If you’ve learned anything from history class, you’ll know that it was never YOUR country to begin with. Be glad you don’t have to encounter them. I think the best way to deal with these instances is to ignore the comment, but I know people won’t, so I think replying to the comment with a joke from the fandom is the next best option. They look like girls, etc-Putting on makeup doesn’t always mean BTS wants to be “feminine”, it may be about creating the best possible version of themselves and enhancing their already amazing features.-Sometimes it’s for a certain concept/theme of their music, sometimes it’s just because they want to.-Originally men wore makeup so it’s not really something new or anything to be weirded out about.-Most male western celebrities wear makeup and you don’t judge them, so why are you judging BTS? Plus idk about you, but I can tell myself that I was super clever, and isn’t that all the validation you need?“I like hate comments more than no comment, I don’t know you, BUT YOU KNOW MY NAME” -Cypher 4 (Basically all the cyphers)"Min Suga genius jjang jjang man boong boong” -Suga“Let Me Know” when you find where I asked for your opinion└───── *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。. Rapper Owen Ovadoz criticized BTS fans for their response towards Hash Swan during Jungkook's false dating rumors. Personally I think it’s harmless fun, because you’re not insulting the person and it’s something funny you can share with other Army.And if you’re replying on Twitter, make sure to include I’m voting for This will only show the hater that you are using their attention seeking to help BTS!If you’re talking to a person you know or just someone in person, you can still use these because even thought they may not make any sense, just by saying them, you will evoke the inner savage Min Yoongi in you and your tongue technology will rip the haters to shreds. Unique, gorgeous, love yourself. BTS Reaction to you ignoring them because of a rumor This was requested by an anonymous user. I tried to come up with a different rumor for each one, and tried to make some of them funny. This could be to a friend who is also an Army, or Kpop fan. Let’s create a positive image for Army in 2018!But before we get into it, NEVER under any circumstances use derogatory terms, racists comments, insult someone’s appearance, weight, etc.

Just this morning I was watching cute moments of BTS and EXO since guess what?! #51 Zeroda, Aug 1, … While international fans are crazy of BTS, Korean media and journalists ignore the achievements of 7 boys from Bighit Entertainment. But then something happened with the fandom. So I was a huge fan of bts, I stayed up until like 4am to watch their first billboard award show (timezones), I cried when blood sweat and tears came out, I even had a BTS phone case. I was a massive fan of them and their music and I was honestly proud to call myself an army. And a lot of times management/designers create things that BTS have no control over and aren’t aware of until it is released.└───── *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿✿✼:*゚:.。..。.

But if I’m still feeling rage from someone’s rudeness, the last thing I do before I move on with my life is rant. Monday marked the 2019 MTV Video Music Awards. It was wonderful how [the BTSVMAs] came together, and it was very true to our fandom," Day said. I have had at least three times where I encountered extreme antis and ranted the whole story to my friends. But the similarities stop there if you know what different genres of music sound like, and have eyes that can see the biggest of details like the difference in the amount of members and video concepts, which judging from your comment I assume you can’t and therefore should get them checked out along with your common sense.What they say: BTS will fade away and become irrelevantWhat you say: By irrelevant, do you mean having a world tour coming up, another album being released soon, trending on Twitter basically everyday, and their global fan base growing exponentially? :*・゚゚・* ─────┘I hope you enjoyed reading my blog and will make a promise to yourself to be civil with others and encourage them to be as well so Army and BTS will have an amazing 2018!These steps/answers may not apply in every situation but you can probably use it as inspiration for your own! -If BTS were girls they’d be beautiful and Army already knows and loves it anyway :)*Then attach/show pics of Suga as the transfer studentWhat You Say Back: Well it is kind of hard to tell if you're new to them. Read our When someone starts talking shit about BTS and I’m trying not to get involvedWhen I realize their talking shit about BTS is directed at meWhen it’s literally the 3rd time it’s happened this weekOKAY YOU KNOW WHAT, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS DISRESPECT

Yup, I agree with you!”*Then spam them/show them gorgeous pictures of BTS! Discussion in 'K-POP' started by Jimins_pinkie, Aug 1, ... And I really wanna ignore some fans.

Stevie Wilkerson Contract, How To Pronounce December In English, Treasury Front Office, Middle Office And Back Office Pdf, Iag Loyalty Logo, Billy The Kid, Sines, Portugal Map, How To Get On The Black Market, R Venkataraman Mother Name, Lisbon, Portugal Address, I Dream Too Much 2015, Mikasa Ackerman, 2012 Building Code Compendium, Five Days At Memorial Life And Death In A Storm-ravaged Hospital Pdf, Walk Away Horror Movie 2020, Jan Ullrich 2020, Countdown Movie 1968, Superhero Dance Games, Dante Fowler Jr Pff, Bankwest Mortgage, Honeywell Ms9520 Programming Guide, Batman: Rise Of Sin Tzu, Mark Coffey Real Estate, Tourist Map Of Romania, Navy Demo Pay Scale 2020, Stardust Film, Edd Online, DMV Practice Test In Spanish Printable California, Blame It On The Boogie, How Do You Feel Lyrics Evvie, In The Aeroplane Over The Sea Cover, Belinda Bromilow Movies And Tv Shows, Sea Wolf Imdb, Freddy P, Petersen Kolumba, Namu The Killer Whale Cast, Princess Diana Husband, What Songs Did Kandi Burruss Wrote For Other Artists, Hercules In The Haunted World Blu-ray Review, Ben Jonson Discoveries, President Of Chad Wife, Level 3 Spanish Reading, Azerbaijan Population (2020), Aurelian Wall, Sleeper Hitters 2020, Kinshasa Port, Bamenda Ii Council, Weather In Morocco In August, Boris Johnson Cabinet 2020, Maya Angelou Movies And Tv Shows, Come Over, I Remember Phantom Of The Opera Lyrics, Colorado Kool‑Aid, Buyology: Truth And Lies About Why We Buy Summary, Driving Test Practise, What Does A Regents Diploma Look Like, Spanish Writing Sample, Rta E Test Questions And Answers, Red Joan Plot, Saving General Yang Review, Cipollini Rb1k The One, Simon Rasmussen Zumbo Instagram, Scarlett Johansson And Chris Evans Chemistry, Gigi Graham Life, Andrew Velazquez Salary, Call The Midwife Cast 2018, Tammy Wynette - D-i-v-o-r-c-e Lyrics, Tom King Books, Ethereum Logo Vector, Entre A Serpente E A Estrela, Garhwa News, Dustfinger Actor, Hazard Perception Test On Iphone, Fringe Dwellers Aboriginal, Portugal Traditions, Monsanto Portugal, I, Daniel Blake Netflix, Alvor Forum, Mitchelton Scott Jersey, Lesotho Currency To Usd, Google Finance Watchlist, Rba Iui Cost, The Bodyguards Story: Diana, The Crash, And The Sole Survivor Pdf, Uele River Pronunciation,