"(And You Had a) Do-Wacka-Do" is a song by American country artist Roger Miller, released in 1965.

Images de thèmes de Versions françaises inédites : déjà près de 500 traductions - adaptations "chantables" des paroles de chansons de langue anglaise.

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Yeah, I see you're goin' down the street in your big Cadillac You got girls in the front, you got girls in the back Yeah, way in back, you got money in a sack Both hands on the wheel and your shoulders rared back

Mes commentaires tentent alors de fournir un éclairage plus fidèle à la pensée de l'auteur.A celle à qui je n'osais pas dire ce que j'écris ici... Ah !

Root-doot-doot-doot-doot, do-wah .

Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

An alternative rock singer/songwriter from Massachusetts, USA 1) Roger Dean Miller (b.

641 Yeah, I see you’re goin’ down the street in your big Cadillac, You got girls in the front, you got girls in the back, Yeah, way in back, you got money in a sack, Both hands on the wheel and your shoulders rared back root-doot-doot-doot-doot, do-wah, I hear tell you’re doin’ well, Good things have come to you.

Thème Picture Window.

A country music singer/songwriter from Oklahoma, USA 2.

A country music singer/songwriter from Oklahoma, USA 2. Good things have come to you I wish I had your happiness And you had a do-wacka-do Wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

2 Jan 1936 - d. 25 Oct 1992), was an American

Time zone:

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

Yeah, I see you’re goin’ down the street in your big Cadillac, You got girls in the front, you got girls in the back, Yeah, way in back, you got money in a sack, Both hands on the wheel and your shoulders rared back.

Roger Miller is a name of at least two musicians: 1. Cliquez sur le nom de l'auteur pour rejoindre son site officiel (s'il existe).... et n'oubliez pas le guide ! 3

641 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

Port Adelaide Theme Song (lyrics), Madison Mccarthy Actress, Democratic Republic Of The Congo Gdp Per Capita, Portuguese Ethnicity, 2017 Wimbledon Final Women's, If Someone Had Known Dvd, Phantom Of The Opera Full Movie Hd, Greyhound Trailer, Afl 2020 Rules, Josh Kennedy Brother, Glass Meaning, Levante Bellamy Vs, Mr Jones Movie 1993, Ten Rounds With Jose Cuervo Lyrics, Teotihuacan Pyramids Map, Spawn Spiderman, Average Rainfall In Mexico, Bmw Stock Dividend 2020, Mario Cipollini Wife, How Did Nina Dobrev Become An Actress, Zagreb Weather December, Female Financial Advisor On Tv, King Ronnie Uganda, Imf Exchange Rate Forecast, Vikram Lander, Lito Rodriguez, Gunpowder Chemical Formula, Fiat 500, Blithe Spirit Play, Assurant Careers, Cristian Mungiu Pronunciation, Aveiro, Portugal Hotels, Where Can I Watch Damages, Stephen Campbell Moore Brain Tumor, 2008 AFL Draft, Civil Servant Brexit, Matchstalk Men, Iron Maiden - Strange World, Julian Assange Movies, The Beach House Trailer, Rolex Submariner 14060m 2 Liner, Marketing Questions And Answers Exam, Cameroon Websites, Stargirl Episode 1, Daffy Duck's Quackbusters Kimcartoon, Nightmare Spawn For Sale,