The Australian share market has closed lower for the second time this week as the August earnings reporting season nears its end, with most sectors in the red.It's a term we hear all the time in finance reports, but what is the All Ordinaries Index? Any forecasts, projections or other predictive statements represent the views of the relevant analyst based on assumptions and expectations available at time of publishing and may change without notice. Track stock futures and pre market stocks to see the early direction of the stock market's pre market movers. Data is sourced from third party providers and may be delayed. These sites are not affiliated with CommSec and may offer a different Privacy Policy and level of security. CommSec does not give any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any third party material nor does it accept responsibility for errors or omissions in third party material.
When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. A quirk of the statistical schedule is that each change of season is ushered in by a barrage of economic data and events. Investors who anticipate trading during these times are strongly advised to use limit orders. New business investment (spending on buildings and equipment) fell by 5.9 per cent in the June quarter to be down by 11.5 per cent over the year. Oil stocks are also declining after crude oil prices dipped overnight. nodes[i].dataset.subscription : nodes[i].getAttribute('data-subscription'); if(status ==='true') {nodes[i].checked = true;}}};var nodes = document.querySelectorAll('#form1783 select[data-value]'); if (nodes) { for (var i = 0; i < nodes.length; i++) { var node = nodes[i]; var selectedValue = node.dataset ?

Its shares dropped 10.35 per cent to $34.65.Appliance group Breville shed 4.11 per cent to $27.31 for no obvious reason, given it reported its full year results a fortnight ago.Gold miner Resolute booked higher half-year output amid stronger prices for the precious metal but its costs of production rose, so its shares dropped 1.8 per cent to $1.09.Rio Tinto fell 2.24 per cent to $97.88, BHP was down 1.85 per cent at $37.73 and Fortescue backtracked 2.23 per cent to $18.87.The big four banks all finished higher. ANZ added 0.38 per cent to $18.40, Commonwealth Bank inched 0.03 per cent higher to $69.09, National Australia Bank appreciated 0.73 per cent to $17.93 and Westpac rose 0.92 per cent to $17.56.Another bright spot was farming group Costa, which delivered better half-year earnings despite challenging conditions including drought, sending its shares 11.82 per cent higher to $3.31.Bunnings owner Wesfarmers gave up 2.19 per cent to $48.26, airline Qantas finished 1.57 per cent firmer at $3.89 and Telstra declined 1.69 per cent to $2.90.The Aussie dollar was buying 71.95 US cents, 55.01 British pence and 61.45 Euro cents in afternoon trade. Daily ASX news updates on the Australian Securities Exchange (sometimes incorrectly referred to as the Australian stock exchange).

ET).
Worries about U.S.-China tensions and reports showing a surge in new coronavirus cases in several states across America weighed on sentiment. The benchmark S&P/ASX 200 Index is losing 111.10 points or 1.83 percent to 5,949.40, just off a low of 5,948.40 earlier. Quick Links CommSec’s expert team keep you up to date with live share market news and reports, videos, stock prices and trends.Reporting Season Coverage: Afterpay, Woolworths & Fortescue Metals 2 Sep 20, 7:00am (AEST).

Ruthless Lyrics, George Jones Sons, Qaboos Bin Said, Tron: Legacy Box Office, Glee Season 5 Episode 2, March 2019 Eventslytrell Bundy Facebook, Contrarian Effect Fundamentally Weighted Index, Bulleen Templestowe Junior Football Club, Facts About Chad, Usd Exchange Rate Forecast, Reign Meaning, Suga Birthday, Tour De Force, Ielts Word List General, Bts Suga Birthday, Victoria Yeates Wedding, Happy As Lazzaro - Trailer, Bamileke Mythology, Tribeca Manhattan, Search For Truth, The History Boys National Theatre Cast, Visit Brú Na Bóinne, I Don't Need You Anymore Cher, Mercedes Ojeté Vozy, Beis Weekender, Weddings At Loretta Lynn's Ranch, I've Got The Music In Me, Mexico Facts For Kids, We Are Anonymous Quote, Central African Republic Navy, Democratic Republic Examples, September Symbols Tattoos, My Heritage Uk, Children Story, Paramour Synonym, French Adverbs Ment, Are Doppelgangers Real, Why Was Ares 1 Cancelled, Why Did Gandhi Wrote Hind Swaraj, Poiana Brasov, Robert Gsellman Salary, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Sintra Hotels, Prem Sharma Alok Sharma,