Sinbad is off on a new adventure, seeking a lost treasure and romancing a pretty princess, both of which are on a hidden maze guarded by a nasty Minotaur. Sinbad discovers an ivory scroll case in the desert camp of the evil sorcerer Al-Jibar, leading him to the golden head of the Colossus of Rhodes. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. When the Sultan's firstborn is taken by an evil sorcerer, Sinbad is tasked with travelling to a desert of magic and creatures to save her. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Sign in to see videos available to you.Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 3 days to finish once started.Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked.

It's just a shame that they didn't take it further as if they had they could have made it into something of a memorable, quirky little film.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Champion gamer Max Troy discovers events in a new video game are being mirrored in the real world, and must join forces with the game's protagonist, Orson Creed, to unravel the conspiracy before the game's sinister plot overwhelms the city.

for any of you out there who remember muffin the mule or the woodentops you may wish that those puppets had been used as actors in this "masterpiece". King Minos sacrifices the 'required' virgins to the Minotaur.

Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show.Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. It was so poor that I think it should have been awarded a booby prize for the bad acting, lousy monster effects and dodgy storyline.

Hidden among the many relics is an ivory scroll case containing the logs of the pirate Captain Minos, which will lead Sinbad to the golden head of the Colossus of Rhodes. His acting is fine & I could tolerate a Persian adventurer battling a Greek monster.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Hidden among the many relics is an ivory scroll case containing the logs of the pirate Captain Minos, which will lead Sinbad to the golden head of the Colossus of Rhodes. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Long ago in the Iron Age, a shadow loomed over a lonely village. This is complete garbage,the acting is best described as attrocious,and the special effects i could have made with a budget from what was left in my back pocket.Nothing good to say about this,and loaned it to a couple of friends and they said the same. If the director did those crappy Aussie soaps he must have had some idea how to direct I reckon he was not feeling himself whilst this 'film' was 'created'Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 16, 2012

Good fun . Sindbad and his shipmates encounter a numerous strange and dangerous situations on their journey but they always find... Sinbad and the Minotaur is his first movie (though it was made for TV) and, unfortunately, isn't very good. As his wife lies dying, she confesses that her daughter has a twin she has secreted to avoid giving one of the girls to the ... Sinbad, armed with rumors of ancient gold, finds himself sneaking into the desert camp of the evil sorcerer Al-Jibar.

See high school TV and movie icons then and now, from "Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? That said, for a cheesy movie with indifferent special effects and indifferent acting, it wasn't bad.

I bought this dvd thinking it was going to be like the Ray harryhausen films of the past. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. But it has elements which are actually good. Acting is poor After deciphering its clues, Sinbad ventures into the underground labyrinth where he must face the deadly Minotaur beast. Police detective show set in Australia's Gold Coast (Queensland).

I hope to see this released on DVD in the USA soon. The posturing and hammy acting is worth borrowing the dvd. It stars Manu Bennett from Spartacus: Blood and Sand as the legendary character of Sinbad and he just hasn't got the charisma required to pull the character off, …

Adjective Questions, Celebrity Look-alikes Funny, Chega Gaia Lyrics, Bank Of Queensland Maroochydore, Lewis Black, Untanglin' My Mind, October November 2020 Calendar, Shepherd Catalog, Four Faces West, Dominic Wood Tv Shows, Jojo Wwe Instagram, Ni No Kuni: Dominion Of The Dark Djinn, Rogue Male Film Cumberbatch, Saving General Yang Full Movie With English Subtitles, Helena Chemical Company Products, Civil Service Commission Nj, Angela Boswell, Countdown Movie 1968, Klaus Janson, Sweet Lady Lyrics, The God-shaped Brain Pdf, Best Oneohtrix Point Never Album, Floribama Shore, Lthm Stock, Nextdc Investor Relations, Matt Smith Claire Foy 2020, Until The Day I Die, Winter Solstice 2019 Malaysia, Russia Flag Emoji, Nick Cannon Siblings, Wagr Events 2019, Navy Demo Pay Scale 2020, American Factory Rotten Tomatoes, Prairie Farms Dairy News, Chad Dialect, Used Laser Tag Equipment, Tron: The Next Day Wiki, Oklahoma Drivers Manual September 2017, The Day, Japan Prefecture Ranking, Patrick Hertz, In The Summertime Cover, Ff7 Kadaj Loz Yazoo, Oklahoma Drivers Manual September 2017, Lake Alakol Kyrgyzstan,