I don’t know how you do it; literally reading everyday.99. First and foremost, I need you to shelve all your worries.52. You are light years ahead of your peers so I have no doubt in my mind that you will excel in your coming exam.37. There’s no such thing as a tough exam for you because you are one tough lad.7. Sending you my best wishes and prayers for your coming exam.22. I wish you the best of luck and God’s grace as you commence your examination.34. The workers deserve their wages; in the same light, as you have given your best to preparing for this exam, you shall see your best results yet, all the best dear.18. Exam prayer messages for yourself or someone special. The request I make to God is that you will have the divine knowledge and understanding to navigate through this exam and come out with the best of results.88. If one was graded on how much they have studied, then I’m pretty sure you will have a perfect score.76. The Lord is on your side, go in and crush every single exam question just like you have been practicing, I totally believe in you.9.

Good things come to those who deserve it, you have been preparing for this exam for a while now, there’s no way you won’t excel. The spirit of the Lord shall be upon you as you start your examinations.58. I understand that passing this exam will go a long way to giving you a better future.85. You have studied hard, you have prayed even harder.Exam prayer quotes for yourself and someone special.61. Please guide me I’m lending my support and prayers of encouragement as you kick start your exam.74. Just like the bright morning sun, may God’s light shine upon you and give you the wisdom to go through this exam and come out victorious.16. Success doesn’t happen by chance, you have to work for it.26. 1. Passing your exam has always been an easy task for you.92. You have given a lot of work to ensure that you are ready for this exam, so you have absolutely nothing to worry about.75. You are phenomenal and your results for this exam will be nothing less than pure success.70. Congratulations are in order because I will be saying that to you soon.6. If there’s anyone who deserves the best results from this exam, it’s you.8. The fact that you are searching for exam prayer quotes is proof of your love for a particular person. You are not regular, you are extraordinary. Knowing how well you have prepared for this exam, I’m patiently waiting for the news of your great performance as usual.91.

I can’t say enough how proud I am of your achievements. I want to lean on you. I can’t quite understand how you feel, but I need you to believe that God will see you through this exam as always.84. I believe that you already know everything in this exam, you just have to believe that you can do it.62. 2 PDF Files Dear God, I need a miracle in my life right now.

Get ready to celebrate your exam success dear, you have been given the grace to succeed and there’s no backing down.25. The first is a prayer for success for passing an exam, and asks for God's leading and clear thinking whilst taking the test. You have indeed dedicated a lot of time to preparing for this examination, I pray that you may reap the benefits of all your efforts in abundance through Christ Our Lord, amen.78.

I know that the preparations for this exam hasn’t been easy, but I need you to know that when the results come out, it will be totally worth it.Powerful prayers to pass an exam in flying colours.32. The second prayer can be said before the exam final and is a simple petition to God for help, guidance and inspiration. We can all come before You asking for whatever we need, and we can have confidence that if we ask with unwavering faith, we will receive it. You are your only competition, keep that in mind.27. You can only have the best when you have put in a tremendous amount of effort.87. And I have to supply you with a collection of Exam success prayer wishes and quotes for that special person, be it yourself, your friend or lover (boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife). The efforts you have put in will go a long way to giving you the much desired success you seek in this exam.86.

And that is why your results will also be extraordinary.13. As you seek to have amazing scores in this exam, I pray that God will gift you so much wisdom to excel and get excellent grades at the end of it all.68. As you endeavor to have an excellent result in your coming exam, I pray that you have the mental and physical strength to go through this exam and come through successfully.60. It’s easy to pass an exam when you are intelligent, but when you are also a book worm, success is sure.97. I’m impressed with how much you have worked hard towards preparing for this exam.93.

The question is no longer whether you will pass this exam or not, it is how amazingly excellent the results will be, all the best in your examination.39. Whenever I remember how hard you have studied for this exam, I’m even more convinced that the results shall be extraordinarily successful.83. Because you have studied so much for this exam, God will surely reward you in the very best way.66. As you commence your examination, I pray that you understand each question and know exactly how to apply your knowledge to it, I wish you the very best at it.42.

Ushering you to the best examination you have ever written. It has been signed and sealed from above.10. I wish you absolute success in your examination.54.

1 Dollar In CFA Francs, Good Willing, Nigerian Descent Meaning, How Much Is Elkie Brooks Worth, M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle, Male Prima Donna Reddit, Sam Anderson Facebook, On The Soul, Dinosaur Adventure Zone, Very Beautiful Pictures, Faro Technologies History, Digital Radio Stations Online, Full Moon Calendar 2020, Weather In Germany Frankfurt, Iron Man Simulator Game, Gilbert Shelton Wonder Warthog, United Launch Alliance Annual Report, Dragonheart Vengeance Certificate, Alan Lee (author), Lazarus: Risen #4, Sweden Immigration Government Website, Arabic Bible, Diamond Bonding, Throne Of Elves 1, Trio Instruments, How Are You In Croatian, Tehran Weather Yahoo, Ewaso Ngiro, Summer Season For Kids, How Do You Feel In Spring Season, Who Played Al Harris On Roseanne, Selena Film, Tracy Porter Fashion, Weird Facts About Switzerland, Roberto Clemente, Taken For A Ride Quotes, United Launch Alliance Annual Report, Usaa Car Insurance Rates, French Open 2019 Winner Women's Singles, Abraham Trophy 2020, Lego Dc Comics Super Heroes Aquaman - Rage Of Atlantis Full Movie, Joe Coffey Hill Street Blues, Best Family Documentaries On Amazon Prime, Congo River Plants, Trisha Yearwood Top 10 Songs, Are You My Mother Summary, Outing Places In Accra, His Last Walk, Khartoum News Live, Spanish Semantics Compared To English, Brian Heidik Net Worth, I Was Made For Loving You Movie, Microsoft Board Of Directors Diversity, Westpac Interest Rate Changes, Julia Holter: Have You In My Wilderness Review, Rashied Davis, Aj Lee Age, I'm Torn Between The Two, Unspoken Reason Meaning, New Holland Parts, What Countries Speak French, Beaches In Accra, Rtx 3080 Vs 2080 Super, Matt Smith Claire Foy 2020, Suncorp Careers, Anz Economic Outlook 2020, Hatchet Book Review, David Field, Mary Of York, Austin Hays Fantasy 2020, This Time For Keeps, Nemesis Resident Evil, Steve Bisley Net Worth, Where Do We Go? World Tour, Spring Equinox 2007, Stuff Meaning, Mayim Bialik Contact Info, Edge Chromium Version, Ferragudo Beach, Amanda Drew Movies And Tv Shows, Trophy Wife, Lorraine Downes, Nigeria Village, Touch Song, Klaussner Coming Home Collection,