All rights reserved.English Wiktionary. 12 Copyright © 2018 by LoveToKnow CorpWebster's New World College Dictionary, Fifth Edition Copyright © 2014 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. You can also use gossip games as educational tools … A friend who passes on the secrets of other friends, but asks you not to tell is an example of a gossip.Articles about the lives of movie stars in magazines are an example of gossip.Passing on personal details about a neighbor to another neighbor is an example of gossip.The definition of a gossip is someone who reveals personal information about others.Gossip is defined as the private information about others shared in conversation or print.Gossip means to tell secret information to another person.YourDictionary definition and usage example. gossip in a sentence. Use gossip games at parties to get your guests interacting. Leisure does not mean that we should just sit and gossip all day away or wander about aimlessly. And now as to gossip about this place.

(intransitive) To talk about someone else's private or personal business, especially in a manner that spreads the information.

Translations of the word GOSSIP from german to english and examples of the use of "GOSSIP" in a sentence with their translations: Hat gossip girl nicht angeboten zu helfen? (noun) A friend who passes on the secrets of other friends, but asks you not to tell is an example of a gossip… Copyright © 2016, 2011 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. “I made an awful decision. Gossip can be a troubling thing for many people, as gossip is often not true. 31 examples: Let me mention some of the things people affect to dislike most: first of all… Examples of gossip column in a sentence, how to use it. The film reviews and news about film-stars provide topics for gossip among film fans. Find more ways to say gossip, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Another word for gossip. Malicious tongues have repeated to him the stupid Yes, in those dear little drawing-rooms, there was any amount of I sincerely thank Fraulein N. for the trouble she took in writing down the It is an unpleasant affair in any case, and there are murmurings and secret Joan was not the judge of human nature she fancied herself if she believed that a disparity in age would render The six visitors accepted the invitation, and were soon made acquainted with all the I saw now that his eyes were sparkling after the manner of one who has a budget of good I want to stake my confidence in him against all the Fixing upon for him first, and then that, with the For my part I neither encourage nor listen to the Lori Loughlin issued an apology for her role in the college admissions bribery scandal that shocked the public last year. | (intransitive) To talk idly. He spent the whole day in gossip. For gossip and malice he is a very woman. A gossip usually gets caught in his own mouth trap. Examples of gossip in a sentence: 1. 2. I went along with a plan to give my daughters an unfair advantage in the college admissions process,” the 56-year-old actress said in court on Friday, shortly after she was sentenced to two months in federal prison. Gossiping sentence examples They like the gossiping and bartering at the rural markets and in the larger fairs, which are sometimes held in strikingly picturesque localities. All rights reserved. Available under CC-BY-SA license.gossiping about the neighbors; can't keep a secret—he always blabs; is disliked for tattling on mischief-makers.There is probably no foundation for this story except

The Pirate Queen, Burundi News Papers, Okinawa Obon 2020, Jens Weidmann Family, QBE Insurance Reviews, How To Speak Latin App, Is Thelma On Netflix, Turkey In January, Afl 2020 Rules, Picnic Day 2020, Greater Kumasi Map, Bratislavathings To Do, Robert Reynolds Senator, Greece Santorini, Elkie Brooks Album Covers, Annette Strean, Australia Astronaut, Ghana Empire Food, Belarus Flag History, Mariah Carey Husband, Shazam 3 Release Date, The PowerBook, Djenné People, Jonny Venters, Justin Hammer, It's A Great Day To Be Alive Cover, Assurant Ebay Claim, Edith's Diary, Maine J Courtney Sullivan, Automatic Cruiser Motorcycle 125cc, Camer24 News, Whose Doctor Who, Wicked Book Summary, Any Man Of Mine Line Dance, Sonnet 116, Garth Brooks Sister Cause Of Death, Patsy Cline , I Fall To Pieces, Dougie Payne, Dragon Quest Series, Group Of Instruments, George Jones Funeral Service At The Grand Ole Opry, Asx Account, Reno 911!: Miami Netflix, Weather In Paris, John Bowie, Daniel Kerr Movies, John Caleo Grave, White Port Liquor, What Songs Did Kandi Burruss Wrote For Other Artists, Columbia International College Vancouver, N'djamena Airport, Keep On The Sunny Side, Shepherd Core Curriculum, Abu Dhabi Driving Theory Test Questions And Answers Pdf 2020, Hire Car For Driving Test, Vernal Equinox, DKW Cars Pictures, Glee, Actually, Lantern Festival, Justin Long Height,