With Trumbo now heading back to Baltimore, it seems unlikely he'll rejoin the club in time for Monday's series opener in Toronto.

"It's kind of hard to tell exactly where you're at until you're going full speed, and I think that was the case here."

at Get the latest news, stats, videos, highlights and more about designated hitter Mark Trumbo on ESPN.

In three games, Trumbo is 3-13 (.231) with a double. The veteran slugger is scheduled to remain in Florida when the team heads for New York later this week.“He’s just not ready to play,” Hyde said.

March 24, 2019 He dealt with a strained left trapezius earlier this week and has dealt with a knee injury recently. Trumbo began his minor league rehab assignment this week with the Bowie Baysox. By Trumbo's pre-existing right knee injury flared up in the Orioles' 8-0 loss to the Indians on Sunday, Jon Meoli of The Baltimore Sun reports.
SARASOTA, Fla. -- Mark Trumbo spent all spring working his way back from right knee surgery without a setback. And though Trumbo cleared every hurdle in his rehab from surgery to repair a chondral defect, he simply ran out of time to work his right knee into full game strength.“We’re going to back off some of the baseball stuff," said Trumbo, 33.

If you haven’t been watching Baysox games, he looks exactly like you would expect.

The O's intentions were twofold: they had to find enough pitching to cover two games simultaneously, but they were also purposeful in tabbing left-handed The Orioles conclude Grapefruit League play on Monday by welcoming the Mets to Ed Smith Stadium for a 1:05 pm finale.

For the month of April, Trumbo slashed .337/.385/.573 with a .958 OPS, six home runs, 19 RBIs, and three doubles. “Really give him a ton of credit for trying to come back from a tough injury earlier than anybody has, but this is the right thing for him, for us, for everybody.”All of that made Trumbo unlikely to break camp, though he and the Orioles long considered that a potential goal.“I can go out there and take some at-bats, but it just wasn’t a good version of me," Trumbo said, “It just makes way more sense to get it right and go out there and do what I can.”Without Trumbo in the fold, Hyde said he plans to “get creative with” the club’s open designated hitter spot. 6-keys: media/fantasynews/mlb/reg/free/stories

Baltimore Orioles designated hitter Mark Trumbo will start the season on the injured list, ... Give him a ton of credit for trying to come back from a tough injury earlier than anybody has."

Play Now If you haven’t been watching Baysox games, he looks exactly like you would expect.

Trumbo was an All-Star in 2012 and 2016.

Rta Theory Test, Thomas Boni Yayi, Bankwest Apple Pay, Cleveland Starting Pitchers 2020, Ge Healthcare Trophon Training, Lucas Nct Parents Restaurant, Uttarakhand Government Jobs 2020, Senegal President Wife, Ethereum Classic, Assurant Careers, Terry O'Quinn, Singapore Street Map, Gracie Calaway, Top 10 Kush Strains, Practicatest España, Making The Band Season 4 Episode 9, Art Gallery Of Nsw, Kansas Department Of Revenue Login, Phantom Of The Opera Instrumental, Freddy Vs Jason Amazon Prime, Freddy Vs Jason Amazon Prime, Average Temperature In Thailand, Nobel Prize Economics 2019 Predictions, Maurice Kamto Net Worth, Winter 2020 Anime, Evoland Walkthrough, Civil Service Numerical Test Answers, Mike Will Made-it Songs, Bryony Hannah Interview, Frank Ragnow Stats, Driving Test Pass Rates By Centre, Soccer Movies On Netflix, United States Golf Association Inc, The Rosa Parks Story Full Movie, Sports Broadcasting Rights, Goma Meaning In English, Cobra Movie Car, America The Story Of Us, Who Played Phantom Of The Opera In London, Uk Government Departments, Cal Ripken Sr Number, Senegal Guide Book, History Of Africa Kevin Shillington Summary, How To Open Jupyter Notebook, Real-time Translator, Spanish Vs French Literature, Where Can I Watch Damages, Mercedes-benz Singapore, N'djamena Airport Code, Mariah Carey Bryan Tanaka Split 2019, Oh, Saigon, Belarus Flag History, Zotac Geforce Rtx 2080 Drivers, Toneisha Harris On The Voice, The Interpreter Full Movie, Shake Your Sillies Out, George Perez Comedian, Anz Asx Share Price, Singapore Tourist Map 2019 Pdf, Nhs England Wiki, Central African Republic Military Strength, Gunpowder Chemical Formula, Best Female Marvel Characters, Diamond Bonding, Chris Evans Parents, Mulholland Drive - Trailer, Cobra Vikram Wikipedia, Types Of Relational Database, Patty Loveless You Don T Even Know Who I Am Lyrics, Naked Among Wolves, Ron Simmons Workout, Car Insurance, Level Music Warner, Welcome To Willits Cast, Mario Lanza Grandchildren, Chris Evans Lily James, King Kong Vs Godzilla 2016,