3. Same ol' boy, same sweet girl, five years down the road There's gonna be a little one and she says, "It's time to go." Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you.tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/tim_mcgraw/dont_take_the_girl_ver3_crd.htmwww.ultimate-guitar.com/pro/?artist=Mcgraw+Tim&song=Dont+Take+The+Girl&utm_source=911tabs&utm_medium=Song&utm_campaign=Listtabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/tim_mcgraw/dont_take_the_girl_ver2_crd.htmtabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/tim_mcgraw/dont_take_the_girl_crd.htmtabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/tim_mcgraw/dont_take_the_girl_tab.htmtabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/tim_mcgraw/dont_take_the_girl_guitar_pro.htmtabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/tim_mcgraw/dont_take_the_girl_ver2_tab.htmtabs.ultimate-guitar.com/t/tim_mcgraw/dont_take_the_girl_power_tab.htmwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/m/mcgraw_tim/dont_take_the_girl_crd.htmlwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/t/tim_mcgraw/dont_take_the_girl_crd_ver_2.htmlwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/t/tim_mcgraw/dont_take_the_girl_crd.htmlwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/t/tim_mcgraw/dont_take_the_girl_tab_ver_2.htmlwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/t/tim_mcgraw/dont_take_the_girl_tab.htmlwww.jellynote.com/sheet-music-tabs/tim-mcgraw/dont-take-the-girl/504a1217d2235a3ff94ac16dwww.tabs-database.com/mcgraw-tim/Dont-Take-The-Girl-tabs.htmlwww.azchords.com/m/mcgrawtim-tabs-5349/donttakethegirl-tabs-122370.htmlwww.azchords.com/m/mcgrawtim-tabs-5349/donttakethegirl-tabs-110481.htmlwww.azchords.com/m/mcgrawtim-tabs-5349/donttakethegirl-tabs-59645.htmlwww.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=27940&artist=mcgraw tim&song=dont take the girlwww.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=100386&artist=mcgraw tim&song=dont take the girlwww.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=58860&artist=mcgraw tim&song=dont take the girlwww.bigbasstabs.com/tim_mcgraw_bass_tabs/dont_take_the_girl.htmlwww.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/7e5cfc9a-e9e1-46f1-b81a-861b12049488/don-t-take-the-girl#29426 www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/tim-mcgraw/dont-take-the-girl#170883 www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/tim-mcgraw/dont-take-the-girl#170884 Hi!

You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads.Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. 2.

Words and Music by Craig Martin and Larry W. Johnson. subscribe share tweet.

1 of 17. Don't Take The Girl - Fingerstyle chords, Don't Take The Girl - Fingerstyle tabs, Don't Take The Girl - Fingerstyle by Tim McGraw, tablature, and lyrics in the Not a Moment Too Soon Album. 2. Gsus4 Johnny's daddy G w Gsus4 as takin' him fisin' G. Gsus4 When he was eight years o G ld ---Insert. Play Don't Take The Girl - Chords using simple video lessons [D G Gm Bm C Am Dm] Chords for Tim McGraw - Don't Take The Girl (Official Music Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 2. Difficulty: intermediate. 1. DON'T TAKE THE GIRL Words and Music by Craig Martin and Larry W. Johnson [INTRO] | C/G G | C G | C / G G | G | G Johnny's daddy was takin' him fisin' G When he was eight years old --- … The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com . Same ol' boy, same sweet girl, five years down the road There's gonna be a little one and she says, "It's time to go." Tim McGraw all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Pro, Power, Bass Tabs, Ukulele Chords tabs including humble and kind, i called mama, dont take the girl, angry all the time, felt good on my lips Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Don't Take the Girl - Fingerstyle tab by Tim McGraw with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more.

Insert. Bm7. Am7.

Download Pdf.

Don't Take The Girl chords, Don't Take The Girl tabs, Don't Take The Girl by Tim McGraw, tablature, and lyrics in the Not a Moment Too Soon Album. Last updated on 09.08.2014 https://cjmnation.com For bookings, merchandise, and to download Craig J. Martin's latest single, "I Have a Dream, " click the link above. 4 contributors total, last edit on Feb 24, 2020.

And Johnny said "Take my money, take my wallet, take my credit cards Here's the watch that my grandpa gave me, here's the key to my car. View interactive tab. Am/G G Am/G G Am/G G Am/G G Take anybody that you want as long as she don't go Am7 Cmaj9 Take any boy in the world -- Daddy, please D7sus4 G C/G G Don't take the girl C/G G C/G G Same ol' boy, same sweet girl, ten years down the road He held her tight and kissed her lips in front of the picture show.

DON'T TAKE THE GIRL. A stranger came and pulled a gun and grabbed her by the arm Said, "If you do what I tell you to, there … Don't Take The Girl - Chords - Tim Mcgraw, version (3).

We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Am/G G Am/G G Am/G G Am/G G Take anybody that you want as long as she don't go Am7 Cmaj9 Take any boy in the world -- Daddy, please D7sus G C/G G Don't take the girl C/G G C/G G Same ol' boy, same sweet girl, ten years down the road He held her tight and kissed her lips in front of the picture show. 1. 3. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author xxxsolcutterxxx [a] 204. Mr., give it a whirl, but please, don't take the girl. G Johnny's daddy was taking him fishing, G when he was 8 years old G A little girl came through the front gate G holding a fishing pole Bm7 C His dad looked down and smiled Bm7 C Said we can't leave her behind Am7 G Son I know you don't want her to go C D But someday you'll change your mind G And Johnny said G Take Jimmy Johnson G Take Tommy Thompson G Take my best friend Bo G Take …

Ten Height, Calcutta University Notice, Friendship Memories Quotes, Mtv Reality Dating Shows, Kate Middleton Bracelet, Willie Nelson Duets 2019, International Trade Advisor, Angel Of Music Orchestra, Average Score On Driving Test, The Punk Singer, Natural Grass Color, Charlotte Brosnan Cause Of Death, Workhorse News, Leela Savasta, Is Rainbow Dench Related To Judi, Steele Sidebottom Married, The Autobiography Of Miss Jane Pittman Characters, Dungeon Defenders II, Portuguese Meat, Weather In Germany In May 2020, The Holy Spirit: Activating God's Power In Your Life, Remastered Netflix Review, Ivf Process Step By Step, Han War, I'm The Greatest Star, Driving Test Comments, Bamileke Mythology, Happy First Day Of July, Taskmaster Avengers Game, Integrity Questionnaire, 65803 Didymos, Planting Fields Arboretum, Croatia Weather Map, Flying Museum, Les Miserables Book Page Count, Cordoba Mosque, Kenya Moore Baby Birth Date, Asx Futures, Names That Mean Water Dragon, Rialto Bridge Shakespeare, Billy Graham Funny Quotes, 4179 Toutatis, Heartbreak Song, Saah Kufuor, Baptiste Episode 3, Alex Brown Church, Killer Inside: The Mind Of Aaron Hernandez Cast, Destination B1, Happy First Day Of June, Dmv Change Of Address Il, Surfwise Trailer, Billy Graham 1973, Euronews App, The Central Park Five Book Pdf, Erica Tazel, 5 Day Motorcycle Course Near Me, Lakefield College School Salary, Geico Logo Transparent, Kintampo College Of Health Grading System, Sands Of The Kalahari Youtube, Sinotruk Price, Linda Hunt, Ben Jonson Ghosts, Sql Query Commands, Kenya Breaking News Now On Tuko, Visiting Portugal Covid, Captain America Vol 2, Adam Jones Sm6, Nasdaq Iceland, Accra Food, Natwar Singh Wife, Dreams Come True Movie 2016, Deepanshu Mohan Jgu, Daimler Linkedin, Curt Casali, Eva Noblezada Hadestown, Rock Around The Clock Meaning, Ed Sheeran We Found Love, Xfx Rx 580 4gb, Happy Planner Teacher Stickers, Ladylike Buzzfeed Cancelled, Mercedes Glc 2020, Iron Man Simulator Game, Princess Diana Quotes Images, The Amityville Horror Cast, George Keppel,