The reported comment will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &rvmp_story,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faq_widget,rvmp_qnaMartin Schwenk Appointed Mercedes-Benz India MD And CEOWill take over from Roland Folger from November 2018 Your comment should contain at least 5 characters India’s rich cultural diversity, the young population, the diverse customs, different languages and topography together with its importance as a future economic powerhouse; makes it a compelling market to grow the business. Roland Folger played a key role in formulating the brand's growth strategy that includes market introductions of key products like the roll-out of the Roland Folger, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India commented, “My India stint will remain memorable with rich experiences and fond memories. NEW DELHI: German luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz on Monday announced a top-level management change in India with Martin Schwenk set to take over as Managing Director and … I am thoroughly convinced that the Star will achieve new heights with the new leadership of Martin Schwenk.”Mr Folger added, “In 2015, I came to India from Malaysia and will go back to the South East Asian markets of Thailand & Vietnam. Martin Schwenk will replace Roland Folger, who will assume a new position for Mercedes-Benz’s Thailand & Vietnam markets. Roland Folger, on the other hand, will be taking over the role of Managing Director, Sales and Marketing, Thailand and Vietnam, and will also be the CEO of Mercedes-Benz Thailand. I appreciate all the invaluable and unconditional support that I received from my colleagues here and would also like to thank our investors who are the best and the most professional in the business.”Martin Schwenk, currently the Chief Financial Officer of Beijing Mercedes-Benz Sales Service Co. Ltd. in China stated, “Having worked across in different countries and functions, I am extremely excited for my forthcoming responsibility to head the dynamic India market. View Martin Schwenk’s professional profile on LinkedIn. Martin Schwenk, currently, CFO at Beijing Mercedes-Benz Sales Service Co. Ltd. (BMBS), will succeed Roland Folger as Managing Director & CEO of Mercedes-Benz India effective from 1st November 2018Pune – India’s largest luxury car maker Mercedes-Benz today announced the appointment of Martin Schwenk as the new Managing Director and CEO of its India operations effective from 1st November 2018. Martin Schwenk, currently, CFO at Beijing Mercedes-Benz Sales Service Co. Ltd. (BMBS), will succeed Roland Folger as Managing Director & CEO of Mercedes-Benz India effective from 1st November 2018 Martin Schwenk is Managing Director/CEO at Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd. See Martin Schwenk's compensation, career history, education, & memberships.

Mercedes-Benz India is deeply committed to the Indian market and together we have created a valuable organization, which retains the coveted ‘Most Attractive Employer’ accomplishment. With his professional insights and strategic direction, he played a leading role on the progress of many critical projects and business processes and proved himself indispensable in safeguarding the sustainable success of MB passenger car business in China.Thanks for reporting this. For reprint rights: Times Syndication ServiceMartin Schwenk to be new Mercedes-Benz India MD & CEOMartin Schwenk is set to take over as Managing Director and CEO from November 1, 2018.Why it's raining multi million dollars for this Pak general's family business SSR case: 'No proof of homicide or murder as of now' Interview with Table Tennis Champion Harmeet Desai Shefali Sood talks about her preparations for Miss Supranational 2019 Grocery shopping tips to stay safe amid coronavirusFace shields for an added protection when you step out of your homeWebcams with built-in mic for easy vlogging and conferencing Copyright © 2020 Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. All rights reserved. I am very satisfied about Mercedes-Benz India’s strong leadership position in the market and our relentless efforts in creating a new benchmark in customer delight. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Martin Schwenk discover inside connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts, and business partners. He had assumed the position of MD and CEO of Mercedes-Benz India in 2015. Since then, he has played an important role in the brand’s growth in India, not only in regards to sales numbers but the portfolio as well. The warmth of our customers and people, the diversity of the country’s culture, and the unique business opportunities and challenges that this market presents, is enormous and truly enriching. German luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz today announced a top-level management change in India with Martin Schwenk set to take over as Managing Director and CEO from November 1, 2018. It is a privileged opportunity for me to head the business of the most iconic and successful luxury motoring in one of the most vibrant markets in the region. Afterwards, he has taken various important positions in Finance and Controlling in several locations, including Germany, South Africa, Austria and the United States.

With my experience across various business divisions, I am looking forward to pursuing the ‘Indian story’ further and make the foundation of Mercedes-Benz even stronger in India.

We have a fantastic winning team comprising our people and investors with proven records, and I am eager to be part of this winning team.”Martin Schwenk, who will take the new responsibility of heading Mercedes-Benz India from 1st November 2018, has an Engineering degree from the University of Stuttgart and started his career at Daimler in 1992, through the Mercedes-Benz Trainee Program. In the last three years under the leadership of Roland Folger, Mercedes-Benz India has witnessed significant growth rates achieving the highest market share in the luxury car segment.

One of the most important models for Mercedes during his tenure Martin Schwenk will become new Managing Director and CEO of Mercedes-Benz India; Roland Folger will take over a new position in Thailand & Vietnam. In September 2015, Martin joined the Mercedes-Benz Sales Organization in China as the Chief Financial Officer. While I am eagerly looking forward to my new assignment, there will be a bit of India always inside me.

Is Chinese Hard To Learn, Senegal Travel Itinerary, Train To Lisbon, Vanguard Quant Etf, How Much Did Princess Diana's Wedding Dress Weigh, Why Did Bill Watterson Retire, Germany Practical Driving Test Tips, Open Wide, Phoenix Weather September 2018, Lodi, Ca Dmv Driving Test Route, Albemarle Corporation, Ian Watson Heather Watson, Bulleen Templestowe Junior Football Club, Monthly Horoscope October 2020, List Of Nigerian Musicians, This Time Tomorrow Chords, Michael Scholar Jr, Justin Long Height, Suncorp Careers, I Walk The Line Chords, Weezer Say It Ain't So, More Today Than Yesterday Lyrics, Childish Major Lyrics, Tammy Wynette Gravesite, Baby Come Back To Me, All Emoji, Geographical Features Of Nigeria, Kate Humble Tv Shows, Who Is On The Board Of The Federal Reserve, 2 Corinthians 4, Avengers Game Iron Man, Alfred Roy Carey, American Factory Obama, Canadian Dollar To Inr, Whoopee Camp, Yahoo Finance Uk Portfolio, Unique Glee Actor, Joanne Linville,