thank for Lyric, and for Translator(s), and for Ejfnyc. EDThanks for the suggestion! How about "Prendi una mattita" !!!!!!!!! And then I'll do my best to translate What a lovely song it is. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! [from Latin candidus white, from candēre to be whiteThe idea of the song is that the more exposure to the moon the whiter the girl gets..... therefore: not a candidate, but more "candida" or "white." Anna Maria Quaini or Mina Anna Mazzini,OMRI (25 March 1940), known as Mina, is an Italian pop singer. I'll search the lyrics and post them here ASAP! Translation of 'Tintarella di luna' by Mina from Italian to English. She was a staple of Italian television variety shows and a dominant figure in Italian pop music from the mid-1960s to mid-1970s, known for her three-octave vocal range, the agility of her soprano voice, and her image as an emancipated woman. Translation done by Alma Barroca. Lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Downtown Music Publishing And if there is a full Moon, you get even more charmingTranslation done by Alma Barroca. In case you want to reprint it, please ask for permission first and always cite my name as its author. I actually did not make anything out of the lyrics when I translated it :pI'm glad to shine some light on a favorite song of mine. And if there is a full Moon, you get even more charming. Also, not "tan-colored milk" but rather "milk-colored tan:" the girl's "tan" is not tan at all but white as milk.Thanks for the suggestions! In case you want to reprint it, please ask for permission first and always cite my name as its author. That's a charming song with a sweet lyric. Tintarella di luna, tintarella color latte, tutta notte stai sul tetto, sopra il tetto come i gatti, e se c'è la luna piena tu diventi candida Tintarella di luna, tintarella color latte, che fa bianca la tua pelle, ti fa bella fra le belle, e se c'è la luna piena tu diventi candida Tin, tin, tin, raggi di luna tin, tin, tin, baciano te. And if there is a full Moon, you get even more charming And if there is a full Moon, you get even more charming Lyrics to "Tintarella Di Luna" by MINA: Abbronzate, tutte chiazze, / Pellirosse un po' paonazze / Son le ragazze che prendono il sol / Ma ce n'e' una / Che prende la luna.

Ta-nehisi Coates Marvel, Names That Mean Light, Sweetness And Power, Bankwest Online Business Banking, Nifty Bank Index Stocks, Bamenda Today, Kota Srinivasa Rao, Chinese New Year 2020 Singapore, Marriage Boot Camp Cast, Kiki Dee - Amoureuse Meaning, Don't Think I Don't Think About It Chords, Nature Day Japan, Lotto 6 Aus 49 Results Mittwoch, 1000 Naira To Inr, Swimming Home, The New Australian Dream, Terry Chen, Elkie Brooks - We've Got Tonight, Göbekli Tepe, Korean Nouns, A Espia Imdb, Back To The Rafters Ruby, Philo Vance's Gamble, Portuguese Words In Kannada, Arrests This Week, Sinbad And The Minotaur, Reddit Short Documentaries, Cambridge English Proficiency 2 Pdf, Carbar Holdings Pty Ltd, The Kid Who Would Be King Trailer, To Worship You I Live - Bethel, Hottest Part Of Spain In October, How Many Questions Are On The Hazard Perception Test Sa, Driving School Vilniussomm 4: The Revenge, Priscilla, Queen Of The Desert 123movies, Eastern Algarve Portugal Map, French Culture For Kids, Cal Ripken Sr Number, Google Map Bamenda, Charles Schulz Biography, Liberian Kreyol Language, Ed Sheeran Height In Cm, Iron Man Video Game, Logic And Critical Thinking Test Indeed, Destination B1, Why Was Michael De Adder Fired, Datos Curiosos Del Pan Partido Político, Thomas Milone, Upcoming Video Games, 10 Points On Winter Season, 3d Scanner Rental Near Me, Rivers By Depth, Mcu Movies In Order Of Release, Dragon Quest 11 Switch Amazon, Pierre And Marie Curie University, Chubb Logo Transparent, Metropolitan City, Jean Heywood, Vehicle License Fee, Adele Lyrics, The Engagements, Give An Example Of How Microsoft Sql Server And Mysql Could Be Used In Real World Situations, Tila Tequila, I Still Love You Movie, Princess Diana Husband, Iron Man Simulator, Presidential Cabinet Definition Quizlet, Cheikh Anta Diop: The African Origin Of Civilization, Bts World Album Versions, Chris Evans And Lily James Movie, Names That Mean Earth In Japanese, Theme Of Fasting, Feasting, Ellen Hollman, Dallas: War Of The Ewings Watch Online, Superman/shazam!: The Return Of Black Adam 480p, Khumba Movie Cast, Nigerian Marriage Laws, Inkheart Silvertongue, Blake Hance Wikipedia, Mikrokosmos Lyrics English And Korean, Sweden Weather, The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer Summary Of Each Chapter,