replika…

exact synonyms, exact pronunciation, exact translation, English dictionary definition of exact. Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English

From the From the

Thanks! replika… From the

in German Learn more.

A replica is an exact copy, such as of a painting, as it was executed by the original artist or a copy or reproduction, especially one on a scale smaller than the original.. A replica is a copying closely resembling the original concerning its shape and appearance.

Once we extend our gaze beyond the

{{#verifyErrors}}

Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English 모형… From the

Your feedback will be reviewed.

in Chinese (Traditional)

2. die Replik… The figure at each branching point shows the number of bootstrap replicas (out of 1000) giving rise to the depicted topology.

Dictionary Replica definition: A replica of something such as a statue , building, or weapon is an accurate copy of it.

kopia, replika…

From the Finally, experimentation with replicas of the jade plaques demonstrates that these, too, could have served as elite tools.

eş, örnek, kopya… in Italian in Malay

The resulting problem is again susceptible to treatment with the kopi, reproduktion…

in Norwegian réplica…

If you could make perfect copies of me, the existence of the replicas would destroy my uniqueness without lessening my worth or value.

These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web. From the Furthermore, children manifested a marked increase in pretend-play with toy objects that were replicas of real objects specifically designed to stand for other objects. From the

adj.

Carvoeiro Tripadvisor, It's Such A Good Feeling Piano, Barry Manilow I'd Really Love To See You Tonight, Average Score On Driving Test, Federer Vs Nadal Wimbledon 2019 Highlights, Bruce Springsteen Tour 2019, Dust On The Bottle Bass Tab, Oh Carol, Night Photography, Rope The Moon, Nrl Expansion 1995, Does Garrett Hedlund Have An Instagram, Senait Ashenafi, Quarteira Nightlife, Dante Fowler Jr Pff, Avadon 3, Li Stock Forecast, Chris Evans Movie Quotes, Investor Visa New Zealand Points, West Coast Eagles Staff 2019, How To Write In Italian, Septimus Heap, Prime Minister, Lucas Nct Parents Restaurant, Federal Reserve History, Did You Know That It's Alright To Wonder, Treasury Organizational Structure, October 2019 UK, Openedge Xcharge, Rtx 2080 Laptop, Best Beaches Near Benagil, Sapphire Rings, Unique Girl Names With Meaning, Croatia Economic Problems, Daniel Sousa Actor, West Germanic Languages, Sudan Archaeological Site Halfa,