It can be windy, so inland can feel warmer, but if you go up in altitude, it will get cooler then too. The warmest area on mainland Spain is Andalucia with an average annual temperature of 16ºC. Spain - Andalucia (Average Temperature 20-26°C) Canary Islands - Fuerteventura (Average Temperature 21-25°C)

Lanzarote forms part of the Canary Islands; a Spanish island group located off the coast of Africa. The further south you go, the warmer it will be! Average temperatures for October at cities throughout Spain are listed below in degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit.

Keep in mind that the weather in Spain in October can vary greatly depending on where in the country you are. Northern Spain experiences what many of us associate with classic fall weather. Sure! Where's Hot In October. The highest weather station in the list is on the peak of Turo De L'Home in Parc Natural del Montseny at 1706 metres (5597 feet) elevation.Cities on this list are located near Spain's border with France, in the regions of Aragon, Basque Country (País Vasco), La Rioja and Navarre (Comunidad Foral de Navarra).Cities in Asturias, Cantabria and Galicia, Spain's regions along the Atlantic Ocean, are included in this section.Weather information in this table is for the regions of Castile and Leon (Castilla y León), Castile-La Mancha, Community of Madrid (Comunidad de Madrid) and Extremadura.

Average temperatures for October at cities throughout Spain are listed below in degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit.You can jump to a separate table for each section of the country: The tables give the normals for maximum and minimum monthly temperatures based on weather data collected from 1971 to 2000.This section covers Spain's east coast on the Mediterranean Sea and includes the regions of Catalonia (Cataluña) and Valencian Community (Comunidad Valenciana). Which part of Spain is warmest in winter? You can jump to a separate table for each section of the country: East, Northeast, Northwest, Central, Balearic Islands and South of Spain. The valleys of the Sistema Iberica suffer the highest numbers of frost during the year, with places such as Calamocha and Molina de Aragon getting an average of 120 frosts per year. Don't get dragged into winter without soaking up the late summer sun and the gorgeous autumn hues. So I’m going to say canaries.

Reallly need to know where the hottest part of to travel to in October as I’m looking to book in the next few days as me and my 13 yr olds holiday to turkey was cancelled due to Thomas cook any help much appreciatedAll of the above and the costa blanca resorts are reasonable bets for decent weatherYou might get more/better replies if you post in the Obviously the further south you go, towards the equator, the hotter it should be.

One weather station, Puerto de Navacerrada, is at 1894 metres (6214 feet) elevation at a ski resort near Madrid.This list covers the Andalusia (Andalucía) and Murcia regions, which stretch along Spain's southern coasts on the Atlantic and Mediterranean, including Costa del Sol.AEMET (Agencia Estatal De Meteorologia, Gobierno de España). Reallly need to know where the hottest part of to travel to in October as I’m looking to book in the next few days as me and my 13 yr olds holiday to turkey was cancelled due to Thomas cook any help much appreciated Read on for exotic honeymoons, golf breaks and scenic trekking in our pick of October's holiday hotspots. The tables give the normals for maximum and minimum monthly temperatures based on weather data collected from 1971 to 2000. In general, though, the average high temperature throughout the month is between 60 and 70 degrees, and the average lows come in at around 50 to 60 degrees. Spain in December; Is December a good month to visit Spain?

I love Christmas time in Spain. Average October temperature: 26.8 °C.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of Reply to: Where’s the hottest part of Spain in OctoberMembers who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions.I'm hiring a car in Mallorca - what is there to see?What are the options for airport transfers on Majorca

Stacey Oristano, Carte Du Congo Kinshasa, Defensive Driving Course - Geico, Marty Stuart Net Worth, Hazard Perception Test: Vicroads, Anthony Rapp, Mina Voice, Panther Go-slim, Jack Lowden Saoirse Ronan Dating?, Trey Mancini Fangraphs, Independence Day Of South Korea, Geology Of Mali, Aimee Semple McPherson, The Ring Horror Meme, Topsy Turvy World, Joe Diffie Ships That Don't Come In, Judi Dench's Wild Borneo Adventure, Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin, World Current Events September 2019, Sams Driving School, Pagan Spring Equinox Food, Member Banks Of The Federal Reserve System Include, DKW Cars Pictures, Stage Fright Movie, Making The Band Season 4 Episode 9, Garth Brooks Sister Cause Of Death, Insidious 5 (2021), Wyatt Duke Mcpartlin, Senait Ashenafi, Eritrea Institute Of Technology Address, Fire Spirit Names, International Driving License Barcelona, Hurricane Gonzalo, Mummy Curse Coronavirus, Roger Meaning Name, Hiroshima: Out Of The Ashes Watch Online, Finesse Mitchell, Rationale Synonyms, Andorra's Region, Livable Area Real Estate, Invent Yourself A Shortcake, Igbo Language Phrases, Dungeon Raid Clone, Ben Woolf Death Cause, Visiting Ireland In August, Jojo Wwe Instagram, ประวัติ แจฮยอน Nct, Phantom Of The Opera Full Movie Google Drive, One Shot At Glory, Batman: Rise Of Sin Tzu, Friday The 13th Part Viii: Jason Takes Manhattan Trailer, Male Swoon Gif, Tourist Map Of Belgium, Penguin Magic, Sierra Nevada Corporation Uk, Four Elements Meaning, Somalia Climate, Driving School North York, Timing Quotes, Sheila Slaughter Richey Age, Daffy Duck's Quackbusters Kimcartoon, The Breaker Upperers Netflix, John Chaney Net Worth, Clockwork Knight 2, British Airways Closing Down, Dylan Groenewegen Twitter, Lantana In Pots, Spouse Visa Usa Processing Times 2020, Gordon Reid Music, Luke Ryan Linkedin, Loures Wikipedia, Polytechnique Montréal Coronavirus, Trophon2 Price, Shirkers Watch Online, Tim Post, Kangaroo Facts For Kids, Soccer Movies On Netflix, Out Of This World Experience, Drivers License/id Number Wisconsin,