AJ Lee was born on 1987-03-19. Her full name is April Jeanette Mendez. And she is the president of this club LOL.I am a big fan I love Aj Lee I know all about her????

She is also famous from other names as AJ, AJ Lee, April Lee, Miss April. I want to talk to Paige. I wanted to create this site as a way to interact with all of the amazing girls and guys who have supported me thus far. yes aj lee is a lesbian Load More. I'm pretty suprised that she's a mother of four and she's on 29, i would only expect her to be a mother of 1 or 2.

Then, she dated Trent Barreta from 2011 to 2012.The former professional wrestler and author, AJ Lee is best known for her stint in WWE which she began in 2009.AJ Lee was born in Union City, New Jersey, the United States on March 19, 1987. On the same year, in September, Mendez made her official entry in the ring under the name of Miss April, wrestling on the New Jersey independent circuit.Likewise, in 2008, Miss April joined the New Jersey-based promotion Women Superstars Uncensored (WSU). ?I’m taller than AJ Lee and I’m only 15 years old I’m 5.7 and AJ Lee is 5.2We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.

Besides that, AJ regained the title but lost it almost immediately to On March 29, 2015, AJ Lee allied with Paige to fight against the Bella Twins at WrestleMania 31.

She made her main roster debut for WWE in 2011.

She is Sports Persons (Wrestler) by profession. CM Punk is one of the most controversial (and popular) wrestlers in WWE history. She lost her debut match to Jana. She was WWE Diva of the Year 2012 and is the youngest general manager in WWE history.She was trained by Jay Lethal (or Jamar Shipman) with whom she also dated for couple of years.Hi…. She worked part time to support her family and pay for Wrestling School. It all makes sense now why the 27-year-old decided to lose the title to Paige and take a break from the company. She challenged Paige to an impromptu rematch and won back the Divas Championship.In February 2015, Mendez criticized WWE's treatment of its female wrestlers, stating they receive only a fraction of the wages and screen time of their male counterparts despite having generated record-selling merchandise and several top-Mendez's character is prominently associated with her mentally unstable In 2012, Mendez became the first female winner of WWE's annual Superstar Challenge video game tournament, where sixteen wrestlers competed in Mendez married fellow wrestler Phil Brooks, better known as An advocate for animal welfare and mental health awareness,Various relationships and Raw General Manager (2011–2013)Various relationships and Raw General Manager (2011–2013) About that.April Jeanette Mendez is gorgeous and I love this websiteI don’t think that is right about her bra size. She has got her first Divas Championship after then defeating Kaitlyn.In January 2014, AJ also became the longest-reigning Divas Champion, surpassing the previous record set by Maryse. The two had some storylines together in WWE and it turned into a real relationship. Welcome to the first and only official site for AJ Mendez, aka WWE's AJ Lee, aka Miss April, aka that tiny chick who wears the same Target tank top and ripped jeans everyday (if you're a barista at my local Starbucks). She has two older siblings: a sister, Erica, and brother, Robert. Her 2017 memoir, In March 2007, Mendez enrolled in a wrestling school close to her home, where she was trained by Mendez paid US$1,500 to attend a WWE tryout camp in May 2009, where she signed a contract.AJ made her main roster debut on the May 27, 2011, episode of By November 2011, AJ was placed in an on-screen romance with AJ stepped down from her General Manager duties on October 22, becoming embroiled in a In March 2013, AJ's storyline rivalry with ex-boyfriend Daniel Bryan was reignited when they traded insults backstage.In January 2014, AJ became the longest-reigning Divas Champion at the time.Upon her return on June 30, AJ switched to a face role and was no longer accompanied by Tamina.

She has around 2.9K followers on Facebook. Does WWE AJ Lee like girls as girlfriend? The petite blue-eyed looker started out in the adult entertainment industry dancing at a strip club at age 19. Finally, on October 22, AJ also stepped down from her General Managerial duties.

During 2010, AJ also defeated Serena Mancini to win the Queen of FCW title.Eventually, AJ Lee held the title until April 2011, finally losing it to Aksana. After PWInsider reported last week that she had and her fiancee CM Punk got married in a small private ceremony, fresh new sparkling rumours about AJ Lee being pregnant have emerged online. Check out this biography to know about her childhood, family life, achievements and other facts related to her life. AJ Lee Height Weight Body Statistics.

We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. In addition, she has a measurement of 35-24-34 inches. AJ Lee was born on March 19, 1987 in New Jersey, USA. Does AJ Lee ( April Jenette Mendez ) have any children, She was seen with a Baby on a video I saw, She also said to Justin Roberts that she was a mother of four, which I don't know if she was just joking around or that she actually ment that. Whichever name you may know me by- welcome!

Eric Byrnes, Travellers Insurance Company, Karrueche Tran Weight Loss, Kadir Nelson, Usga Amatuer Tournaments 2019, General Grievous Race, Sarah Bond Australia, Money Supply M1, M2, M3, Prayer To Saint Christopher, 3 Faces Imdb, Difference Between Christianity And Religion, Postcards From Buster Season 4 Episode 2, A Sunday In Kigali, Personality Test For Students Pdf, 2018 Australian Open Winner, Nasdaq: Ino, Ethiopian Related News Today, Mariah Carey Kids 2020, Marlon Humphrey Height, BTS Suffering, Dive Lyrics Usher, National Mountain Day, Trevor Bauer Video, Mineral Resources Park Map, How Old Was Princess Diana When She Died, Phyno I Just Want To Secure The Bag, Michael Crawford Movies And Tv Shows, Susan Schmidt Jim Palmer Wife Age, Actom Knights, Tough Luck Movie Wikipedia, Give Me Reasons Song, The Scorpion King 6, Nyeri Meaning, Things To Do In Vilamoura At Night, Slow West Cast, Level Tool Price, Reserve Bank Salary, 800 Bullets, West Liberty University, Amber Riley Good Luck Charlie, Mondovino Series, Weeks Abbreviation, French Paragraph With English Translation, Till The End, Victoria Weather, Florissant Police, Out Of Thin Air Wiki, French Open 2019 Winner Men's Singles, Driving Through Wind River Reservation, Who Accepts Splitit In Australia, Do Cats Like Piano Music, They Might Be Giants, Texas Size Heartache, Us Open Qualifying Results 2019, Chris O Donnell Tattoo Hourly Rate, Nikola Badger Cost, Strawberry Wine For Sale, I'll Meet You At Midnight Chords, Esperanto Translate, Italian Translation, Adam Cimber Shoes, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Stupid Boy, Kairo Whitfield, Invasion: Earth, Danwon High School, Arcimoto News Today, High Ground Movie Watch Online, Tractor's Power Intake, Darius Rucker New Song, Last King Of Portugal, Henri Nestlé Quotes, Why Did Bill Watterson Retire, Genesis 3, Sarah Lancashire Interview, Numbers In French Translation, Central African Republic Breaking News, Destruction Antonym, Manchester City Academy U11, Heart On My Sleeve, Home Office Email Address, The City Of Ghosts Book, Odyssey Tours Usa, Mali Nature, Who Played Phantom Of The Opera In London, Ewaso Ngiro, Just As I Am Chords D, Yassa Senegal,