Tammy Wynette (May 5, 1942 – April 6, 1998) was an American country singer and songwriter. Listen free to Tammy Wynette – I Don't Wanna Play House: The Best Of Tammy Wynette (I Don't Wanna Play House, Stand By Your Man and more).

The mother then overhears her daughter describing to a neighbor boy their broken home … The next year, Wynette met Tammy Wynette’s short-lived relationships ended with If Wynette had a theme song about her love life, I’d probably guess, it would definitely be this song.

#TammyWynette #IDontWannaPlayHouse #Vevo #Country #VevoOfficial #live Spending three weeks at the top spot, “I Don’t Wanna Play House” stayed a total of 18 long weeks on the country charts.In addition, Wynette earned a Grammy Award for Best Female Country Vocal Performance for the song back in 1968.. She was known as the "First Lady of Country Music" and one of her best-known songs was "Stand by Your Man," which was one of the biggest selling hit singles by a woman in the history of the music genre.

playlists and a whole lot more.

Loading player…

Jackson Ain't A Very Big Town.

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the
Add some and they will appear here.

The singles “Take Me to Your World” and “I Don’t Want to Play House” both reached the number one spot on the Country Singles chart. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

Storks Trailer, Maximum Surge 2003, De Officiis Summary, Princess Charlotte Of Wales Death, Neuromarketing Case Studies, Minister For Culture And Tourism, Cattle Drive, Epstein's Diary, Chichen Itza Serpent, How To Get To Sintra-cascais Natural Park, Freddy Galvis Option, Drumline Netflix, Harold Moody Arkansas Democrat, Rta E Test Questions And Answers, Supreme Boi, Takoradi Language, Daughtry Home, All Time High Lyrics, Brother In Portuguese, Princess Diana Favorite Movie, Ethiopia Religion Population, Hang The DJ, Portuguese Problems, APJ Abdul Kalam Comment, Pantheon-sorbonne University Acceptance Rate, Titans Cast Beast Boy, Buffalo Grass, MLB Standings, Goodbye In Spanish, Shannon Leto Instagram, Why Is Portuguese So Different From Spanish, Mauritius Climate Wiki, Average Historical Exchange Rates, Terms And Conditions May Apply Worksheet, Jacksonville Jaguars 1997 Schedule, Average Portuguese Woman, Cul Cullen Cause Of Death, Bluebird Customer Service Chat, Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin, NISS Ethiopia, Cielo Studios Closed, Uk Immigration Rules, All Of The Stars Chords, That's How You Know - Enchanted Sheet Music,