Now, listen, honey, I just want to be beside you everywhere As long as we're together, honey, I don't care 'Cause you started something, can't you see. I only want you, oh how I want you I only want you, oh how I want you I don't care for gold I only want you, in my arms to hold I only want you, every waking hour Every minute of the day Well, I don't want the sun I only want you You're that certain one I only want you, every waking hour Every minute of the day Even in my dreams, you are here it seems

No matter what you do, I only want to be with you. No … I fell into your open arms, I didn't stand a chance. No matter what you do, I only want to be with you. Ever since we met you've had a hold on me.
You stopped and smiled at me, asked me if I'd care to dance.

Lifted (2006), She's All I Got Country Song, Quote Of The Day 2020, Westpac Interest Rate Changes, I Only Want You Songs, Way Gone, Soul On Ice Ras Kass, MLB Standings, Charlotte Henson, Sqm Q1 2020, Philip Lowe Salary, Reserve Bank Governor Nz Salary, Metropolitan Opera Recordings, Lego Batman Sets 2020, Banished Mac, Sarah Lancaster Net Worth, The History Boys National Theatre Cast, Sewol Ferry Spring Day, Hayden Christensen Net Worth, Man Of The Year Juice Wrld Change, Ones On The Way Lyrics And Chords, Postcards From Buster Season 4 Episode 2, Will The Water Dancer Be A Movie, Eddie Lacy Stats, Shanell Woodgett Ig, The Ballina Cup Bracket, Madeleine Sami Shortland Street, Mondovino Series, Swedish Grammar, Capitalism: A Ghost Story Pdf, Lucas Nct Parents Restaurant, Race And Ethnicity In Brazil, How Many Languages In Nepal, Weather In Italy In December Fahrenheit, Kinshasa Port, How To Boil A Frog, Oxford Progressive English Class 2, Dwight Smith Jr Baseball Reference, Nasa Space Center Houston, Best Family Documentaries On Amazon Prime, The White Tower Facts, Iain Archer, Senegal Politics, 2018 Grand Final Score, Alpha Condé, She's In Love Lyrics, Joe Adler Net Worth, Wastin' Away, Nuts 2016, Days That Shook The World Hiroshima Vimeo, Kuwait Culture And Tradition, Goodbye In Russian, How To Train Your Dragon T-shirt, Kenya Tourism Statistics 2016 Pdf, David Bradshaw Cerner, Spawn Figurines Collectables, Sintra Plastic, 2018 Australian Open Winner, Evergreen Group, The Last Dragonslayer Tiger, Breaking News Kenya K24 Today, Learn Amharic, Piano Adventures App, Csgp Stock, What Does Kumba Mean In Swahili, Saly Hotel, The Mockingjay - Part 2, That's How You Know You Been In Love, Craziest Documentaries Reddit, Heartbreak Song, She's In Love With The Boy Chords, Alfred Roy Carey, Natalie Dormer Age, Lake Albert, Tron: The Next Day Wiki, Tough Luck Movie Wikipedia, Sivakamu Radhakrishnan, Ed Sheeran - Put It All On Me, What Countries Speak French, John Thompson Age, Sierra Leone Food, Dean Andrews Life On Mars, Cfa Franc Meaning, Sarah Lancaster Twitter, The Ballina Cup Bracket, Ladylike Buzzfeed Drama, Turkey Tourism Contribution To Gdp, Cattle Drive, Live Your Life, Marshall University Ranking, Big Bluestem Grass Pictures, Botswana Flag PNG, Waka Waka Just Dance, Ex On The Beach Season 2 Episode 1, Haley Tju Dora, Level Music Warner,