'""Suppose you could gain everything in the whole world, and lost your soul. The wrong comes when riches possess men. ""We say to our children, ‘Act like grown-ups,’ but Jesus said to the grown-ups, ‘Be like children.’"Sin is the second most powerful force in the universe, for it sent Jesus to the cross. He's had the privilege of leading hundreds of thousands of people to pray to receive Jesus Christ into their lives as Lord and Savior. The hard right has no interest in religion except to manipulate it.“What is the greatest surprise you have found about life?” a university student asked me several years ago. Funny Christian Quotes These Christian quotes will have you laughing for days! “I don’t need a successor, only willing hands to accept the torch for a new generation”.40. It would disturb me if there was a wedding between the religious fundamentalists and the political right. 10 Quotes from Billy Graham on Fatherhood Billy Graham at his home in Montreat, North Carolina, with his two sons, Ned and Franklin, in 1965. Enter one or two keywords to search these Funny Quotes.Let these funny Billy Graham Quotes lighten up your life. The phrase, "the Bible says," resounds throughout his sermons, and the truth he has preached for years still transcends all barriers of denominational differences, age, nationality, and culture. He was truly a messenger for the Lord.I love his quotes and the beautiful picture you put with them. ""The cross shows us the seriousness of our sin-but it also shows us the immeasurable love of God. He had such fame, yet he was never affected by it. Some amazing facts about Billy Graham: He was one of the ten most admired men in the world, appearing on the list more than anyone. “Be watchful, stand firm in … When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened. ... Time moves so quickly, and no matter who we are or what we have done, the time will come when our lives will be over. Read more from my father "Courage is contagious. But I think that becomes possible as individuals surrender their lives fresh and anew to Christ.Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.I don't want to see religious bigotry in any form. ""Tears shed for self are tears of weakness, but tears shed for others are a sign of strength. Feb 24, 2018 - He preached on every continent, in over 185 countries, to more than 215 million people. Was it worth it? ""Take one day at a time. ""Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion – it is a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ. ""God never takes away something from your life without replacing it with something better. ""If a person gets his attitude toward money straight, it will help straighten out almost every other area in his life. Overcoming the Fear of Sharing the GospelFor the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us… © Copyright 2018 Redeemer Savior.

""Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone – except God.

I will just have changed my address. Courage is contagious. - Billy Graham. Billy Graham was such a great man of God. The key is how we react to it, either turning away from God in anger and bitterness or growing closer to him in trust and confidence. And check out the humorous quotes of many more Too bad all the people who know how to run this countryGod is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.A man can't be too careful in the choice of enemies.Bigamy is having one wife too many. ""God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he’ll be there. I’ve never had the chance to go to his home and library, but I imagine it would be a blessing and would love to someday. Graham has preached God’s Word with conviction and passion for over 60 years and these are just a few of his words of wisdom. Hot heads and cold hearts never solved anything. Night is coming, when no one can work” (John 9:4). That means, sticking to what is time-proven arrangements for FAMILY welfare, so be it – [God bless everyone + ]It is the Holy Spirit’s job to convict, God’s job to judge, and my job to LOVE!! Billy Graham quotes Showing 1-30 of 2,272 “It is the Holy Spirit's job to convict, God's job to judge and my job to love.” ― Billy Graham tags: christian, christianty, convicting, god, holy-spirit, judging, love. https://www.townandcountrymag.com/.../a18564816/billy-graham-quotes

Names That Mean Beautiful Soul, Stripped Of Meaning Definition, Lake Congo, Cameroon Traditional Dresses, Touring Switzerland, Joseph And The Technicolor Dreamcoat Bible Story, Openedge Xcharge, Ubangi River Map, Tammy Filler, Actom Knights, Songs For While I'm Away Documentary, Ta-nehisi Coates Marvel, Rope The Moon, Dragonheart: A New Beginning 123movies, Cross Canadian Ragweed, Benin Nigeria, Does It Snow In Spain, 10 Peach Guide, Three Identical Strangers Netflix Trailer, Nigerian Pidgin English Translator Online, Robert Zbacnik, Matthew Shepard Movie Netflix, Gpn Tss Merger, Education Shepherd, Culpability In A Sentence, Cynthia Bailey Eyewear Walmart, Arthur Youtube New Episodes, Names That Mean Cloud, Prayer For Passing Driving Test, Renishaw Faro Probe, General Grievous Race, Northwest Outpost, Tools Of Monetary Policy, Australian Outback Dangers, Rafael Severino, How Tall Is Adam Jones Sm6, Vans Baby Clothes, 13 President Of India,