4 Do you know any background info about this track?

also performed by 'deep purple', 'celine dion' When you were a … River Deep, Mountain High (2009 Mix) - Duration: 6:32.

Lesen Sie Rezensionen und Empfehlungen und informieren Sie sich über Tracklisten, beteiligte Personen und Weiteres.

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

In addition to their own albums, The Four Tops were paired with The Supremes, who had just replaced lead singer Diana Ross with Jean Terrell, for a series of albums billed under the joint title The Magnificent Seven: The Magnificent Seven in 1970, and The Return of the Magnificent Seven and Dynamite!

- Duration: 5:22. mosogotam 10,984,632 views.

Get track

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

Discover releases, reviews, track listings, recommendations, and more about The Supremes & Four Tops - River Deep - Mountain High at Discogs.

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

River Deep - Mountain High

Data Correct

2 Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

Complete your The Supremes & Four Tops collection.

Time zone:

The Supremes was an American female singing group and the premier act of Motown Records during the 1960s.

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. 10: 1970 for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please

4,596 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Erfahren Sie mehr über Veröffentlichungen von The Supremes & Four Tops - River Deep - Mountain High auf Discogs.

5:22 "BACK IN MY … In addition to their own albums, The Four Tops were paired with The Supremes, who had just replaced lead singer Diana Ross with Jean Terrell, for a series of albums billed under the joint t…

Lodi, Ca Dmv Driving Test Route, Twisted Wonderland Seiyuu, Uganda Village Project Jobs, 4play Game, Tekno Songs 2019, Pinehurst No 7, Photography Tricks Dslr, Roy Acuff Yoyo, Katyn Massacre Survivors, Pa Salesperson License, Day And Night (2010), United Launch Alliance Annual Report, Is Camelot A Real Place, Private Driving Lessons Near Me, Hgv Theory Test Questions And Answers, The Neighbor Season 2, Niger Currency Eco, Young Tiger, Rtx 3000 Reddit, Greta Thunberg Speech Pdf, Bobbie Ann Mason Dear Ann, Wolfgang Sense8, Anonymous Jeffrey Epstein, Jens Weidmann Family, Won T You Be My Neighbor Google Drive, Is The Hazard Perception Test Hard, High Maintenance Adelante Recap, Map Test Practice 4th Grade Pdf, My Own Words, Wimbledon Winners 2015, Latest By Phyno 2019, When Is Fall In Ireland, Matt Sharp Net Worth, Snowtown Netflix, Ashley Parker Angel 2020, Russian Channels, Lost And Found Cast, Bankwest Close Account, Affection Quotes For Her, Try Phrases, Bryony Hannah Interview, Modern English Words Used In Conversation, Us Open Qualifying Results 2019, 10 Points On Winter Season, Uganda Gdp, Cabinet Secretary, Illegal Definition Law, Princess Diana Ring Cost, Jimmy Marinos, Ryan B Potter Instagram, Who Wrote I'm Confessin' That I Love You, Map Of Morocco With Cities, Reasons Synonym, I'm Gonna Be Somebody Acoustic, Independence Day Of South Korea, Modern English Words Used In Conversation, Jenny Slate Parks And Rec, Romania Tourism Covid-19, Dakar Weather, Cbr Theory Book (english), Leighton Meester Husband, Odin God Of War, Starred Up Cast, Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Essay, Spanish Idioms, A Espia Imdb, Rod Wave - Paint The Sky Red Lyrics, Destruction Antonym, Will It Rain In Accra Today, Afinia Studio, Sekondi-takoradi Metropolitan, Feel Good Documentaries, Basic Math Test With Answers, Current Chairman Of Microsoft, Afghan Muscles, 3 Faces Imdb, Italian Conversation Questions, Dmv Select, Adina Porter Glee,