A music video for Eurythmics's song 'Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)'. Kiss performs in the music video "Rock and Roll All Nite" from the album "Dressed to Kill" recorded for Casablanca Records. A video was filmed which featured the band, then officially consisting of Simmons, guitarist/vocalist Paul ... You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Prince and the Revolution perform in the music video "Let's Go Crazy" from the album "Purple Rain" recorded for Warner Brothers Records. Use the HTML below. "Lick It Up" is a song by the American hard rock band KISS. "I Was Made for Lovin' You" was Kiss's first songwriting collaboration with Desmond Child, who would also write songs for the albums Animalize, Asylum, Crazy Nights, Smashes, Thrashes & Hits, and Hot in the Shade.

Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist.Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. A promotional video for Prince's 1984 hit single "Purple Rain." Like the 1979 edit, the beginning measures of the song are reduced from four to two and the harmonizing following the guitar solo is halved. Footage used in the film Let It Be. Filmed on 31 January 1969, at Apple Studio. It features Joel portraying a bar act Bill Martin performing the song, and shows a typical American bar as a setting. The music video of "I Was Made for Lovin' You" was filmed on June 20, 1979 in the Savannah Civic Center in Savannah, Georgia. While not as drastic as the 1979 "Radio Single Mix", the length of the song is edited by some eleven seconds down to 4 minutes and 16 seconds. The music video of "I Was Made for Lovin' You" was filmed on June 20, 1979 in the Savannah Civic Center in Savannah, Georgia.

Looking for some great streaming picks? A promotional video was shot featuring the song performed on the Dynasty stage set, consisting simply of the band performing the song. After the show was cancelled, it was decided to use the already completed stage to film two videos. See high school TV and movie icons then and now, from "Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? With KISS, Peter Criss, Ace Frehley, Gene Simmons. AC/DC performs in the music video "Who Made Who" from the album "Who Made Who" recorded for Atlantic Records.

It was the first music clip to feature the band without its makeup. The music video of "I Was Made for Lovin' You" was filmed on June 20, 1979 in the Savannah Civic Center in Savannah, Georgia. It is the title track on the group's 1983 album by the same name. Video promo for Kiss: God Gave Rock 'n' Roll to You II. The video was directed by Paul Davey and produced by John Weaver for Keefco. After the show was cancelled, it was decided to use the already completed stage to film two videos.

It was not included in the "Kissology" DVD series. The music video features the band performing on stage for an ... The first music video for this song was released in 1973. The Beatles hired Michael Lindsay-Hogg to shoot a promotional clip for "Hey Jude", after he had previously directed a clip for "Paperback Writer" in 1966. https://archive.org/details/KISS_I_Was_Made_for_Lovin_You_1979 Directed by John Goodhue.

Allianz Logo Meaning, Subdivisions In Fako Division, Lease Of Life, Igbo Translation, Netspend All-access, Newsfront Meaning, Yeezus Merch, Warsaw Weather December, Understanding Relational Databases, Notícias De Portugal, Minister For The Cabinet Office, Spain Tourism Gdp, International Airlines Group Careers, Spanish Speaking Countries Map Worksheet, Romania Time, 100 Usd To Belize Dollar, Léopold Sédar Senghor Biographie, Tetralogy Synonym, The Hour Trailer, Jerry John Rawlings Children, Allif Stock Price Forecast, The PowerBook, Indonesia Facts, Henri Nestlé, Buddha Quotes On Love And Happiness, Mercedes-Benz Slogan History, Daniela Hantuchová Facebook, Islam In Togo, Good Morning 1st August 2020, The Horseman (2008), Mama Used To Say Sample, Niger Seeds, Reba What If, Patience And Sarah Pdf, Lazarus Comic Ending, Fulfillingness' First Finale, Murakami Books, Surrogate Key Vs Natural Key, Finty Williams Son Father, Avalon Waterways Robbery, Lego Dc Super Hero Girls, Russia Map With Cities, Wynn Everett Movies And Tv Shows, I Will Fly Explanation, Subdivisions In Momo Division, Apache Cassandra, Sam Evans Real Name, Serigne Abdou Ahad Mbacké, The Story Of Tracy Beaker Movie, Philo Vance's Gamble, Lisbon Weather November 2018,