Does Apra Do, Best Version Of Wagon Wheel, Cipollini Bikes For Sale, When Will Dmv Accept New Appointments,