Lila Elaine McCann (born December 4, 1981 in Steilacoom, Washington) is a successful country music artist.

[]))

m sayin?

4,144 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

s walkin?

I Wanna Fall in Love Lyrics: Look at me now / Won't you listen to my heart? McCann recorded "Down came a Blackbird" while she was a freshman in high school, she gave her demo to her manager and …

I wanna fall [Chorus:] I wanna fall in love I wanna feel that rush Running into my heart Shaking up my soul Feeling like I've never felt before I wanna fall in love I wanna feel that touch

I wanna fall in love, I really wanna fall in love Where the birds and the flowers have some kind of power on me I wanna hold your hand, like no one’s ever held your hand And we won’t need a plan when all our tomorrows are free So look at me dear, I’m being sincere I think you could be the one So give me your hand and make me your man

McCann recorded "Down came a Blackbird" while she was a freshman in high…

Loading player…

Get track

Lyrics to I wanna fall in love I wanna fall in love Video: The world was on fire, no-one could save me but you It's strange what desire will make foolish people do

4 Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. McCann recorded "Down came a Blackbird" while she was a freshman in high school, she gave her demo to her manager and she soon after signed with Elektra Records. 4,144

And we?

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

Why Is Lake Victoria Dangerous, Glee Season 5 Episode 2, As Time Goes By Season 2 Episodes, Airports In Hungary Map, Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Pharaoh's Dream Explained, Guy Clark Stuff That Works, The Runaway Marvel, Mark Reynolds Stats, Dgt Examen Teórico, Saint Louis, France Shopping, Cape Coast Castle, Ideología Del Pri, King Kong Vs Godzilla 2016, Gwin Inkheart, Punjabi Phrases, Where To Watch Reno 911 Movie, Benagil Town, White Port Liquor, Hollow Man 2, Strawberry Wine For Sale, Celebrity Look-alikes Funny, Tammy Wynette I Don't Wanna Play House Youtube, I Love Belgium, Reggie Austin The Fosters, Can You Use A Rental Car For A Driving Test In Pa, Visiting Portugal Covid, At The River, Mina Voice, Texas Department Of Health, Rao Ramesh Family, United Launch Alliance Financial Statements, Hits Radio Playlist, Herschel Walker College Stats, Is Sudan Safe, Ryan B Potter Instagram, Senegalese Food, Hurricane Gonzalo, Albufeira Hotels On The Beach, I Feel Love, Exchange Rate Database, Is Cameroon Safe To Live, Travis Tritt Anymore Original Video, Corteva Stock Dividend, The Sterile Cuckoo Soundtrack, Rope The Moon, Stay Back Period In Portugal After Masters, Pidgin English Bbc, Lake Victoria Usa Piranha, Imdb Best Documentaries 2018, Dietmar Exler Net Worth, Shirkers Quotes, Wake Up Niggers, How To Say I Miss You In Pidgin English, Tom Boonen, Dan Miller Country Singer Biography, Italian Paragraph About Love, Reno 911 Episodes, Can You Drive In New York With A Foreign License, The Survivors Club Test, Bible Belt Map Nederland, Antalya Weather April, Miss Savannah Phillips, Wizardry 8 Igg, Bobby Humphrey, James Shelton Lilac Wine, The Miz Height, Kairo Whitfield, Zomba Malawi Population, Portuguese Alphabet Compared To English, Weather In Porto In January, Ron Campbell, Rivers By Depth, Asus Rog Strix Geforce Gtx 1650 Super, Mexican Citizenship Through Grandparents, Krazy Kat Public Domain, Hugo Johnstone-burt, Royal System Shelving Diy, How Old Is Travis Tritt, Région De Thiès, Hello In Different Languages, Reserve Bank Governor Nz Salary, Tic Tac Toe 2 Player, Mondovino Series, Glee Sebastian And Blaine, Equatorial Guinea Flag Meaning, History Of Africa Kevin Shillington Pdf, Us Interest Rate Data, Ten10 London, Dcms Organogram, Basic Map Of Japan, MIT Admissions Blog, September Abbreviation Apa, Bulgaria Continent, Anamaria Marinca Instagram, Sands Of The Kalahari Youtube, Teacher Certification Sample Test, Phantom Of The Opera Masquerade Scene, The Sum Of Us 123movies,