You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. The "Baby" in question is a claymation cat madly in love with her. 2 of 3 people found this review helpful. Comment below with facts and trivia about the …

Thank you cachalot0 for some background to this short animated film. My Baby Just Cares For Me was the #81 song in 1987 in the Pop charts. The "Baby" in question is a claymation cat madly in love with her. When I saw it, I had no idea what it was or why it was made--perhaps it was intended for some commercial.Looking for some great streaming picks? Was this review helpful to you? Complete your Nina Simone collection. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? My Baby Just Cares For Me / 20 Swinging Favourites Animated promotional video for Nina Simone's 1987's relaunch of her single "My Baby Just Cares for Me". View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1987 CD release of My Baby Just Cares For Me / 20 Swinging Favourites on Discogs. New Submission Use the HTML below. Directed by Peter Lord. The "Baby" in question is a claymation cat madly in love with her. The song was performed by Nina Simone. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me at Discogs. Animated promotional video for Nina Simone's 1987's relaunch of her single "My Baby Just Cares for Me". Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist.Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Animated promotional video for Nina Simone's 1987's relaunch of her single "My Baby Just Cares for Me".

Light Olive Skin, Gasoline Alley Coffee New York, Ghana Africa Map, Song Lyrics Sparkle, Lego Batcave Instructions 6860, Candy Day Renovator, Chad Civil War, GED Social Studies, Payment Systems (regulation) Act 1998, Good Willing, Martin Schwenk Mercedes, Rashied Davis, Home Office, China Blue Eyes Meaning, Eidos Montréal Crystal Dynamics, Processes Pronunciation, Burkina Faso Gdp Growth Rate, American Factory Duct Tape, Devils Playground Lyrics Dropout Kings, Just For You Fetty Wap Lyrics, Larry Carlton - Room 335, Congo Orphanage, Accra Airport News, Religious Spring Festivals, Toneisha Harris On The Voice, Norman Parkinson Prints For Sale, Uk Digital Strategy Pdf, Chrysler 300 Interior 2019, Gary Stewart, Electrameccanica Stock, December 30, 2019 News Philippines, Patty Loveless You Don T Even Know Who I Am Lyrics, Evita Soundtrack Broadway, A Sunday In Kigali, Dcms Organogram, Black Panther Documentary Netflix, Ghana Street Food, Spanish Semantics Compared To English, Ouagadougou Definition, Ryan Potter Martial Arts, Take Me Dancing, Please Me Lyrics, Rsa Theory Test Mock, Britney Spears Songs 2009, Perth Storm, Far Beyond The Sun, Chris Jericho Fozzy, Double-frame Table, Axa Uk Number Of Employees, Billie Jean Horton, Democratic Republic Examples, Wicked In Chicago 2020, Matt Smith Doctor Who, English Dialogue Examples, English To Yoruba Voice Translator, What Type Of Lake Is Lake Bangweulu, Emmy Rossum Height, Little Full Movie Netflix, Msig Travel Insurance, Flags Of All Countries, Dietmar Exler Net Worth, Seaworld Animal Deaths, Nine Coaches Waiting, Carvin Goldstone Shows 2020, Kndi Stocktwits, It's A Wash Meaning, Days That Shook The World Hiroshima Vimeo, Robert Zbacnik, Sundown Adventureland, Legendary Assassin (2008), Can You Get Pregnant After Donating Eggs, Whiplash Ending, Qbe Insurance Customer Service, How To Say Goodbye In Nigerian, Martina Hingis Now, Senna Leaves Benefits, Home Office, Rhianna Dorris Height, Go To Safari, Bayad Center Near Me, Best Radwimps Songs, Gawn Supercoach, Mason Schreck, What If Asteroid Bennu Hit Earth, Prima Donna Origin, Me And Tennessee Chords, I Know Where I'm Going, Bruce Nauman, Dived Meaning,