Driving down the same roads as him, blasting ‘It’s a Great Day to be Alive’ as loud as my little S10 speakers could handle,” says Moon.

He also performed at Amazon Music’s annual Country Heat showcase at CRS in February.Subscribe NOW and NEVER miss the latest country music news!We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriouslyRCA Nashville exciting newcomer Niko Moon has dropped his latest sonic-melding track “PARADISE TO ME.” Listen here. This…Producer, singer and songwriter Niko Moon adds the new title of director to his credentials today, as…Niko Moon has released his debut GOOD TIME EP today via RCA Nashville to all digital retailers…Subscribe to our mailing list and NEVER miss the latest Country Music News!we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriouslySubscribe NOW and NEVER miss the latest country music news!We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously

#SLC and #Denver we’re headed your way! “This is a chance for me to honour one of my favourite country artists while doing my best to put my own twist on one of the greatest country songs of all time!”Moon is the latest country musician to cover the classic track, which was originally written by Darrell Scott and performed by Jon Randall before it was made famous by Tritt.Fans can listen to “It’s A Great Day To Be Alive” only on Photo by John Shearer/Getty Images for Amazon Music The video was recorded at … “This is a chance for me to honor one of my favorite country artists while doing my best to put my own twist on one of the greatest country songs of all time!”The Amazon Original cover follows Moon’s critically-acclaimed debut GOOD TIME EP which was praised by outlets including Earlier this year, Moon was chosen as Amazon Music’s Weekly One, a program designed to give developing artists an opportunity to reach broader audiences and become more discoverable to customers at the very start of their careers through additional programming opportunities and marketing. It was released in early January 2001.

It was just a nice time together. goes viralClare Crawley Kisses One of Her Suitors in New Bachelorette PromoHow to Make Bangkok’s Best Thai Muslim-Style Grilled Chicken at HomeBugatti Divo Meets Way Older Brother, The Type 35, In Historic ReunionExxon weighs global job cuts after unveiling Australian lay-off planCeltics get hot late, take 2-0 series lead as Raptors go coldDolphins’ Christian Wilkins Is Obsessed with Hamilton — Watch Him Singing During PracticeGirl Uses PowerPoint To Convince Dad To Let Her Get A CatThis $25 Kit Comes with Everything You Need to Grow Your Own Bonsai TreesBest Immersion Blenders of 2020 Tested and Reviewed2022 Hyundai Kona Will Get Styling Updates, N-Line ModelSurge in airline complaints to national regulator creates delays, backlogMarkey triumphs over Kennedy, ending contentious Massachusetts primaryTraining for combat sports allowed to resume in QuebecHipgnosis Acquires Song Catalog of Mötley Crüe’s Nikki SixxSupermodel Halima Aden is a woman of many talents – and she's poised to take on the worldCastle Used in Harry Potter to Enforce Security Measures Due to 'Abusive Behavior' by VisitorsMelted Broccoli Will Melt Your Heart (But Not Your Wallet)Bumper On, Bumper Off: Dude Shows Incessant Dedication To His CarEveryone could be a carrier: Covering the pandemic in rural IndiaWinnipeg recruiting agency seeing job market come back to lifeGolf's HSBC Champions in Shanghai cancelled due to COVID-19Arnold Schwarzenegger Works Out To Taylor Swift And Gets Hilarious Reaction From Son PatrickI Was Supposed to Finish My 50th Race This Year, but When I Finally Do, It'll Mean Even MoreHealthy Hyna Founder Lorena Ramirez on Going Vegan and Visualizing the FutureBodywork and PPG Paint for the STREET RODDER Road Tour 1934 Ford CoupeFormer British Columbia chief justice Lance Finch dies at 82LEADING OFF: Rays' Cash makes threat after 101 mph brushbackViv Albertine TV Series In The Works From ‘Carol’ Outfit Number 9 & ‘Patrick Melrose’ Producer Rachael HorovitzDog Refuses To Eat Until His Food Is 'Transformed' Into People FoodMy Periods Felt Like an Emotional Rollercoaster, Until I Switched Birth Control PillsHennessey Building Crazy 1,200-HP Ram TRX 6x6 Because Of Course It IsColorado speedway holds 'Stop the COVID Chaos' event after flouting coronavirus ordersMontreal calling on employers in downtown office towers to bring workers backOn the 1-yard line?

The music video is a live performance directed by Jon Small, and begins with Travis Tritt performing the end of his 1992 cover of Elvis Presley's 1975 hit "T-R-O-U-B-L-E". It shows him performing the song to a packed crowd, with occasional cut-aways to Travis performing some of his daily routines (such as riding horseback and cruising on his Harley Davidson motorcycle.) ♬ It's a Great Day to Be Alive (Originally Performed By Travis Tritt) - Karaoke Version | 0 Posts. “This is a chance for me to honor one of my favorite country artists while doing my best to put my own twist on one of the greatest country songs of all time!”The Amazon Original cover follows Moon’s critically-acclaimed debut GOOD TIME EP which was praised by outlets including Earlier this year, Moon was chosen as Amazon Music’s Weekly One, a program designed to give developing artists an opportunity to reach broader audiences and become more discoverable to customers at the very start of their careers through additional programming opportunities and marketing.

Niko Moon Releases Amazon Original Cover of Travis Tritt’s “It’s a Great Day to be Alive” Posted by Jessica on July 6, 2020 at 1:30 pm Today, the genre-defying, Nashville-based singer/songwriter Niko Moon released an Amazon Original cover of “It’s a Great Day to be Alive,” available to stream and purchase only on Amazon Music.

Triple H Kpop, Suzanne Beware Of The Devil, Zaire Wade Girlfriend Instagram, Pros And Cons Of Living In Portugal, General Grievous Race, Aer Lingus Mobile Check In, Faro Weather October, Do It To It, To Be So Lonely Chords, Alpha Condé, Bob Maza, Rajiv Gandhi Assassination, Beleza Portuguese Slang, Don't Think I Don't Think About It Chords, Spawn Series 6, Hulu Agent Carter, Qbe Insurance Claims Number, Basic English Lessons For Beginners Pdf, Fallen Cast, Arcade1up Marvel Vs Capcom, Vivid Dream, A Lion In The House Studio, Oscar Pistorius Net Worth, Ireland Weather By Month, Mansions For Sale Near Me, Malibu Things To Do, Ex On The Beach Season 3 Full Episodes, Sunset In Germany In July, Heather Mcghee Religion, Trisha's Southern Kitchen Season 16, Episode 5, Jack Lowden Saoirse Ronan Dating?, Burundi President Net Worth, Javen Cannon, The Great Caruso Full Movie Online, Burkina Faso Pronunciation, Afl Expansion, Taylor Momsen Twitter, South African Reserve Bank Pretoria, Try Phrases, Patsy Cline Grandchildren, Verdine White Sr, Yoda Meme, Apra Role In Insurance, Lauren GrahamInstagram, Casca Julius Caesar, Scooby Doo Moon Monster Madness Part 2, Butterfly Lyrics Bts English, Earth Wind And Fire Tour, Baltimore Orioles Headquarters, Avadon 3, Processes Pronunciation, Mariah Carey Kids 2020, Zach Plesac Fantasy Outlook 2020, Dwight Smith Jr Baseball Reference, Helen Hayes, Output Arcade Not Working, Corporate Treasury Organizational Structure, Ambush Meaning In Tamil, Cleanest City In Ghana, George V, The Platform Meaning, Metal Spring Gif, Stephen Campbell Moore Downton Abbey, She's In Love Lyrics, Evoland Walkthrough, Villages In Cameroon, Types Of Government, Serenade Synonym, The Cleanest Town In Cameroon, Danny Salazar News, Serenade Fungicide Walmart, Sierra Leone News Telegraph, Lawrence Makoare Height, Weight, Mary Of York, Rwanda Currency, Silver Wings Chords, Stock News, Scooby-doo! And The Gourmet Ghost Watchcartoononline, Hypixel Skyblock Dungeons Puzzle Guide, Tiger Woods Caddy Salary 2018, What Is Kevin Curren Doing Now, Af-on Nikon, The Cold Room, Melbourne Cricket Club Players, Kangaroo Jack Original Version,