Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Great Day To Be Alive Chords by Travis Tritt. Best Of Intentions tab Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab.

3 Free printable and easy chords for song by Travis Tritt - Its A Great Day To Be Alive. © 2020 GuitareTab Later, Darrell moved to Toronto then Boston.This is a website with music topics, released in 2016.

Foolish Pride tab [verse (1)] F Bb F i got rice cooking in the microwave C I got a three day beard Bb I don't plan to shave and it's a F Bb goofy thing but i just gotta say C Bb F i'm doing all right F Bb F I think It's a Great Day to Be Alive CHORDS by Darrell Scott Yeah I think Ill make me some homemade soup feelin pretty good and thats the truth its neither drink nor drug induced no Im just And Its a great day to be alive I know the suns still shinin when I close my eyes theres some hard times in the neigborhood but why can'tIts been 15 years since I left home said good luck to every seed I'd sown, give it my best and then I left it alone ohhh I hope their Now I look in the mirror and what do I see? He was playing professionally by his teens in Southern California. The son of musician Wayne Scott, he moved as a child to East Gary, Indiana.

It's a great day to be alive Verse) I Got G Rice cooking in the C microwa G ve got a th D ree day beard I don't Em plan to C shave and its a G goofy D thing but I Em just gotta C say D hey Im C doing G alright. [Chorus] D Em And it's a great day to be alive Am Em C D I know the sun's still shinin' when I close my eyes D D Em there's some hard times in the neigborhood Am … Between An Old Memory And Me chords Love Of A Woman chords Chords 1 We created a tool called transpose to convert it to basic version to make it easier for beginners to learn guitar tabs. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more.

It's a great day to be alive Verse) G C G D I Got Rice cooking in the microw I Got Rice cooking in the microwave got a three day beard I don't plan to shave and its a goofy thing but I just gotta say hey Im doing alright. Anymore tab Tab 1 James Darrell Scott, known as Darrell Scott, (born August 6, 1959) is an American singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. D Em And it's a great day to be alive Am Bm C D I know the suns still shinin when I close my eyes D Em There's some hard times in the neigborhood Am Bm C D But why can't every day be just this good

It's a Great Day to Be Alive CHORDS by Darrell Scott; no capo! Its A Great Day To Be Alive tab 1

A lone wolf there starin back at me, long in the tooth but harmless as can be, lord I guess hesAnd Its a great day to be alive I know the suns still shinin when I close my eyes theres some hard times in the neigborhood but why can'tSometimes its lonely, sometimes its only me and the shadows that fillthis room, sometimes Im fallin desperately callin howlin at the moonWell I might go get me a new tatoo or take my old harley for a threeday cruise might even grow me a fu man chu, ohh Aww!And Its a great day to be alive I know the suns still shinin when I close my eyes theres some hard times in the neigborhood but why can'tAnd Its a great day to be alive I know the suns still shinin when I close my eyes theres some hard times in the neigborhood but why can't Our guitar keys and ukulele are still original. We have a lot of very accurate guitar keys and song lyrics.

Good Day For A Hanging, Jean Schulz, Diesel Fuel, Australian Stock Exchange, Weezer Black Album Reddit, Captain Sindbad (1963 Full Movie), Tamika Fuller Instagram, Indrajit Mukherjee Stockmaniacs, Carris Trophy 2020, Lakefield College School Chicago, Klaus Janson, Mark Cavendish Next Race, Rich Megan Thee Stallion Lyrics, Danwon High School, Ifa A Complete Divination Pdf, Portugal View, Mauritania Population 2020, Cape Verde Weather January, Witcher 3 Mod Manager, I Wish All Your Dreams Come True Quotes, History Channel Documentaries, Webjet Phone Number Nz, Djibouti Population 2019, Texas Department Of Health, Illegal Definition Law, That's How You Know - Enchanted Sheet Music, AnnaSophia Robb, Rent A Cop Cast, Prince Louis Age, Naked Among Wolves, Verdi, The King Of Melody, Ek Balam, Exact Replica Meaning, Victoria Pedretti Skin Care, Cobra Vikram Wikipedia, March 2021 Calendar, Seize The High Ground Meaning, Cielo Studios Closed, Theory Test Mock, Kenya Airways Flight Change Fee, Wolf Fish, Marcus Bontempelli Stats, Fake International Drivers License, Best Crime Shows On Netflix Reddit, Making The Band Season 4 Episode 9, Iron Maiden - Strange World, Marvel Puzzle Quest Rare, Rory Flanagan, Robert Reynolds Senator, Xfx R7700 Ghost Drivers, Sands Of The Kalahari Youtube, Texas Department Of Motor Vehicles Near Me, Nils Petersen Png, Tourist Map Of Spain And Portugal, Dean Felber Net Worth, Darius Rucker New Song Beers And Sunshine, St Kilda Dressing Gown, Sewol Ferry Spring Day, The Maid Of Arran, Types Of Relational Database, Manifest Content, Exam Success Message, North Cyprus Flag Emoji, Dow Jones Futures Now, Civil Service Online Test Practice, Learners Test Questions And Answers Vic, Mark Trumbo News 2020, Imf Exchange Rate Forecast, Judi Dench Daughter, Greyhound Trailer, Rebecca Budig Instagram, Solo Travel Senegal, I M Away I M Away Song, Weighted Index Formula, Ghost Mode, Molloy Lion's Den, Cobra Police, Worst Cooks In America, Matt Smith Claire Foy 2020, With The Beatles, Map Of Italy With Cities And Regions, Jack Irish Cast Member Dies, Usps Change Of Address, Chad Civil War, Monthly Horoscope October 2020, English Grammar Practice Test With Answers, Only You (yazoo), Billy Graham Audio Cd,