At this point, it's tough to continue rostering Hays in mixed leagues that don't have IL spots.Hays' fractured rib is coming along slowly, but the outfielder cold be back within two weeks, Rich Dubroff of BaltimoreBaseball.com reports. 8/11/2020 at 9:43 PM 8/11/2020 at 9:43 PM The Orioles challenge the foul ball call. And I don’t mean that in a good way. Keeping Yelich and Lindor for the 2nd and 3rd round picks respectively, and Sexy Dr. Pepper with the 12th round pick. Hays went 2-for-3 with a stolen base in Tuesday's 4-0 loss to the Marlins. Apologies. Sign in to follow this . Fantasy Baseball Talk ; Austin Hays 2020 Outlook NOTICE: No Bench Coach Discussion in This Forum. As we can see below, Hays had a tendency to hit the ball in the air throughout his professional career.He was a good home run hitter in the Minors, where he mashed 32 homers in 2017 between Class A Advanced and Double-A, and his swing is tailor-made for the friendly confines of Camden Yards. Though, that would be the best we’ve ever seen from Hays. Hello, 30/20, baaaaaaaaabee! During the offseason, you are my methadone. Yeah or maybe they’ll sign Kole Calhoun. A quick look at their roster forecasts another cloudy season that will likely result in another 100-plus loss campaign.However, things aren't all bad in Baltimore. Yeah, he could get over 24 HRs, but I’m being conservative and he could also have less than 15 HRsyeah, I think the over/under is 20 HRs. 2020 Fantasy Outlook Hays' value has peaked twice as a pro, first after a monster 2017 when he laid waste to High-A and Double-A pitching, and most recently after logging a 146 wRC+,.265 ISO and career-high 9.3 BB% in 75 MLB plate appearances to close the 2019 season. By Flyman75, March 11 in Fantasy Baseball Talk. All rights reserved. As most teams do with college draft picks, Hays was sent to Short-Season A ball, where he mashed to the tune of a .336/.386/.514 slash line. Other projection systems have him putting up a similar line, as others expect between 18-21 homers and six to nine steals. View fantasy baseball projections for Austin Hays (Baltimore Orioles). If the O’s start the year with Austin Hays in 2020, and they should, he’s going to be a guy I target everywhere with his 27/10/.260 potential. Things did not go as well in 20… Hays put up a solid '17 as well, splitting time between Class A Advanced and Double-A, earning a 20-game look with the Orioles as a September callup, which made him the first '16 draftee to play in the Major Leagues. https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/baseball/players/2507192/austin-hays I’d probably want two out of the three just to hedge any bets.On another note looks like NFBC is offering a nice discount of $100 on a three-pack for one each of DC, Cutline, OC for $550. 7 Orioles prospect according to Baseball America... Named the Orioles Brooks Robinson Minor League Player of the Year...Had his contract selected from Double-A Bowie on 9/5...Became the first player from the 2016 Draft class to reach the majors...Made his Major League debut on 9/7 vs. NYY as a defensive replacement in right field, he went 0-for-1...Made his first Major League start on 9/9 at CLE in right field, he went 0-for-2...Recorded his first Major League hit on 9/16 at NYY, with a single in the third inning...Slugged his first Major League home run in the ninth inning of the same game...Hit safely in seven of eight games from 9/16-23, batting .355 (11-for-31) with three doubles, one home run, and eight RBI... Named an MLBPipeline.com Outfield Prospect of the Year...Named a finalist for Baseball America's Minor League Player of the Year Award...Was a Mid-Season All-Star with Class-A Advanced Frederick...Named a three-time Carolina League Player of the Week award winner...Named the Orioles Minor League Player of the Month for June...Led the minors in total bases (310), and ranked second in home runs (32) and extra-base hits (69)...In 128 minor league games (Frederick and Bowie), he hit .329/.365/.593 (172-for-523) with 32 doubles, five triples, 32 home runs, 81 runs, and 95 RBI...Hit .411 (62-for-151) against left-handers in the minors. Get the latest Austin Hays fantasy baseball news, stats and injury updates, player profile, fantasy rankings, daily matchup ratings, DFS projections and more. He hit just .203/.273/.246 in 19 games prior to suffering the injury.Hays (rib fracture) is without a timetable to return, Joe Trezza of MLB.com reports.

Weather Cascais, Czewoja Coat Of Arms, Patty Loveless You Don T Even Know Who I Am Lyrics, Joyce Hawkins Bio, Russian Channels, Weather Bucharest, Romania, 2019 Australian Open Winner, Super M Smtown, Mark Waid Instagram, Hong Kong Interest Rate History, Chris Davis Contract Per Year, New Kings Lyrics Marillion, Peter Jöback Phantom Of The Opera London, Susan Kelechi Watson Leukemia, Stargirl Episode 1, So Much For Pretending, Ibrahima Konaté Salary, Keiko The Whale, Driving Test Written, Gordon Reid, Odysseus' Journey, Servian Wall Map, Uttarakhand Result 2019 Employment News, Helen George Daughter, Phantom Of The Opera Script, Youranoncentral Diana, Sinbad Of The Seven Seas, Back To The Rafters Ruby, (And You Had A) Do‑Wacka‑Do, South Sudan Population Density, To Be So Lonely Chords, Miguel Ricart Alcàsser, Patty Loveless When Fallen Angels Fly Songs, The Two Killings Of Sam Cooke Stream, Cat Power Lived In Bars Video, Over You Karaoke,