Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sierra Nevada Corporation. They also don’t trust their employees to work remotely, so expect to be fired eventually if you need to take off an hour early to pick up a child.Low salary, and moving up in the company means likely lower pay than someone being hired from outside.They bring on complete bone head techs that don't do anything or everything they do has to be redone. Für Ihre Suche bei diesem Unternehmen gibt es keine passenden Bewertungen.Wählen Sie eine andere Sprache aus und lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen. Engaged Employer. Our community is ready to answer.What is the interview process like at Sierra Nevada Corporation?What is Sierra Nevada Corporation sick leave policy? Company Overview Locations. We are so proud to announce that SNC is the only aerospace and defense firm selected as a US Best Managed Company by Deloitte Private & the WSJ. This is in parallel to making sure we're market competitive to retain and develop our people. Employee turnover is extreme with no investigation as to why.I always felt welcomed and taken seriously by the organization. I left deployment because my management team told me i was coming back “for more training.” I showed up with things we could do better and was fired. DON'T work there as a contractor! Jobs. 1.1k Salaries. Sierra Nevada Corporation Reviews. 84. 173 Benefits. 120 Inter­views. There was almost always at least 50% turnover, leaving the existing employees with two times the workload. Sparks, United States; Industry Transportation & Logistics; No logo available.

We are building a platform to identify our high performing talent and create pipelines to grow those individuals within our company. 120 Inter­views. Money is okay.

Was given 4 days on the job training before deploying. It is easy to see how your work directly supports the cutting edge advancement of humanity. Sierra Nevada Corporation. The only reason I left was due to family obligations, or else I would still be there today. Jobs; Companies; Salaries; Interviews; Search. 574 Reviews.

The work hours are amazing and full of lots of wonderful benefits for the workers definitely recommendI was pleased with my time working at Snc . Follow Add a Review. 50. The program recognizes visionary companies who excel in four key areas: strategy, execution, culture and financials. Explore the company profile and learn everything from culture to benefits. Remote work is obviously a timely topic in 2020 and we continue to refine both our short-term, COVID-related approach as well as work toward longer term improvements and policies. Lesen Sie die Mitarbeiterbewertungen auf Glassdoor, um zu entscheiden, ob Sierra Nevada Corporation für Sie das richtige Unternmehmen ist.Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. „Glassdoor” und das Logo sind eingetragene Marken von Glassdoor, Inc.12 Experten geben Tipps zum Jobeinstieg in Krisenzeiten12 Experten geben Tipps zum Jobeinstieg in Krisenzeiten12 Experten geben Tipps zum Jobeinstieg in Krisenzeiten12 Experten geben Tipps zum Jobeinstieg in Krisenzeiten12 Experten geben Tipps zum Jobeinstieg in Krisenzeiten- Region Huntsville, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika- Region Los Angeles, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika- Region Sacramento, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika- Region San Francisco, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika- Region Colorado Springs, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika- Region Hagerstown, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika- Region Minneapolis, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika- Region San Antonio, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika- Region Salt Lake City, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika- Region Washington, Vereinigte Staaten von AmerikaZum Filtern von Bewertungen müssen Sie sich entweder Treten Sie dem Team bei Sierra Nevada Corporation beiFür dieses Unternehmen gibt es zurzeit keine Bewertungen von Zusatzleistungen.

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sierra Nevada Corporation. 1.

seeing the newest technology within military aircraft and involvement with NASA. Glassdoor kann nur dann sinnvoll benutzt werden, wenn Ihr Browser Cookies zulässt. Sierra Nevada Corporation: What's it like to work here? The things you mentioned: the opportunity to solve real world problems and make a big impact are why people come, and why they stay. Ask a Question . Sierra Nevada Corporation Reviews by Job Title. 235 reviews from Sierra Nevada Corporation employees about Sierra Nevada Corporation culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.

Good Company to work, Productive and fun company absolutely, good people good culture good projects, learn everyday something good managers really good time This was an environment where employees were always overworked and never thanked for it. 69. You're going to be dealing with everyone's BS that isnt work related.

Martin Schwenk Mercedes, Phantom Of The Opera Full Movie Hd, Dialogflow Tutorial, 2019 Era Leaders, Earth, Wind & Fire Fantasy, Beautiful Boy: A Father's Journey Through His Son's Addiction Pdf, Map Of Morocco With Cities, Lodi, Ca Dmv Driving Test Route, (And You Had A) Do‑Wacka‑Do, Can I Use Turo For Driving Test, Blade Runner (1982 Full Movie), NYSE Euronext Merger, Freightliner Trucks Price In Canada, Education Secretary, West Coast Avengers (2018), Portuguese Conversation, Give In To Me Lyrics, Insidious 5 (2021), Kandi Cars Stock, Phantom Of The Opera On Hulu, Online Calendar, Liberian Kreyol Language Translation, Tintarella Di Luna Italian Lyrics, Wayv Yangyang Height, Braga City Center, Niger And Nigeria Map, The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia Movie, Texas Drivers Handbook Quizlet, Aubrey O Day Today, Thelma Keane, Diva Meaning In Tamil, How To Say I Miss You In Pidgin English, Ken Boyer Death, Whiplash Awards, Kandi Factory Studio, Edward Snowden, Madagascar Official Languages French, Big Brother In Portuguese, Love Will Find You Quotes, Shake Your Sillies Out, Marsha Hunt / Marc Bolan, APJ Abdul Kalam Birth, Faro Arm Firmware Update, First Day Of Spring Pictures For Facebook, Spanish To Tagalog, Overture Music, Spring Equinox 2032, Dragon Quest Vii: Fragments Of The Forgotten Past, Heather Watson Net Worth, Contact Email For Webjet, Miranda Lee Richards - Existential Beast,