Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! He also co-wrote singles for Holly Dunn, Tim McGraw, and Jo Dee Messina, and recorded with Mary Chapin Carpenter, George Jones, and Marty Stuart.

3 About Ships That Don't Come In "Ships That Don't Come In" is a song recorded by American country music singer Joe Diffie that reached the Top 5 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) chart in 1992. I could tell he'd had a tough life By the way he sat and stared And me, I'd come to push and shove So I pulled up a chair.

Joe Diffie: 10 Essential Songs “Pickup Man,” “Ships That Don’t Come In,” and a stunning duet with Mary Chapin Carpenter

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website.

Ships That Don’t Come In Cd cover Joe Diffie ( Epic 1992 ) The song written by Paul Nelson and Dave Gibson, was recorded by Joe Diffie, between late 1991 and early 1992, with the production of Bob Montgomery and Johnny Slate, was released on April 14, 1992, the song would reach the number 5 of the lists of country songs of the USA and the lists of songs from Canada, reached number 3.

Get track

Lyrics to 'Ships That Don't Come In' by Joe Diffie.

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

We talked of roa

Raised in Velma, Oklahoma, Diffie worked in a foundry while playing local nightclubs in Oklahoma and moved to Nashville in 1986 to work for Gibson Guitar Corporation.

Between 1990 and 2004, he had 35 singles that charted on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs chart, five of … In addition to these cuts, he has 12 other top ten singles and ten other top 40 hits on the same chart.

After working as a demo singer in the 1980s, he signed with Epic Records' Nashville division in 1990.

2,579 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

I could tell he'd had a tough life By the way he sat and stared And me, I'd come to push and shove So I pulled up a chair.

Loading player…

Between 1990 and 2004, he had 35 singles that charted on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs chart, five of which peaked at number one.

His first album arrived in 1990 when country music was thr…

Phantom Of The Opera 25th Anniversary Google Drive, Winter Solstice Iceland, Man Of The Year Juice Wrld Change, What Is Brock Lesnar Doing Now, St Kilda Theme Song Remix, How Many Days In December 2020, Albania Population, Phil Brown Actor, Lexicon Devil, Jonathan Lapaglia, Kaggle Tasks, Dragon Nest 3, Can You Get Pregnant After Donating Eggs, Sam Worthington Wife, Madeleine Sami Shortland Street, Joe Dante, Oh What A Circus, Menelaus Death, Mark Hembrow Movies And Tv Shows, Should My Child Learn Chinese Or Spanishcascais Weather April, The Crystals - Da Doo Ron Ron Lyrics, Ballard Power Systems, Tornadoes On Netflix, Eva Noblezada Hadestown, Cameroon Facts, Phantom Of The Opera Lyrics All I Ask Of You, Last King Of Portugal, The Real Algarve Resident, Marriage Boot Camp Season 16 Episode 9, Cipollini Nk1k Frame, Ring‑tailed Lemur, Andrew Brayshaw Supercoach, Loretta Lynn Concert History, Glee Season 5 Episode 2, Giani Zail Singh In Hindi, Bharatbenz Logo Png, Edd Online, Britannia Royal Naval College Courses, Dangerous Beauty On Netflix, Act Hazard Perception Test, Romanian Vs Spanish, Federal Pay Raise, Modern English Words Used In Conversation, Who Colonized Zimbabwe, Reckonable Residence Ireland, Radwimps Japanese Band, Avernum 6 Quests, Julia Holter - In The Same Room, Afl Pre Season 2019, Types Of Adverbs Exercises With Answers, Benin Currency To Usd, Princess Diana Fashion Influence, Teach Yourself Brazilian Portuguese Pdf, Lego Dc Super Villains Trailer, Fantasy Baseball Sleepers, Hello In Russian Zdravstvuyte, Phyno -- Connect Mp3 9jaflaver,