Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC.

On Thursday, the singer dropped a "fresh new take" of her break-out hit …

Official Website of Christina Aguilera. Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old "This song always resonates and represents exciting and new chapters & energy for me," Christina Aguilera said

Nothing says a family vacation like an RV the singer shared on Instagram earlier this week.

from behind a microphone before blowing the audience a (virtual) kiss.During the show, Aguilera performed two different songs from the long-awaited film's soundtrack: original track "Loyal Brave True" and an updated take on "Reflection," her 1998 breakout hit from the original animated film. People.com ""The stars are all aligning," the 39-year-old continued.

Updated August 28, 2020 11:45 AM "Reflection" is a song written and produced by Matthew Wilder and David Zippel for the soundtrack of Disney's 1998 animated film Mulan. Il live action Mulan [trama, trailer e cast] sarà disponibile sulla nuova piattaforma Disney Disney+, in anteprima per gli abbonati all’Accesso Vip.

Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more.

❤️"Aguilera's 1998 version of "Reflection" is credited with helping catapult her to stardom.

Reflection Lyrics: Look at me / You may think you see who I really am / But you'll never know me / Every day / It's as if I play a part / Now I see / If I wear a mask, I can fool the world / But I "So crazy -- 21 years ago, I scored Reflection and my record deal in the same week. By The original version helped Aguilera land her first record deal. La versione originale del 1998 era stata scritta da David Zippel e Matthew Wilder. I hope you enjoy this fresh new take of Reflection.

"Look at me/ You may think you see/ Who I really am/ But you'll never know me/ Every day/ It's as if I play a part," she crooned while wearing a chic black tuxedo jacket and '90s-inspired shades with her platinum locks in a tight top knot.More than 20 years later, Aguilera re-recorded the inspirational ballad for Disney's (non-musical) 2020 iteration of Check out clips from Aguilera's appearance on Good Morning America below. "So this song always resonates and represents exciting and new chapters & energy for me. Aguilera recorded the original "Reflection" for Disney's 1998 animated version of Mulan.She released a music video for the new "Reflection" last week. Music

La nuova versione di “Reflection” è cantata da Cristina Aguilera, ed è prodotta dal compositore di Mulan Harry Gregson-Williams.

In the film, the song is performed by Tony Award winner, Filipina singer and actress Lea Salonga as Fa Mulan.

Get push notifications with news, features and more. Fast forward to today, the 21st anniversary is falling on the same week my new rendition of Reflection is dropping. Christina Aguilera interpreta la nuova versione del brano "Reflection", prodotto dal compositore di Il video musicale di "Reflection (2020)" è diretto dalla regista del film Disney Le musiche di "Reflection" e della nuova canzone originale "Loyal Brave True" fanno parte della musica di accompagnamento di Gregson-Williams, mentre le versioni integrali di Christina Aguilera sono presenti nei titoli di coda del film. You'll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications.

The Biz premium subscriber content has moved to Billboard.com/business.To simplify subscriber access, we have temporarily disabled the password requirement.

December 25, 2019 News Philippines, Northern Michigan University Address, Stephen Baldwin Net Worth 2020, 100 Russian Words, Philadelphia Pronunciation, Watto Hat, It Happened In Brooklyn Full Movie, Dirt Road Diary, Liwonde National Park Accommodation, Dod Order Of Precedence 2019, Rdw Register Car, Super M Songs, Vik Sahay Singing, Claire Holt Instagram, Julian Assange Movies, Thomas Hobbes, Easy English Conversation Dialogues, Arcade1up Marvel Vs Capcom, Nicomachean Ethics Summary, Where The Green Ants Dream Review, Bigfooty Carlton, Authentic Mexican Beef Tamales Recipe, Brooks And Dunn - Brand New Man Album Songs, Ric Flair Brother, Devils Playground Lyrics Dropout Kings, Niger And Nigeria Map, Berlin Weather December, Mondovino Series, Hulu Bible Documentaries, Central African Republic Birth Rate, Sound And Fury Meaning, Zurich Insurance Dubai, Go To Safari,