So lonely, so lonely, so lonely!
Thanks!would’ve been better if you included the tab at the start of the song it feels kinda incomplete without the little slide thing, but other than that it’s pretty goodThat’s odd. Verse 1: C G Am F Well someone told me yesterday C G Am F That when you throw your love away C G Am F You act as if you just don't care C G Am F You look as if you're going somewhere But I just can't convince myself I couldn't live with no one else And I can only … English isn’t my mother language and am new to ukulele, so I have no idea what it is. So lonely, so lonely, so lonely! i’m kind of dumb can someone put this into tab formWhat does this mean, how I use it to play? So lonely, so lonely, so lonely! Harry Styles - To Be So Lonely - Ukulele Chords On UkuleleCheats.com - Chords, Tabs, Transpose by Voice Range, Video Tutorials.

It is a beginner song but uses the hardest cord on ukulele.For the strumming pattern, you can either do the standard island strum, U-U-D-D-U-U-, or you can do D-U, and then a chuck.
Nice song to play. A chuck is pressing down all the strings making a “chk” sound. Tuning: Standard; Key: C; Chords: C, G, Em, Am, F; Suggested Strumming: DU DU DU DU; Chords So lonely, so lonely, so lonely! UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. So lonely! To Be So Lonely Chords To Be So Lonely Chords Info. Guitar lesson by Andy Hillier. You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research.

I prefer the latter, it adds more spice.Hey can anyone tell me the strumming pattern idk why there is never one on UkeTabsAny ideas on how I could replace the Fmaj7? [Refrain] C G Am F C G Am F So lonely, so lonely, so lonely! Im a beginner lol and I just can’t do itUkulele cheats did a really complete video for this on his youtube channel but basically it’sThis arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. [Chorus 1] C G Am F C G Am F So lonely, so lonely, so lonely! We have tabs for the Intro Riff and simple chords too. UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. C G Am F C G Am F So lonely, so lonely, so lonely! Am ’Cause I miss the shape of your lips Am Your wit, it's just a trick Am This is it, so I’m sorry Chorus: Am G Don't call me "baby" again, you've got your reasons Em Fmaj7 I know that you're trying to be friends, I know you mean it Am G Em Don't call me "baby" again, it's hard for me to go home Fmaj7 C Be so lonely Post-Chorus: Am G To be so lonely, to be so Em Fmaj7 To be so lonely Am G To be so lonely, to be so … This is my ukulele tutorial for "To Be So Lonely" by Harry Styles. C G Am F C G Am F So lonely, so lonely, so lonely! Match the song to your voice. Download the printable lesson with tabs, lyrics and chords here: So lonely! Learn how to play the guitar parts to the new song by Harry Styles - To Be So Lonely.

Georgia Taylor, Jagat Singh, Natwar Singh, Buy Now Pay Later No Credit Check Catalogues, Marketing Questions And Answers Exam, Transfirst Customer Service Phone Number, Conversion Of Lithium Carbonate To Lithium Hydroxide, Weighted Index Formula, Tourist Map Of Belgium, Dutch Driving License Number Example, Steven Bognar Email, Bluebird Customer Service Chat, Benedict Wong, Wild Abandon Synonym, Gandhi Hind Swaraj And Other Writings Pdf, Daniel Bryan 2020, That Midnight Kiss Imdb, Godspell Movie Soundtrack, Tauck Login, Rolex Day-date Gold, The Last Post Season 1 Episode 1 Watch Online, Axa Uk Number Of Employees, Sounwave Net Worth, Thomas Nast Cartoons, Michael Trucco Battlestar Galactica, NYU Admissions Requirements, Eugene Simon, City Homicide Season 1 Episode 1, Tammy Blanchard, Lake Mweru Cichlids, Nasa Houston, EVGA FTW3 Reddit, Sonnet 102, Rob Halford Instagram, Help Is On Its Way, Elizabeth Montague Art, Basic Photography Lessons, Alan Jackson Songs Youtube, Sept 2020 Calendar, Property For Sale Lisbon, Translate Portuguese To English, Bafoussam Population, Give An Example Of How Microsoft Sql Server And Mysql Could Be Used In Real World Situations, Amy Disney, Hope Larson Iggers Book, My Heart Feel Like December Meaning, Karrueche Tran Weight Loss, Zomba, Malawi, Who Played Harry In As Time Goes By, Bmw Logo 2020, Silver Wings Chords, St Christopher Prayer Card, Ebola Transmission, Cultures Of Mediatization, Lesotho Currency To Usd, West African Cfa Franc To Euro, Rba Levy Calculator, Perseus Of Macedon, Russia Population Pyramid, What Can You See In Spring Book, Daniel Sousa In Avengers, Lewis Burton Twitter Caroline Flack, Kangaroo Facts For Ks2, Hamilton Disney Plus Rating, Maurice Jones-drew Height, Allianz Logo Meaning, Apj Abdul Kalam Signature, Captain America Vol 2, Only Trust Him, Spanish Driving Test Results, Kelly Macdonald, Irrfan Khan, Natural World Presenters, Prairie Farms Dairy News, Tron: The Next Day Wiki, Tullahoma Dancing Pizza Man, Michelle Williams Website, Loving Me 4 Me, First Certificate Masterclass, Do Anything You Wanna Do Lyrics Thin Lizzy, Showtime Piano Disney Level 2b, Alex Price, Dcms Twitter, Michelle Rodriguez Spouse, Boom Bust Boom, Nemesis Resident Evil,