Instead of just kicking me why don't they give me a lift? Lists “I’m the Greatest Star” — The Essential Barbra Streisand on Disc By Ben Rimalower Our list of the essential recordings by award-winning singer and actress Barbra Streisand.

I can make 'em cry! "I'm the Greatest Star" is a popular song from the 1964 musical Funny Girl. 8 available keys I can make 'em sigh! So there is a version of I'm The Greatest Star from the Original Soundtrack Album, and there is another version of I'm The Greatest Star from the Original Broadway Cast Album, from which this recording comes. Barbra Streisand performed it in the role of Fanny Brice, first in the Broadway cast, then again in the 1968 film adaptation. Become a Musicnotes Pro - Plus member today and receive PDFs included with every song plus take 15% off all digital sheet music purchases!

Entdecken Sie I'm the Greatest Star von The Manhattan Singers bei Amazon Music.

In case you didn't know, there are two "Funny Girl" albums, both with Barbra Joan Streisand in the lead role of Fanny Brice.

Entdecken Sie I'm The Greatest Star von Barbra Streisand bei Amazon Music. The song was first included on the original Broadway cast recording album Funny Girl, which was a best-seller in 1964. Become a Member Today!

Sign up for exclusive offers and updates I'm the greatest star I am by far But no one knows it That's why I was born I'll blow my horn Till someone knows it I'll light up like a light Right up like a light I'll flicker then flare up, ha Many notes are wron..."recorder - intermediate: Virtuosic / Teacher / Director or Conductor / ComposerThe lyrics are mostly spelled incorrectly. Available at a discount in the digital sheet music collection: I can't believe I bought it!

I'm the greatest star, I am by far, But no one knows it! +2 F Major (1 flat) The show tune was composed by written by Jule Styne with lyrics by Bob Merrill. € 4,83

Chadwick Boseman, ‘Black Panther’ Star, Dead at 43 ‘YM Wasted’ Is the Last Gasp of Lil Wayne’s Greatest Era Juvenile’s 400 Degrees of Fine Furniture

GLEE - I'm The Greatest Star (Full Performance) HD - YouTube Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in Eb Major (transposable). Lyrics to 'I'm The Greatest Star' by Barbra Streisand.

Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. THe format is really messy. -3 C Major Looking down you'll never see me, Try the sky cause that'll be me! I'm the greatest star I am by far But no one knows it That's why I was born I'll blow my horn Till someone knows it I'll light up like a light Right up like a light I'll flicker then flare up, ha All the world's gonna stare up Looking down, you'll never see me Try the sky cause that'll be me!

I'll light up like a light Right up like a light I'll flicker, then flare up All the world's gonna stare up Lookin' down You'll never see me--Try the sky, 'Cause that'll be me.

All the world's gonna stare up!

Funny Comments On Childhood Pics, Justin Long Height, Sunset In Germany In July, Cz12 Netflix, Away Luggage Aurora, Figueira Da Foz Real Estate, Brazil Real Interest Rate, Manulife Asia, Diddy Kids, Khalid Saved, Helena Chemical Company Products, Andrew Knott Net Worth, Shutter Release Button Ae-l, Arcimoto Stock Forecast 2025, Dangerous Prayers, Brutal Nature Documentaries, Eth Zurich, Weather Esposende, Mercedes-benz Germany, Newgrange Solstice Live, Spectre Attack Explained, NYSE Euronext Merger, Dmv Alabama Birmingham, Ukraine Weather Year Round, Cameroon Dschang, The Last Post Episode 6, Barret Oliver, Shenton Park Data Centre Perth, Batman: Rise Of Sin Tzu, Horse Sense, Spanish Speaking Countries Map Worksheet, Florida Drivers License Test Questions Pdf, Planting Fields Arboretum, Learning License Test Online, Mike Clevinger Yankees, Portuguese Lab Reviews, Rebecca Rittenhouse Husband, New Tasmania Stadium, Midnight Angel, Monetary Policy Tools, Difference Between Christianity And Religion, Lego Batman Sets 2020, Marc Mero Mom, Rolex Submariner Stainless Steel Date, Why Was Michael De Adder Fired, Traditional Portuguese Tattoo, Nigerian Pronunciation Names, Domesticated Red Fox, Yu Chang Poet, Rolex Uk Price, Graffiti Words, The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Book, Spiritual Meaning Of Months Of The Year Pdf, Kenworth Price, Fantasy Baseball Sleepers, Chichen Itza Serpent, Who Is The Richest Person In The World 2019, Nvidia 3000 Series CES, Tyrese Signs Of Love Making Aquarius, Love Streams, Monsieur Lazhar Summary, How To Pronounce Collapse, Integrity And Work Ethics Test Pdf, Plague Doctor Horror, Miss Yearwood Kitchen Island, Functions Of Different Types Of Test Items, Smokie - Living Next Door To Alice, Australian Open 2018 Results, Level Up, Happy Hogan Comic, Jin Korean Age 2020, Printable Personality Quiz With Answers, Maria Mahler, Don't Believe A Word Meaning, Sarah Shahi, N'djamena Weather Today, Rwanda City, Buster Skrine, Ff7 Kadaj Loz Yazoo, Loretta Lynn Live Timing 2020, Tammy Macintosh Children, Peter Sagan Wife Instagram, Matchstalk Men, Dmv Registration Late Fees, Avengers Global Chaos Hacked, Say Something To BTS, Green Card Tracking,