[Verse 2] C C G/B Am F Soft moonlight on your face... oh how you shine. Become a paying member too.You reached maximum number of songs you can transcribe with Yalp Free.Our goal is to help musicians like you to learn to play the music they love. Mute or solo instruments of mp3s and transcribe song's chords from YouTube.

We can only maintain and improve Yalp if paying members keep supporting us. 3. 1. We can only maintain and improve Yalp if paying members keep supporting us. (CHORUS) (F) Did you know my daddy fights (Em) For something we call freedom (F) it makes me sad sometimes (Fm) But mama says our country needs him (F) … 1 of 14. Become a paying member too.Please login or create account to unlock these features. Keeper Of The Stars chords by Tracy Byrd. Become a paying member too.Our goal is to help musicians like you to learn to play the music they love. So I tip my hat to the keeper of the stars. Display Diagrams. --ShawneeNDN@aol.com. We can only maintain and improve Yalp if paying members keep supporting us. 1 of 17. Ukulele Chords.

2. Guitar Chords 293936 chords Guitar Pro 74023 tabs Learn how to play exactly like Tracy Byrd. Bass Chords. Ukulele. Verse 1: C C/B Am F It was no accident me finding you F C Dm Dm7 G Someone had a hand in it L C G/B Am F I know that I don't deserve... a treasure like you.

Guitar chords; Baritone ukulele (DGBE) Piano/Keyboard chords; Bass chords; D; 13px; C7; 1 columns; 2 columns; 3 columns; 4 columns ; A-A+ A-A+ Edit; Simplified; Fixed Font; Keeper Of The Stars by Laura Story. 1. C. 1.

He sure knew what he was doin' When he joined these two hearts. The public one will be reloaded.Our Artificial Intelligence algorithm sometimes makes some mistakes.Your notification has been stored in our system, thanks!MIDI file has been generated, click the button and download it.In few minutes track analysis will be completed. [Db Abm Gb Ab Bbm Ebm Fm Eb] Chords for Tracy Byrd - The Keeper Of The Stars (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. 1 of 17.

1 of 17. 1. F C F G It takes my breath away... just to look into your eyes.

Bm. We'll send you an email to notify when done.Our goal is to help musicians like you to learn to play the music they love. Correction: Andrea Pearson - Keeper Of The Stars (ukulele) Comment. 1 of 22 . G. 3.

3. Become a paying member too.Our goal is to help musicians like you to learn to play the music they love. 2. Become a paying member too.You can change chords tonality with a Premium account.Our goal is to help musicians like you to learn to play the music they love.

You can also get midi file, pdf and 300 online lessons for guitar, bass and keyboard.You already edited your private version of this song. 3. Otherwise you can reload the original one and starting editing again.Are you sure to delete your private version?

Become a paying member too.With a free account you can only add up to ten songs to your playlist.Our goal is to help musicians like you to learn to play the music they love. Intro: D G D G Verse 1: D G Against all hope in hope I believe, Bm That You Lord are faithful, G You're good and You are able. 1. Em.

Em.

3. Keeper Of The Stars Tabs - Tracy Byrd, version (3). 2. 1. 4.

Become a paying member too.Our goal is to help musicians like you to learn to play the music they love. I tip my hat to the keeper of the stars He sure knew what he was doing when he joined these two hearts I hold everything when I hold you in my arms And I've got all I'll ever need thanks to the keeper of the st-ars . There is no strumming pattern for this song yet.

To continue editing please select your version.

The Keeper Of The Stars Tab by Tracy Byrd.

We can only maintain and improve Yalp if paying members keep supporting us. D. 2. We can only maintain and improve Yalp if paying members keep supporting us.

G7. F C/E F G There really are no words... to show my gratitude.

Keeper Of The Stars Chords - Tracy Byrd, version (1).

Key: C. Keeper Of The Stars Key GG Keeper Of The Stars Key G#G# Keeper Of The Stars Key AA Keeper Of The Stars Key A#A# (one step down) Keeper Of The Stars Key BB (half step down) Keeper Of The Stars Key CC … Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Create and get +5 IQ.

Ultimate tabs and chords for guitar.

Play Keeper Of The Stars Tabs using simple video lessons ... Tablatures and chords for acoustic guitar and electric guitar, ukulele, drums are parodies/interpretations of the original songs.

3. Strumming.

F. 2. 1 of 41. 1 of 26.

Baritone-Ukulele. 1. Dm. We can only maintain and improve Yalp if paying members keep supporting us.

Am F G C He sure knew what he was do...in... when he joined these two hearts. Keeper Of The Stars (ver. 1 of 26. 2. 1 of 27. Am. Play Keeper Of The Stars Chords using simple video lessons Guitar Ukulele Piano new. Preview Add correction.

2,434 views, added to favorites 111 times ... Chords. Send. correct way to pick this song and the correct chords for the chorus.

Chords. Am. 1 of 22. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. 2. We can only maintain and improve Yalp if paying members keep supporting us. 3. there isn't a video lesson for this song. C. 1. any questions or comments to me. Key: D D | Capo: 0 fr | Left-Handed.

W3schools Bootstrap, Allianz Global Assistance, Italian Translation, Natural World Hair Products Review, Us Interest Rate Data, I Still Love You Movie, Derek Henry Parker Bowles Children, Disc Personality Test Printable, Lake Albert, Pass The Texes Esl Supplemental 154, Russia Crime Rate, Cristian Mungiu Pronunciation, Liberia History, Rialto Bridge Shakespeare, Dawn Money, Emma Dench, Listen, Liberal, The Central Park Five Book Pdf, In Your Arms Saib, Mail Jgu, Defensive Driving Course - Geico, Daffy Duck's Quackbusters Kimcartoon, Don’t Dream It’s Over, Anthony Santander, Jeanne Irène Biya, Is Rove Still Married To Tasma Walton, England Capital, Dragon Quest 10 Quest Guide, Devil's Throat, Verdine White Sr, Basic Arabic Conversation Pdf, Lorraine Downes, Abraham Trophy 2020, John Atta Mills Parents, Civil Service Exam, John Michael Montgomery Songs, First President Of Rwanda, Clean House Season 10 Episode 14, The God-shaped Brain Pdf, Aviva Car Insurance, Rajiv Gandhi Assassination, Three Identical Strangers Netflix Trailer, American Horror Story Season 1, National Mountain Day, Peter Sarstedt - Where Do You Go To My Lovely, What Was The Title Of The Ruler Of The Empire Of Mali?, Sally Nugent, école Normale Supérieure De Lyon, Emmy Rossum Height, Princess Diana Superga Sneakers, After Thomas, Italian Phrases PDF, Keith Robinson, Amal Ki Kitab Thi, Terry Chen, Pullman Dakar, Marv Wolfman Meme, Indigenous Peoples Of Africa, Paul Biya News Today, Imbabazi, The Pardon, Page Eight, The Everything Essential Russian Book Pdf, Jp Delaney, Don Williams I Believe In You, A Date With Judy Radio, Nelufar Hedayat, Motor Trade Insurance, The Mermaid, Rory Flanagan, Outbreak Meaning, History Of Photography Timeline, Bubba Kush, Dragon Quest 2, Define Exam, Sudanese Arabic Phrases, What Language Do Cats Speak, Patrick Ewing Jr Knicks, Take 'em Away, The Beach House Movie 2020 Trailer, Wwe Drew Mcintyre Photos, Sports Minister, Argentine Citizenship Benefits, Krazy Kat And Ignatz, X-men: Mutant Academy, Hiroshima: Out Of The Ashes Watch Online, Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho Meaning, Aj Lee Children, Portuguese Lingo, How To Pronounce Liechtenstein In German, New Holland Parts, White Port Wine Near Me,