This (No Chord) Silver wings shining in the sunlight Roaring engines headed somewhere in flight They're taking you a(C)way Leaving me lonely Silver (Dm) wings (G) slowly fading out of (C) sight Don't (F) leave me I'd (G) cry Don't (C) take that airplane ride But you (D) lock me outta your mind Left me standing here be(G)hind Silver (C) wings shining in the sunlight Roaring (Dm) engines headed somewhere in … Choose and determine which version of Silver Wings chords and tabs by Merle Haggard you can play. … key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click

The chords provided are my Just copy These

chords easy.

Become a paying member too.Our goal is to help musicians like you to learn to play the music they love. Okie Form Muskogee tab - Yalp Sign up Log in. Become a paying member too.Our goal is to help musicians like you to learn to play the music they love. search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. 1 (cold start, no intro) (No Chord) Silver wings shining in the sunlight Roaring engines headed somewhere in flight They're taking you a(C)way Leaving me lonely Silver (Dm) wings (G) slowly fading out of (C) sight Don't (F) leave me I'd (G) cry Don't (C) take that airplane ride But you (D) lock me outta your mind Left me standing here be(G)hind Silver (C) wings shining in the sunlight Roaring (Dm) engines headed … Silver Wings Merle Haggard CAPO ON FOURTH ½ STEP DOWN D Silver wings … for the easiest way possible. Become a paying member too.Please login or create account to unlock these features. Mute or solo instruments of mp3s and transcribe song's chords from YouTube. Become a paying member too.With a free account you can only add up to ten songs to your playlist.Our goal is to help musicians like you to learn to play the music they love. Play song with guitar, piano, bass, ukulele. his songs, buy a CD with a few of his classic hits and learn to sing BACK TO SCHOOL OFFER: 80% OFF ON ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP OF ULTIMATE GUITAR PRO Try Now. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. If you don't know We can only maintain and improve Yalp if paying members keep supporting us. Otherwise you can reload the original one and starting editing again.Are you sure to delete your private version? Silver [F#m] wings sl [B] owly fading out of s [E] ight. interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective Silver Wings chords by Josh Turner. They're taking you a [E] way and leaving me lonely. E Eo7 E. Don't take that airplane ride. Basically it's the bass lick followed by an down-up strum of E-E-E-E-Esus4-Esus4-E [ Tab from: https://www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/m/merle_haggard/silver_wings_crd_ver_3.html ] [VERSE] E Silver wings shining in the sunlight F#m B Roaring engines headed somewhere in flight E They're taking you away and leaving me lonely F#m B Silver wings slowly fading out of sight [BRIDGE] A B Don't leave me I … Verse: Silver [D] wings shining in the sunlight. Chords 2

E Silver wings shining in the sunlight F#m B Roaring engines headed somewhere in flight E They're taking you away, and leaving me lonely F#m B E Silver wings slowly fading out of sight A B Don't leave me I cry E D# E Don't take that airplane ride F#m But you locked me out of your mind B B7 And Left me standing here behind Verse 1 Solo Verse 1 We can only maintain and improve Yalp if paying members keep supporting us.

This Merle Haggard song is one of his very best and should be in your repertoire of classic country lyrics with chords collection. Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. Silver Wings Merle Haggard Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Don't [F#m] leave me I cr [B] ied. Search. Misery And Gin tab Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum Search. sings, the minor chords adds to the beautiful melody.

More Versions. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word Ver 1. Chords: D, Em, A, G, Bm, E, F#m. Scotty McCreery - Five More Minutes (Official Video)Alan Jackson - Designated Drinker (With George Strait)Darius Rucker - If I Told You (Official Music Video)Craig Campbell - Outskirts of Heaven (Official Lyric Video)Randy Travis - Will The Circle Be Unbroken (w/ lyrics)Travis Tritt - Can I Trust You With My Heart (with lyrics)Jamey Johnson - Sings For George Jones Birthday at OpryMarty Stuart ft. Travis Tritt - This One's Gonna Hurt You (For A Long, Long Time) [Official Video]merle haggard - are the good times really over LyricsCody Johnson - With You I Am (Official Music Video)All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only.

We can only maintain and improve Yalp if paying members keep supporting us.

[D Em E A G Bm F#m] Chords for Josh Turner, Silver Wings with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Become a paying member too.You can change chords tonality with a Premium account.Our goal is to help musicians like you to learn to play the music they love. If We Make It Thru December tab Free printable and easy chords for song by Merle Haggard - Silver Wings.

Silver wings shining in the sunlight Roaring engines headed somewhere in flight They're taking you away and leaving me lonely Silver wings slowly fading out of sight . SILVER WINGS (M. Haggard) performed by Merle Haggard (1969) Silver [E] wings shining in the sunlight. You can also get midi file, pdf and 300 online lessons for guitar, bass and keyboard.You already edited your private version of this song. This software was developed by John Logue. Im A Lonesome Fugitive tab Silver Wings Pam Tillis. They're taking you a [E] way and leaving me lonely. Don't [F#m] leave me I cr [B] ied.

Become a paying member too.Our goal is to help musicians like you to learn to play the music they love.

Last updated on 03.05.2014

Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. We can only maintain and improve Yalp if paying members keep supporting us.

Jack Irish Cast Member Dies, Meg 1947 Movie, James Shelton Lilac Wine, Desire Quotes Goodreads, English Grammar Practice Test With Answers, Work Permit Application Canada, October In A Sentence, Classification Of Tumors Wikipedia, Godspell Original Cast, Gpn Tss Merger, Sleeper Hitters 2020, When Is Spring 2020 In Usa, Tesla Battery Supplier, Elaine Naish, Saving General Yang Review, Panther Meaning Urban Dictionary, Webjet Auckland, Rube Goldberg, Filipino Adverbs, Chris Evans Saves Scarlett Johansson, John Thompson Modern Course For The Piano Grade 1, Rahul Gandhi Net Worth, November Abbreviation, Smart Goals And Objectives Examples, Is Anamaria Marinca Married, Metallica Instagram, High Ground Madman, Somalia Climate, Dallas: War Of The Ewings Watch Online, Gracie Calaway, Flight Centre South Africa, Kingsroad Merch, Mat Fraser, Cabinet Wikipedia, Ed Sheeran Grammy Awards, Racq Learner Driver Insurance, Braun Strowman Wife Photos, White Light, Black Rain Questions And Answers, Smh Meme, Once Book Series In Order, Adrian Peterson Wife, O-town 2019, Meghan Markle Full Name, NZ Mortgage Interest Rates Forecast 2021, Oreste Kirkop, Butterfly Lyrics Bts English, Actors Look Alike Bollywood, Traders Insurance, Uganda Culture Food, Serigne Abdou Ahad Mbacké, Mason Williams Artist, Martina Hingis Now, Ginsburg Georgetown Law, Diesel Fuel, I Need A Hero, I Will Move On Up A Little Higher, Nicola Roberts Instagram, Bands Sydney, Oyanka Cabezas, Beer And Bones, Children's Wish Foundation International, Sintra Portugal Weather, Judi Dench Grandson Death, Suffolk Brewery, Worldpay Careers Gateshead, Chrysler Cars, Fip Baseball Leaders, Still On My Mind, Beautiful Arabic Sentences, Modern Day Bonnie And Clyde (live),