It was really was such a night. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. "Such A Night".

Clyde McPhatter & The Drifters - Such A Night (1954) - YouTube The night was alight with stars above. The Drifters Lyrics.
Oh it was a kiss ooh what a kiss. "Such a Night" is a popular song from 1953, written by Lincoln Chase and first recorded by The Drifters. It was a night ooh what a night. The moon was bright ooh how bright. Ooh when she kissed me I had to fall in love. It was really was such a night.
The Drifters - Such A Night Lyrics. It was a night oo-oo what a night It really was such a night The moon was bright oh how so bright It really was such a night The night was a

I Need You I Don't Need You Leonard Cohen, Ivf Process Step By Step, Cats 1998 Cast Macavity, Patrick Wilson Hairdresser, Norman Shand Kydd, Faro Technologies History, Mtv Reality Dating Shows, Weeks Abbreviation, Red Sox Luxury Tax 2020, Over You Karaoke, Ute Reservation Map, Chris Davis Spring Training Stats, Allianz Logo Meaning, Twitches Too, Billy Graham Written Sermons PDF, The Interpreter Full Movie, Three Texas Steers, Global Payments Belfast, Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade Filming Locations, The Real Algarve Resident, Lost Childhood Quotes, Lego Dc Super Hero Girls, June 2020 Calendar South Africa, Reinsurance Group Of America Wiki, MLB Standings, Cnn Blackfish Documentary Full Video, Gold Radio App, How Many Languages Are Spoken In Brazil, Prince Harry Son 2020, GitegaCity In Burundi, Buyology: Truth And Lies About Why We Buy Summary, Billy T James Show, China Blue Eyes Meaning, Westpac Interest Rates Savings, Bts Birthday Cake Decorations, Everybody Loves A Lover Chords, Quarteira Weather, Why Was Agent Carter Cancelled, How Are You Feeling Now Yahoo Answers, Vik Sahay Singing, John Thompson Arms 2020, Tolkien Film, Platform Synonym Computer, Dive Chords Steven Curtis Chapman, Chichen Itza Facts For Kids, Dandenong Cricket Club, Kennedy Space Center Launch Tickets, Ghana Gdp, Malaysia Interest Rate 1998, Irish Citizenship Ceremony, Chris Reilly Game Of Thrones, Follow Me Back Ending Explained, Edith's Diary, How To Make Maths Question Paper In Ms Word, Gambia Ethnic Groups, How To Speak Portuguese Words, We Are The New Kings This Is Our Time To Shine, Allah Is With Us In Arabic, Archy And Mehitabel, Botswana Flag PNG, Notícias De Portugal, History Of Nigeria, Qbe Insurance Belfast, Cape Coast Castle Museum, Khmer Romanization Translation,