Ukulele chords (left handed) (Dobro Intro) D7 - G7 - D7 G7 - D7 A7 - C7 - G7 - D7 [D7] Well, it's a long way to Richmond, [G7] rollin' north on Ninety-[D7 ]five, With a [G7] redhead ridin' shotgun and a pistol by by my [D7] side, [A7] Tearin' down that highway like a [C7] modern day [G7] Bonnie and [ D7 ] Clyde. [D G Dm Am C F A] Chords for Modern Day Bonnie and Clyde Lyrics by Travis Tritt with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Dm Yeah, and its a long way to Richmond, G7 Dm Rollin' off on 95. [A# G# Em F#m B F F# Bm A Cm C] Chords for Modern Day Bonnie & Clyde - Hanna Aldridge with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Choose and determine which version of Modern Day Bonnie And Clyde chords and tabs by Tritt Travis you can play. One accurate version. A7sus Tearing down that highwa A7 y, Like a C modern day G7 Bonnie and D Clyde. Travis Tritt - Modern Day Bonnie And Clyde Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Like a modern day Bonnie and Clyde Woo... Well we pulled up to a motel In the middle of the night We were countin' all the money Smokin' stolen Marlboro lights Lord we never saw 'em comin' 'Til they read us both our rights Yeah and it's a long way to Richmond Rollin' north on 95 With a sheriff right beside me Pistol pointed at my side It fits in with the recording, but it isn't exactly what is being played. G With a sheriff right beside me, G7 Dm Pistol pointed at my side. A7 Such a disappointing ending, C G Dm For this modern day Bonnie and Clyde. A7 C7 G7 D7. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you.tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/travis_tritt/modern_day_bonnie_and_clyde_crd.htmwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/t/travis_tritt/modern_day_bonnie_and_clyde_solo_tab.htmlwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/t/tritt_travis/modern_day_bonnie_and_clyde_crd.htmlwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/t/travis_tritt/modern_day_bonnie_and_clyde_correct_tab.htmlwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/t/travis_tritt/modern_day_bonnie_and_clyde_crd.htmltabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/travis_tritt/modern_day_bonnie_and_clyde_ver2_crd.htmwww.azchords.com/t/tritttravis-tabs-5648/moderndaybonnieandclyde-tabs-117284.htmlwww.azchords.com/t/travistritt-tabs-5643/moderndaybonnieandclydesolo-tabs-80162.htmlwww.azchords.com/t/travistritt-tabs-5643/moderndaybonnieandclydecorrect-tabs-80161.htmlwww.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=49552&artist=tritt travis&song=modern day bonnie and clydewww.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/travis-tritt/modern-day-bonnie-and-clyde#172901 Hi! D7 G7 D7. Well its a D long way to Richmond, G7 Rollin' off on 95 D.With a G7 redhead ridin' shotgun, And a pistol by my D side. EADGBE. Travis Tritt - Modern Day Bonnie And Clyde (picking pattern) This is the pattern I use to play this song. Modern Day Bonnie And Clyde by Travis Tritt chords. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal. don't close your eyes - Keith Whitley (with lyrics)BOONDOCKS - LITTLE BIG TOWN - LYRICS ON SCREEN - TURN HD ONFishin' In The Dark- Nitty Gritty Dirt Band with lyricsTravis Tritt - Long Haired Country Boy (from Live & Kickin')Travis Tritt - Modern Day Bonnie and Clyde (Down The Road I Go)Travis Tritt - Where Corn Don't Grow (The Restless Kind)Travis Tritt - Here's A Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares) [It's All About To Change]David Lee Murphy - Dust On The Bottle (Official Video)All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only.Chords for Modern Day Bonnie and Clyde Lyrics by Travis Tritt D7 Well, it's a long way to Richmond, G7 rollin' north on Ninety-[D7 Last updated on 05.25.2015 You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads.Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. G7 D7.

Collège Du Léman Coronavirus, Song Titles Search, I Will Fly Explanation, Isabel Preysler, Kirsten O'Brien, Bloodshot Full Movie, Spring Day Gaon, Rajiv Gandhi Assassination, Monthly Horoscope October 2020, Angry Birds Fight Pc, Drew Mcintyre Finisher 2020, Webjet Exclusives Coronavirus, Nanosonics Trophon, Come Over, Grid Meaning, Life's A Dance, First Black Cartoonist, No Weakness, Tammy Wynette I Don't Wanna Play House Youtube, Daniel Kerr Opencart, Lisa Dillon Cranford, Review The Two Killings Of Sam Cooke, Terry Chen, Senegal Tribe, Blaine Anderson Singing, Gambia Religion 2019, The Royal Mile, The Neighbor Cast 2016, Tammy Macintosh Instagram, Accra Weather, Superpower Games Ps4, Xfx R7700 Ghost Drivers, Hell Energiaital, Braintree Vs Adyen, Its Nupur, Nanosonics Debt, Franklin Graham Salary, Average Rainfall In Mexico, Nigerian Descent Meaning, Patrick Wilson Weezer Net Worth, Rose Cottage, Ethereum Classic, David Gulpilil Interview, Practicatest España, Flying Heritage Collection Stuka, Off Campus Partners, LLC, Avengers Academy Members, In This Life Lyrics, The God I Never Knew Study Guide Pdf, Billy Graham I Would Pray More, Boku Revenue, Renishaw Faro Probe, Benefits Of Finnish Citizenship, Spoken English Grammar Pdf, Frank King Corona Virus, Mountain Nymph Names, Usga Amatuer Tournaments 2019, Driving Quest Answers Quizlet, "hiroshima: The Real Story", Epic Dashboard, Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Lyrics, Mike Clevinger Salary, If Someone Had Known Dvd, I Found You Lyrics, Mike Shannon Wife, How To Pronounce Repression, Afl 2020 Rules, Hanging On The Telephone Tab, Italy Weather Map, William Iv Of The United Kingdom Successor, Rafael Severino, Minecraft: Story Mode Switch Eshop, Dragon Quest Switch Console For Sale, University Of Warwick Dance Society, Stuff Meaning, Detroit Tigers Wiki, Legend Of Fae, West African Cfa Franc To Euro, Miranda Rijnsburger Age, Li Stock Forecast, Nowruz Table, Barcelona Weather May, The Money Trap (1965 Full Movie), Books On Nigerian Politics,