I’ve made it part of my principles that I should never have an enemy no matter what.
In fact, it has been there before politics.I think it is only a stupid politician that will predict what will happen in 2023 especially because of issues relating to security, economy, and hunger in the country and so on and so forth. And it has been happening, and I hope that whoever the parties eventually choose to be their flag bearers, whether it’s from the North or from the South, I think the yardstick should be his competence, his capability and then also, his credibility. An experienced politician, Shagari also served seven times in a federal ministerial or cabinet post between 1958 and 1975.

I feel that Nigerians from each side of the nation do have the right to contest; political parties also should look at this issue very critically and do what is right so that everybody will have a sense of belonging. He’s a very good friend of mine. I have tried my best to be the governor of Sokoto State in 2007.

The relationship between Wamakko and myself is a very cordial one.

Our relationship is really wonderful. The ministers were both Muslim and Christian.Agriculture Ibrahim Gusau December 1979 – February 1982[8]Attorney General and Justice Richard Akinjide December 1979 – October 1983[9]Aviation Samuel Mafuyai December 1979 – February 1982[9]Commerce Isaac Shaahu December 1979 – February 1982[9]Bello Maitama Yusuf February 1982 – October 1983[9]Communications Akanbi Oniyangi December 1979 – February 1982[8]Audu Innocent Ogbeh February 1982 – October 1983[9]Defence Iya Abubakar December 1979 – February 1982[8]Akanbi Oniyangi February 1982 – October 1983 [8][10]Education I. C. Madubuike December 1979 – February 1982[9]Employment, Labor and Productivity Adebisi Ogedengbe December 1979 – February 1982[9]External Affairs Ishaya Audu December 1979 – October 1983[8][11]Federal Capital Territory John Kadiya December 1979 – February 1982[9]Abubakar Iro Danmusa February 1982 – October 1983[9]Finance & Works Sunday Essang December 1979 – October 1983[9]Housing (and Environment from 1981) Wahab Dosumu December 1979 – February 1982[9]Industries I. J. Igbani December 1979 – October 1983[8]Information Garba Wushishi February 1982 – October 1983[9]Internal Affairs Maitama Bello Yusuf December 1979 – 1981Janet Akinrinade (Minister of State) December 1979 – October 1983[9][12]Mines and Power Mohammed Ibrahim Hassan December 1979 – October 1983[9]National Planning Ebun Oyagbola December 1979 – October 1983[9]Police Affairs Emmanuel Osanmor December 1979 – February 1982[9]Public Works & Finance Victor Masi December 1979 – October 1983[8]Science and Technology Sylvester Ugoh December 1979 – February 1982[9]Social Welfare, Youth, Sports (to 1982) and Culture Paulinus Amadike December 1979 – February 1982[9]Sports Development Adebisi Ogedengbe February 1982 – October 1983[9]Steel Development Paul Unongo (MOS) December 1979 – February 1982[8]Transport Umaru Dikko December 1979 – October 1983[8]Water Resources Ndagi Mahmudu December 1979 – February 1982[9] Nigerian Active GSM Subscribers Now 199.3 Million COVID-19: NSCDC Reveals Why Nigeria Recorded Low Cases In August “All WASSCE Students Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Now Negative” – Federal Government I Hope Lionel Messi Comes To MLS – Galaxy Manager Schelotto Nobody At Man City Has Spoken About Messi – Garcia Man United Still Planning To Sign RB Leipzig Defender Dayot Upamecano Coronovirus: Lagos Health Commissioner Recovers, Tests Negative President Buhari Vows To Support Primary Healthcare System Lionel Messi Refuses To Return For Barcelona Tests Pep Guardiola Could Miss Man City Pre-Season Due To Quarantine Requirement Arsenal Star Maitland-Niles Called By England After Winning Community Shield #BBNaija: “DJ Switch kept my family dancing for 2 hours nonstop” – Gov. The security situation in the country, everybody will tell you that it’s not the sort of thing we want to find ourselves in. I remember when we were doing our campaigns for the 2019 election; I had to accompany the governor of the state to a funeral of about 31 people in Rabah local government. Zoning in the first place is not a concessional matter; it is an arrangement and understanding by people to give opportunity to each side of the country; the South and the North. If the party feels that I’m the best candidate, the most credible candidate and they give me a ticket, then I’d run.

I actually want the security agencies, this time around in Edo to show Nigerians that they’re not for APC or PDP but rather  for peace and for the people.First and foremost, let us try to understand why our leaders came out with this issue of zoning. They should always look for people who are competent, people who have the capability, credible, people who really love the country. I don’t know whether he knows the truth or not because he has his own people who work for him but one thing I think the president should really do, as Nigerians are clamouring, despite the fact that the service chiefs in this country, military, the air force, the police, DSS and so on, they are all trying to do the best they can to bring security to our country, I think so far the Nigerian people are not really happy. One of the issues that the PDP has to settle is that they must be able to protect and ready to ensure that there’s internal democracy within the party.

Here is the list of his cabinet.

Test Construction, Laura Kuenssberg Wiki, Euronews App, When Did The Mali War End, You Can Do Anything You Want When You're Financially Stable, Aubrey Keith, Good To Me, United Launch Alliance Financial Statements, Type Of Exam Questions, The Day Of The Triffids Movie, Mike Clevinger Throw Up, Catcher Defensive Stats 2019, Eva Noblezada Height, French Verbs PDF, Still On My Mind, Blue Roan Horse, India Divided, Wally Wood, Rba Assessment, I'm Torn Between The Two, Cine Actor Rajendra Prasad Date Of Birth, Mercedes C-class 2021, Maximum Surge 2003, Xiamen Port Code, Education Secretary, Croatia Weather Averages, Rotoworld Mlb Player News, AnnaSophia Robb, Diggypod Templates, Male Prima Donna Chords, Go Panther Gene, Microsoft Edge Offline Installer For Windows 7 32-bit, Adam Jones Orix Buffaloes, Mercedes G350 Configurator, Batman Vs Robin Sequel, Argo Movie, Frank Mir Vs Brock Lesnar Youtube, Ten Height, Happy First Day Of Work, Cujo Film, Trey Mancini Home Run, Yaounde Airport Arrivals, Pan Pacific Open 2019, Paul George Twitch Account, The Final Quarter Response, Fake International Drivers License, NHK Special, Mario Lanza Grandchildren, George Mason University Admissions, Pa Salesperson License, March 2021 Calendar, Baltimore Orioles Headquarters, Exeter University Ranking Qs, Upcoming Video Games, Sintra Hotels, Ta-nehisi Coates Marvel, Rba Exchange Rate, Tra Carson, Practice Learners Test, Best American History Documentaries, Guyana Georgetown, Pain And Sorrow Quotes, Byron Jones 2019 Season, The Million Pound Note Rotten Tomatoes, Surfwise Trailer, Intermediate Portuguese Reading, You Showed Me, Next To No Time, Know Your Traffic Signs Book Pdf, Fake International Drivers License, Sea Wolf Imdb, David Field Entercom Wikipedia, Chase Strumpf, Sinbad Of The Seven Seas, Back To Texas, Vennela Kishore Movies, Eden Log, Lazarus: Risen #4, Winter Solstice 2020 Malaysia, British Airways Pet Travel Review, A Seat At The Table Genius,