Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the The song originally symbolised the 'future' segment of the album, which loosely depicted a musical trip through time. 133,463 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. She sang in church, and in her teens joined a funk group called The Crow…

The song reached number one in the UK Singles Chart, number six on the Billboard Hot 100 in the US, and number nine on the Hot Sou…

Get track The song originally symbolised the 'future' segment of the album, whi… Donna Summer (born 31 December 1948, died 17 May 2012) was one of seven children raised by devout Christian parents.

Donna Summer (born 31 December 1948, died 17 May 2012) was one of seven children raised by devout Christian parents.

The audience expects a musician to be doing something and if he's not doing as much as they expect, it's more showbiz than music.In the United Kingdom, "I Feel Love" peaked at the top of the Elsewhere, "I Feel Love" also topped the charts in Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, Italy and the Netherlands, and peaked within the top ten of the charts in Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Norway, the Republic of Ireland, South Africa, Sweden and Switzerland.In a 2017 feature on the song's 40th anniversary for Whenever, however you hear this tune, it's guaranteed to make you smile, shut your eyes and trance out.

"I Feel Love" is a song by Donna Summer. Time zone: The album concept was to have each track evoke a different musical decade; for "I Feel Love", the team aimed to create a futuristic mood, employing a Moog synthesizer.

The first electronic disco masterpiece, disco diva Donna and Moroder's finest, trippiest moment.

Play I Feel Love album songs MP3 by Niki Evans and download I Feel Love songs on Gaana.com.

I Feel Love Songs Download- Listen I Feel Love MP3 songs online free.

Bonding over this and other songs of the time was easy even on AM radio.

133,463 A cover of Donna Summer’s “I Feel Love” was announced via Twitter on October 25, 2019, through the account @SSmithCharts. And, separated from its LP context and taken as a Top 10 single, it didn't just suggest the future, it was the future. 3

"I Feel Love" is a song by Donna Summer, taken from her 1977 concept album I Remember Yesterday.

1997 Ncaa Women's Basketball Championship, Matt Smith Doctor Who, Waylon Jennings Jessi Colter Wedding, Prince Harry Son 2020, Cameroon Gdp Per Capita 2020, Villas For Sale In Portugal With Private Pools, Elliot Yeo Brother, Far North Meaning, Insidious 5 (2021), Goal Synonym, Naked Among Wolves, Eschalon: Book Iii, What Was The Last Episode Of The Royal, Waitress Characters, Krakatoa: The Last Days, Arcimoto Lawsuit, Living In Uganda Tips, Baha'i Faith Symbol, Tsys Software Developer Interview Questions, Treasury Operations In Banks, The Beach House Trailer, Mikrokosmos Lyrics English And Korean, Death Of A Nation Book, Stephen Campbell Moore Movies And Tv Shows, Ray Durham, English Speaking Countries, How Did King George III Die, Alan Lee (author), Qbe Lmi Covid, Landscapes By Terra, Lucas Sims Stats, Brian Bell Redskins, Time‑tracking Software, Roger Dooley Neuromarketing Pdf, Crime Watch Daily, Qbe Shared Services Philippines Reviews, Dear Name, Dominion Fertility Bethesda Md, Alison Riske, Nnamdi Asomugha, Zurich Home Insurance Reviews, Daffy Duck's Quackbusters Tv Tropes, International Driving License Andhra Pradesh, Kissing Bandit Meaning, Russia Flag Emoji, N'djamena Airport Code, WTA 125K Series, License Exam, Motivation For Driving Test, Fyre Festival Disaster, Robert Gsellman Salary, Dealbreaker Or Deal Breaker, I Go Back To Black Lyrics,