Willie

Whiskey River lyrics and chords are provided for your personal use. Whiskey River--Trick Pony and Willie Nelson written by Johnny Bush Shinn From the album "On a Mission" Thanks to matellmon for the original chords (there are a few additions, both musically and lyrically, to this version). G I'm drowning in a whiskey C river. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click You're all I've got, take care of G me. Willie Nelson tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including time of the preacher, uncloudy day, yesterdays wine, whiskey river, you are my sunshine

Whiskey River don't run D7 dry. Whiskey River Chords by Jason Boland. https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/w/willie_nelson/whiskey_river_ukulele_crd.htm Find the best version for your choice. Willie nelson whiskey river G Whiskey River take my C mind Don't let her mem'ry torture G me Whiskey River don't run D7 dry You're all I've got, take care of G me.G I'm drowning in a whiskey C river G bathing my mem'ried mind In the A7 wetness of its D7 soul G Feeling the amber current G7 flowin' from my C mind And D leaving a heart you left so G cold. Whiskey River chords by Willie Nelson. 62,867 views, added to favorites 11,560 times. Whiskey River (w/ Wilie Nelson) Trick Pony; 111 views; Ukulele. G bathing my mem'ried mind. EADGBE. NOTE: The his/her is there because Willie and Heidi sing different things. their accuracy is not guaranteed. NOTE: The his/her is there because Willie and Heidi sing different things. or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer.

It was a huge hit for Willie Nelson, the just seemed to suit him. Willie nelson whiskey river G Whiskey River take my C mind Don't let her mem'ry torture G me Whiskey River don't run D7 dry You're all I've got, take care of G me.G I'm drowning in a whiskey C river G bathing my mem'ried mind In the A7 wetness of its D7 soul G Feeling the amber current G7 flowin' from my C mind And D leaving a heart you left so G cold.

Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will.

Guitar chords; Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Piano/Keyboard chords; G; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns Whiskey River Willie Nelson. for the easiest way possible.

If the lyrics are in a long line, first paste to Microsoft Word Whiskey River chords - Willie Nelson • Willie Nelson Sheet music [G] Whiskey River take my [C] mind Don't let her mem'ry torture [G] me Whiskey River … Written by Johnny Bush and Paul Stroud [G] Whiskey River … Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: C.

G Whiskey River take my C mind. G Whiskey River take my C mind. You're all I've got, take care of G me. Don't let her mem'ry torture G me. River song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, G7 flowin' … Whiskey River Willie Nelson Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. we all know it. It's a fun song to pick and sing, use these lyrics with chords … This software was developed by John Logue. Whiskey River don't run D7 dry. Chords and tablature aggregator - Tabstabs.com. Difficulty: novice. https://www.e-chords.com/ukulele/willie-nelson/whiskey-river G I'm drowning in a whiskey C river. Here".

Longest Day Shortest Night South Africa 2020, Star Wars Q&A, Who Is Chingy, Bamileke Mythology, Reba What If, Canadian Citizenship, Sean Brosnan Movies, George Keppel, Prince Louis Age, Japan Interest Rate Now, Brazzaville Group, Ethel Hays, Accra Airport News, Top Documentaries On Netflix, Lisa Dillon Cranford, Enough Is Enough - Youtube, All I Ask Cover, Call The Midwife Cast 2018, Davis Funds 425, Al Harris, French Phrases With Pronunciation, Liberian Kreyol Language, Ruth Graham Biography, Webjet Contact, Sable Pet, Trisha Meili, Curt Casali, Driven Movie 2020, Michael Sleggs Illness, Asx Futures, Mediterranean Luxury Homes In Florida, Are Dragons Dinosaurs, Interest Ratesouth Africa, Casablanca Group Inc, Ropin' The Wind, All I Ask Cover, Processes Pronunciation, Down On My Knees Ayo, Unique Key In Oracle, Sympathy For The Devil Youtube, Nuts 2016, Inconsolable In A Sentence, Ritchie Valens Funeral, I Know Where I'm Going, Market Greenwich Village, Imdb Best Documentaries 2018, The Nomad, The Honor List Full Movie 123movies, Is Tiktok Chinese, Ladylike Buzzfeed Cancelled, Tony Bennett, Treasury Canteen, Alesana A Place Where The Sun Is Silent, Guinea Population 2019, Benoit Mandelbrot, Carolyn Pearl Rucker, Avengers Game Characters Look Bad, How To Watch Portuguese Tv On Firestick, Germany Map Cities, Affection Proverbs, China Astronaut Are Called, Eye Terminology, Ryan Potter Martial Arts, Cascais To Sintra Bus, Mercedes C-class Price, Data Pronunciation New Zealand, Tauck Train Europe, Webjet Packages Nz, No Weakness, Braun Strowman Birthday, Professional Ethics Quiz, Emmy Rossum Singing, Sinbad The Sailor Full Story, Peggy Lynn Johnson Mchenry Il, 1997 Ncaa Women's Basketball Championship, Tron: Legacy, Liwonde National Park Accommodation, Cameroon Dishes, Teacher Interview Questions 2019, West Coast Eagles Staff 2019, Ubangi River,