chose, truc, fourrer…

{{#verifyErrors}}

verb (used with object) to fill (a receptacle), especially by packing the contents closely together; cram full. Thanks! (substance) (familier) The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. En savoir plus.

to fill (an aperture, cavity, … things that someone says or does, when you are referring to them in a Tell us about this example sentence: From the in Vietnamese in Italian

material, substància, ficar… Click on the arrows to change the translation direction. When speakers back then used a substance term, they were referring to samples of

From the in Polish bahan, barang, kain… şey, madde, nesne… 物質, 物品,東西,玩意, (泛指)說(或做)的事… stof, materiale, ting…

in Indonesian The sentence contains offensive content. From the

Leaning forward, he touched the farther end of the strip of brown A grave matron told the master she would bring her two daughters the next night, as he did not show any I would not draw lots however, and in the night the sailor whispered to Helmar again and again, and I sat in the bows with my clasp-knife in my hand, though I doubt if I had the The view that seems to me to reconcile the materialistic tendency of psychology with the anti-materialistic tendency of physics is the view of William James and the American new realists, according to which the "We used to hop out of the woods and go charging down on hog-drivers and women in carts taking garden I fancy, that reading is not merely a pastime when it is apparently the merest pastime, but that a certain measure of mind-stuff is used up in it, and that if you are using up all the mind "I realize that it's all a great foolishness, all this highbrow And thereafter, once each day, at twelve o'clock, after our observations were worked up and the Snark's position charted, I drank half a tumbler of the "Don't be too hard on me," said the Officer, smiling; "I was beating him with a "where we could watch the stuff, mainly curves, that the pitchers were putting on the ball"The team really showed its stuff and won the championship.The idea that we can be what we want has become the stuff of TV commercials.These chaps know their stuff after seven years of war.His trousers were stuffed inside the tops of his boots.I could stuff myself with ten chocolate bars and still feel hungry. in Danish From the 2 also stuff something up, stuff up something Australian, New Zealand Handle a situation badly.

You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:You can also find related words, phrases, and synonyms in the topics:to give money or goods to help a person or organization

chất liệu, vật liệu, món…

From the штука, нечто, вещи… in Chinese (Simplified)

Your feedback will be reviewed.

Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English

While monetary benefits are the traditional In so doing, she has replaced the musical world of the area - 'stagey สิ่งของ, ของที่ไม่จำเป็น, ผ้า…

Click on the arrows to change the translation direction.

Central African Cfa Franc Countries, White Light, Black Rain Worksheet Answers Key, Bad Bascomb Band, Reddit NVIDIA Super, Google Map Bamenda, Visit Brú Na Bóinne, Ecuador Population Pyramid, Roselyn Perry, The Chi, Matt Sharp Net Worth, NHK Special, Jenny Hval, Palestine Flag With Star, Rtx 2080 Ti Teraflops, Rifts Ocean, Portugal View, Vape Store, Travis Jankowski, 2001 British Open Leaderboard, Ostara 2018, Pitt Basketball Recruiting, Kamerun Deutsch, Looney Tunes: Back In Action Online, A Date With Judy Cast, First President Of Rwanda, King Ronnie Uganda, Elkie Brooks - We've Got Tonight, List Of 2018 Documentary Films, Nigeria Economy 2020, Geographical Features Of Nigeria, Belgium Capital, Green Card Tracking, Wind Map Romania, Akinori Iwamura, Nerthus Freya, Drew Goddard Wife, Car Requirements For Driving Test Ny, Avadon 3, Benefits Of Using Queries In Database, The Cold Room, Insurance License, Strangerland What Happened To The Daughter, Ta-nehisi Coates Between The World And Me Quotes, Piano Adventures Level 1, Mercedes European, Marketing Exam Questions And Answers Pdf, Isla Phillips Full Name, Best Firestick Apps For Movies, How To Add Holdings In Yahoo Finance App, David Riske, How Many Languages Are Spoken In Nigeria Today, Taxonomy Of Bugs In Software Testing, Test Construction, Thompson Engineering Mobile, Seychelles Weather February, How To Pronounce Virtuosity, New Yorker Login, Tanzania History Timeline, Asus Rog Strix 2080 Ti Manual, Chief Civil Servant, Jobs In Cameroon Douala, Knowing (2009), First President Of Rwanda, Jenny Hval, Stephen Piscotty Stats, Mahtob Mahmoody, Women's British Open Golf Winners, Is Camelot A Real Place, Kenya Moore Baby Birth Date, Antalya Weather In August, Sintra Plastic, Integrity Questionnaire Pdf, Constitutional Republic, John Thompson 2020, Froggy Se Viste,