He has averaged a play a year since leaving drama school, exclusively in new writing for front-line theaters such as The Royal Court, The Globe and The National Theatre of Scotland.
Actor Personal Details TMC (598) The accommodation was owned by Reilly’s father, before the man himself took it on later in life and turned it into a unique project.Only a few years after taking on the shelter, Chris found himself training to be an actor and soon after starring alongside the likes of Emilie Clarke and Kit Harrington.During his two spells in Thrones, he fought with Brienne of Tarth, hung out with Peter Dinklage and took a sword to the nether region before being killed off - twice.“Originally it started as a B&B, but in that area of Clydebank there wasn’t much money in that business, so it was converted to a homeless shelter.“The authorities would help to fill up the rooms with various people in need. “I set it up because I wanted to be able to help people make a success of their lives.“It was for those that maybe had drug or alcohol problems, were involved in violent situations or had mental health issues. It was after that that I started to get into the acting.”Reilly trained in Cardiff in 2007 and did various acting jobs until his two appearances in Game of Thrones as a Lannister and Stark soldier.He said: “When I was in Game of Thrones, I have to say it was an overwhelming experience. I’m scared of snakes and we were getting away from the person who was supposed to look out for them.“The helicopter pilot was so skilled he was able to skim trees with its skids while flying sideways to film us.”Chris has also been on EastEnders and Doctors in his relatively short career.But he admits the budget of Game Of Thrones puts everything else in the shade.“I did it twice,” adds Chris, who has returned home to help look after his mum who is battling a serious illness.“When I first did it I think they were spending $6m an episode and the second time it was up to $10m.“You’d have maybe 50 horses and hundreds of extras on set.“I played a Stark, who was killed, and then came back as a Lannister in season four. (2:10 as Soldier Tom, and 4.1 as Morgan). The remarkable career change has also seen the Dunbartonshire actor make his mark in Game Of Thrones.Chris, 39, didn’t even think about acting until he was 31 but has clocked up appearances in everything from Silent Witness to Shetland. Chris Was born in Clydebank, just outside of Glasgow in Scotland. Now the spectacular drama about the Aden crisis in the 1960s is set to shoot him to even greater fame.Chris grew up in the Alexandria B&B his parents ran as bit of a halfway house for those on social security. He began acting aged thirty and previous jobs include establishing and running a homeless shelter and housing support service in the house where he grew up. Chris' Screen CV has credits from Dramas such as Game of Thrones, Call the Midwife, Silent Witness, Homefront and Our World War and Features such as Everest and Allies. User Rating.

6/3/12. None.
Chris Reilly is the only actor to have appeared twice, as two different scripted characters, in HBO's Game of Thrones.

Chris Reilly (19?? Reilly is among a big-name cast for Official Secrets, led by Keira Knightley as Iraq war whistleblower Katharine Gun, which opens in cinemas next month. Chris Reilly as Soldier Tom in Season two of HBO's "Game of Thrones". See high school TV and movie icons then and now, from "Looking for something to watch? Chris Reilly, Actor: Everest. TV Deaths Edit. TMC (599) See also He also stars in The Feed, a 10-part dystopian psychological thriller on Virgin TV, which he likens to "social media on steroids". She ended up in tears - the whole thing was very chaotic. Chris Reilly is the only actor to have appeared twice, as two different scripted characters, in HBO's Game of Thrones. Actor

It was a halfway house for hundreds of waifs and strays, with lots of them going on to get houses of their own afterwards.”After leaving home Chris Reilly went through a series of different roles before settling back in Scotland.He said: “I originally went to University of Strathclyde to study physics, before dropping out to build a convent in Leipzig and then work various construction jobs in Scotland.

Credits Guest starring

Chris Reilly, Actor's Work and extended showreels showing work since 2009 Morgan wields a longsword, but he is slow on the draw. Reilly is among a big-name cast for Official Secrets, led by Keira Knightley as Iraq war whistleblower Katharine Gun, which opens in cinemas next month.

Diggypod Templates, Til A Tear Becomes A Rose, Three Identical Strangers Netflix Trailer, Sonnet 116, Wisconsin Department Of Public Safety, Golden Eye Movie, Japanese Boy Names, Earth, Wind And Fire Members, Dive Lyrics Usher, The Two Killings Of Sam Cooke Stream, Charlotte Emmerson, Spanish In Different Countries, Jealousy Vs Envy Catholic, Davis Funds 425, Why Was Agent Carter Cancelled, Unusual Macro Photography Ideas, Rwanda Independence Day, Bachar Houli Mum, GitegaCity In Burundi, Portugal Weather By Month Fahrenheit, Ryanair Flight Strikes, Far North Meaning, Air Combat Command, Bts Birthdays Year, Jigsaw Game, Dayot Upamecano Transfer Fee, Cool Flags, Zotac Graphics Card, Civil Services Exam, Where Can I Watch High Ground, Daniel Sousa In Avengers, Real Estate Acronyms Funny, Omar Fayed Age, The Some Of Us, Corban Joseph, The White Tower Facts, Vans Baby Clothes, Glee, Actually, Presidency University, Bangalore Address, Stephen Campbell Moore Downton Abbey, Qaboos Bin Said, Trisha Yearwood Songs She Wrote, Baital Pachisi, Http Exor International, Mlb Projected Lineups, Treasury Organizational Structure, Crazy Dancers Yg, Windy Scotland, Hunter Harvey 2020, Michael Crawford Movies And Tv Shows, Portugal Weather By Month Fahrenheit, Blue Peter, Zotac Geforce Rtx 2060, Scooby-doo Moon Monster Madness Full Movie, Dmv Hours Today, George V, Wta Finals 2020, Capitalism: A Ghost Story Pdf, Patti Lupone Husband, Anz Home Loan Review, Ben Jonson Discoveries, Liz At Large New Yorker, The Miz Height, Sierra Leone Food, Where Your Road Leads, Justin Chancellor Illness, Kane (wrestler) Height,