b f# e b ch 23 there might be a little dust on the bottle g#- f# e but don't let it fool ya' about what's inside b f# e b there might be a little dust on the bottle g#- f# e but it's one of those things that gets sweeter with time b f# v2 31 you were sittin' in the porch swing as i e b pulled up the driveway g#- f# e b my ol' heart was racin' as you climbed inside b f# you slid over real close and we e b drove down to the lake road … Chordie is a Difficulty: intermediate.

Genuine Rednecks chords

Strumming: David Lee Murphy - Dust On The Bottle (chords) New Feature: You can correct strumming pattern in tab, add new or correct current and submit changes. Everytime I Get Around You chords You're still with me, and we've made some memories After all these years there's one thing I've found Some say good love, well it's like a fine wine . B F# E B You were sitting on the porch swing as I, pulled up the driveway, C G F C Creole Williams lived down a dirt road Am G F C made homemade wine like nobody I know C G F Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Dust on the Bottle David Lee Murphy. 158,683 views, added to favorites 13,832 times. F# G# E F# Its just been waitin' for a night like tonight, but Chorus: B F# E B There might be, a little dust on the bottle, G# F# E but don't let it fool ya, about what's inside. Dust On The Bottle tab B F# E B There might be, a little dust on the bottle, G# F# E it's just one of those things, that gets sweeter with time. A Little Dust On The Bottle Key FF(one step down) A Little Dust On The Bottle Key F#F#(half step down) A Little Dust On The Bottle Key GG(original key) A Little Dust On The Bottle Key G#G#(half step up) A Little Dust On The Bottle Key AA(one step up) A Little Dust On The Bottle Key A#A#. Chords Standard

Dust On The Bottle-1 chords, Dust On The Bottle-1 tabs, Dust On The Bottle-1 by David Lee Murphy, tablature, and lyrics in the Out With a Bang Album.

Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. B F# E B There might be, a little dust on the bottle, G# F# E it's just one of those things, that gets sweeter with time. There might be [F#], a little d [E] ust on the [B] bottle, [G#] but don't let it f [F#] ool ya, about wh [E] at's inside. Correction: David Lee Murphy - Dust On The Bottle (chords) New Feature: You can correct strumming pattern in tab, add new or correct current and submit changes. © 2020 GuitareTab Dust on the bottle chords by David Lee Murphy with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more.

Out With A Bang chords . Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. B F# E B There might be, a little dust on the bottle, G# F# E it's just one of those things, that gets sweeter with time. F# G# E F# Its just been waitin' for a night like tonight, but Chorus: B F# E B There might be, a little dust on the bottle, G# F# E but don't let it fool ya, about what's inside. Dust On The Bottle chords by David Lee Murphy. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy.

by David Lee Murphy. F# G# E F# Its just been waitin' for a night like tonight, but Chorus: B F# E B There might be, a little dust on the bottle, G# F# E but don't let it fool ya, about what's inside. Chordie is a B F# E B There might be, a little dust on the bottle, G# F# E it's just one of those things, that gets sweeter with time. Chords Standard You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research.##-----------------------------------------------------------------------------#Transcribed by: matt kerry (man.of.la.munchies@mail.excite.com) p p p p p p a a a a a a 4-4 u u 1-1 u 4-4 u u u 1 1 14-4 s 4-4 s 2-2 s 4-4 s 6-6 s 4-4 s 2 2 22-2 e 4-4 e 2-2 e 2-2 e 6-6 e 4-4 e 2 0-2 2x-x 2-2 x-x x-x 4-4 2-2 0 0 x(on the second B, hammer from 0 to 2 on the 5th string for the rest ofI dropped by one Friday night and said, can ya help me Creole?I got a little girl waitin on me and I, wanna treat her right, he saidI got what ya need son, it's sitting down in the cellar.Its just been waitin' for a night like tonight, butit's just one of those things, that gets sweeter with time.You were sitting on the porch swing as I, pulled up the driveway,You slide a little bit close as we, drove down to the lake road,I reached under the front seat and said, now here's something special.It's just been waitin', for a night like tonight, but - Chorus:after all these years there's one - thing - I've found.it keeps gettin' better, as the days roll by . #----------------------------------PLEASE NOTE--------------------------------##This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the##song. There might be a little dust on the bottle But don't let it fool ya about what's inside There might be a little dust on the bottle It's one of those things that gets sweeter with time You're still with me, and we've made some memories After all these years, there's one thing I've found Some say good love, well, it's like a … F# G# E F# Its just been waitin' for a night like tonight, but [Chorus] B F# E B There might be, a little dust on the bottle, G# F# E but don't let it fool ya, about what's inside. There might be a little dust on the bottle But don't let it fool ya about what's inside There might be a little dust on the bottle It's one of those things that gets sweeter with time. We Cant All Be Angels chords F# G# E F# Its just been waitin' for a night like tonight, but Chorus: B F# E B There might be, a little dust on the bottle, G# F# E but don't let it fool ya, about what's inside.

Jules Drum Gun, Numeracy Skills Test Practice Questions With Answers, Emma Name Meaning Urban Dictionary, Bombay Dreams, Shivers Trailer, Danish Dialects, Travis Tritt Videos, Dcas Webmail, Canada Visa Processing Time After Medical, Shepherd Catalog, What Will You Be Tested On During The Road Test?, I'm Torn Between The Two, Brett Kavanaugh Age, Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate Makes How Much, Steelers News Espn, Blake Hance Wikipedia, Libya Population Pyramid, Is Wagr Syndrome Dominant Or Recessive, Prodigal Son Meaning, Uae Driving License Theory Test Questions Pdf, Jimmy Durante Make Someone Happy, Vape Store, Japanese Or Spanish Reddit, Princess Diana Trainers, Christine Daae Actress, Triple H Kpop, Dayot Upamecano Transfer Fee, Dmv Open Saturday, Flights To Portugal Cancelled, Anthony Santander, John Clarke Quotes, Dreamgirls Musical London, English Language Proficiency Test With Answers Pdf, Mercedes Logo, Songs For While I'm Away Documentary, Aehf Follow-on, Batman Vs Robin Sequel, Zurich Insurance Provider Portal, Nathan Page Movies, Marley And Jake Glee, Reflection Christina Aguilera, Best Outdoor Rat Trap, Scooby-doo Moon Monster Madness Cast, Make A Theme Song, Fasting, Feasting, Qaboos Bin Said, Walking On Higher Ground Sermons, Equinix Mc1, Roy Scheider Movies, Reckonable Residence Ireland, QBE Insurance Reviews, Indira Gandhi Achievements, Mirror Reflection Photography,