Ricky GervaisEnjoy life. Mitch HedbergScientists now believe that the primary biological function of breasts is to make men stupid.
But saying ‘yes’ begins things. Steven WrightAm I perfect?

If you’re hotter than me, then that means I’m cooler than you.I spent 113 880 hours of my life for a paper and a handshake. They’ll never expect it back.” —“Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.” —“I wear a necklace, cause I wanna know when I’m upside down.” —“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” —“A good listener is usually thinking about something else.” —“Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons.” —“A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.” —“Marriage is not about age; it’s about finding the right person.” —“There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.” —“An apple a day keeps the doctor away, But if the doctor is cute forget the fruit.” —“Light travels faster than sound. Will DurantPeople learn something every day, and a lot of times it’s that what they learned the day before was wrong. Ellen DeGeneresWhy don’t they give us things we can actually use?

If you don’t do what is happening at that moment, then it’s not real. I think it’s such an important thing. Have worth. Boys fuck things up. I didn’t used to have to do that, but now I do. George CarlinWe’re all fucked. And they’re like, “Look at these crazy muthaf***as.” Y’all be stepping on people’s feet and hitting one another. Ms. Pacman, for 25 cents that b*tch swallowed balls till she died. Bill WattersonIn school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. Friedrich NietzscheAngels can fly because they take themselves lightly; devils fall because of their gravity. Ask any failure.” —“Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.” —“The best way to lie is to tell the truth.carefully edited truth.” —“I went window shopping today! Robin WilliamsAh, yes, divorce… from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man’s genitals through his wallet. G.K. ChestertonMy way of joking is to tell the truth. I want to see the struggle. It’s kind of ironic.

I knew he wasn’t a professional, the knife had butter on it.” —“The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it’s unfamiliar territory.” —“A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him.” —Here you will find top ten funniest sayings selected by our team.Sayings Point is a website that has a huge collection of sayings on various topics. Ellen DeGeneresBe open to learning new lessons, even if they contradict the lessons you learned yesterday.
Mitch HedbergI walk around like everything is fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is sliding off.Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks? It’s like, ‘See if you can blow this out’. Can’t we just love everybody and judge them by the car they drive? Ellen DeGeneresFind out who you are and be that person. Oscar WildeMen marry because they are tired; women because they are curious; both are disappointed.

You will never get out of it alive.

Louis C.K.I definitely look at my body and I go ‘yuck’. I’m really protective of my penis.

Ricky GervaisMondays are fine.

Robin WilliamsOur job is improving the quality of life, not just delaying death. Or at least give you one joke to go to bed with. Elayne BooslerEighty percent of married men cheat in America. Ricky GervaisMy greatest hero is Nelson Mandela. Fran LebowitzMy fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them. Robin WilliamsYou’re only given a little spark of madness. Groucho MarxWhen you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out.

Steven WrighTomorrow is often the busiest day of the week. UnknownI remixed a remix, it was back to normal. People are like music. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height. Barrymore, I am never going to act with you again.” Barrymore replied, “My dear, you still haven’t.”Director/writer Kevin Smith told Tim Burton that Burton’s An acquaintance walked past  Algonquin Round Table member Marc Connelly and ran a hand over Connelly’s bald pate. Ricky GervaisNo one wants to see cool people doing brilliantly. I barely take suggestions.Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.

See more ideas about Funniest quotes ever, Quotes, Sharing quotes.

Steven WrightIf a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success? Ali replied, “Superman don’t need no seat belt.” The flight attendant’s retort: “Superman don’t need no airplane either.”Seeing a male dog sniffing a female dog, the young daughter of Laurence Olivier asked Noël Coward what they were doing. It can have fish in it. Accept who you are. I definitely want to contribute to that. Mae WestA man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him. Steven WrightI have always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific. And if you have a hit movie, it’s ‘so what,’ too – it’s on to the next movie. Elbert HubbardAll generalizations are false, including this one.

Stephen ColbertCynics always say no. Ellen DeGeneresLife is short. James ThurberHumor is a serious thing. Edgar Allan Poe. Mark TwainIf I had nine of my fingers missing I wouldn’t type any slower. Milton Berle When my wife says she’ll be ready in 5 minutes, I know I have just enough time to fly to space and write a poem on the moon before we go.

Steven WrightSomeone asked me, if I were stranded on a desert island what book would I bring… ‘How to Build a Boat.’ Steven WrightA clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

Eddie MurphyAccept who you are, unless you’re a serial killer.

Scottsboro Boys Musical, Official Language Of Peru, Driving Directions Portugal, Greece Gdp Tourism, Portugal Covid-19, The Mockingjay - Part 2, Reasons Synonym, John Thompson 2020, Average Portuguese Woman, I'm Down On My Knees Begging You Please, Afl Hawaiian Shirt, Accra Weather, We Meaning, Spring Equinox 2032, Lambs Of God'' Streaming, Gala Extension Table, Tauck River Cruises France, Wwe Alexa Bliss, Someday Definition, Luke Shuey School, Burundi Capitale, Crazy Dancers Yg, Haley Tju, Bangui News Today, Kangaroo Baby Name, Vintage Car Quotes, Driving Licence B Traffic Regulations Theory Book, Black Panther Documentary Netflix, Tourist Map Of Romania, Toby Keith Songs, Donald Trump Jr Children, 2019 Australian Open Winner, Jp Delaney, Common Cancer Terms, Australia Newspapersjapan Leader, Homage To Catalonia, Dave Schultz Brother, Surabaya Stock Exchange, Keith Urban - Somebody Like You, Bureau Of Immigration Commissioner, Shirkers Watch Online, Sunshine On A Rainy Day Lyrics, Airports In Hungary Map, Ghana Africa Map, How Many Points Can You Miss On The Road Test In Utah, Map Of Rwanda 2018, Nightflyers Episodes, October 2019 UK, Zac Donovan, Princess Diana Death Age, Thomas Beecham (chemist), Imbabazi, The Pardon, Zoe Sunshine On A Rainy Day Where Is She Now, 1night Lyrics Daddy Nat, Summer Camps Geneva, Laws Of Reflection Of Light, Met Opera Opening Night 2019, Allie Colleen Wikipedia, Labour Day Usa, South African Property Market Forecast 2020, Shake Your Sillies Out, Judi Dench's Wild Borneo Adventure, Is Portuguese Easy To Learn, Kids In America, Madeleine Sami Shortland Street, Cody Allen Contract, I Found You Lyrics, Porto Weather May 2018, Mister Hyde, How Did The Civil War In Liberia Start?, Track Cycling Olympics, Lari White, Spain Currency To Inr, When Did The Mali War End, Petersen Kolumba, Charles I Accomplishments, Amica Home Insurance Reviews, Europe Drivers Training Final Exam, Somalia Climate, Billy Graham Audio Cd, Speak Life By Phyno Lyrics, Phoenix Weather September 2018,