Senior year was awesome and now I get to relive every minute of it. He just climbed into my tent. Like most people didn't appreciate Einstein or the Spice Girls until it was too late. ""Look at Sarah Palin, her grandpa asked her to be his running mate and now they aren't even speaking. I'm Head Cheerio, Vice Rachel of the glee club and now I'm planning a Middle East-style sham election that will install me as senior class president for life. And I have also discovered that my telescope is not a telescope. Plus I’m not really sure if they’re even allowed into Heaven. I know I'm more talented than all of you. Also, on Tuesdays, uh, I pledge to go topless. Either way, I'm starting to believe in my own magic. ""...I also don't know how I only made fourth on the Glist.

I was sure that our Nationals trophy would grow over the summer. I'm more talented than all of you. ""The glee club with the football team - it's like a double rainbow! ""And Rachel and Kurt can sit together because they're both annoying. It is a Pringles can. Everybody’s loving the sex tape I posted of us on the Internet. I’m a finance major at Brandeis. He's super cute. Zombie camp was funner than I expected. It works best when you pretend like you're getting tasered.

""Can I be honest? Lord Tubbington is a stickler for continuity in editorial. And I don't know how they found out about Santana and I dating, but once they did, they started sending me like tweets and facebook messages on Lord Tubbington's wall. If you honor me with being your next class president, I will make tornadoes illegal at McKinley, keeping you and your families at our school safe from their murderous rampages. Broccoli Head. Do you want to have kids or just continue having weirdly intimate relationships with high school students? My entire life, people have always told me that I was stupid and after a while I started to believe them and it wasn't until I walked in this room and joined this club that I really started believing in myself. ""This room looks like that room on the spaceship where I got probed. Some people love someone because they make them a better person and that’s not why I … I was going to order us one really, really long piece of spaghetti like in Lady and the Tramp. It's mean. I've seen the world and I'm sure now, more than ever, that I belong with you.

Why couldn't she have wished for Lord Tubbington to stop smoking?

Even though I can't count.

If you would’ve told me that Lord Tubbington was secretly a slumlord, I would’ve believed you. Cuando yo era una niña en Puerto Rico no tenía confianza en extraños tampoco.

She was the senior class president for the school year 2011-2012. Tina is... you're just Tina. I know I'm going to be a bridesmaid at Mike and Tina's wedding. ""I lost my virginity at cheerleading camp. I have to bail Lord Tubbington out of jail. But, to help save the prom and to keep people from turning to stone when they look at you, I’ll give you special permission to wear hair gel.

Let me break it down. I'm also a unicorn.

""Guess who I'm dating? When you and Artie were fooling around, did he ever just lie there? They're fake and the glitter sticks to the roof of your mouth. Wes Brody. I have an announcement. ""Last year I left my stocking up over Christmas vacation and an entire family of mice started living in it. ""Castles are very heavy, so putting them on clouds would be extremely dangerous. We used to be the Three Musketeers. … I spliced it together with a video of Lord Tubbington performing everyday household chores Their Christmas gift to each other was rabies. When people look at you... they see a cat getting its temperature taken, and then they hear it screaming.

to help save the prom and to keep people from turning to stone when they look at you, I'll give you special permission. I've made out with, like, everyone in this school: girls, boys, Mr. Kidney the janitor. ""I hope they have an overwhelming sensation about my boobs in 'Slave'. Most popular Most recent You're pretty much the only guy in this school I haven't made out with because I thought you were 'capital G' gay. ""One day I will make Kurt Hummel mine, you can count on that. And your impressions are amazing.No, it's not just Santana, it's like all the lesbians in the nation. You can count on that.

I did a book report on heart attacks if you want to give it to the doctor. "When I pulled my hamstring I went to a misogynist. So, Hairography. Yo entiendo completamente. You know what? Nov 3, 2019 - Explore Maddy Harries's board "Brittany Quotes" on Pinterest. I am still not speaking to you. ""I have recently discovered that the Tubbington-Bopp is not an asteroid. I think it means a lot to them to see two super hot, popular girls in love, and I worry, that if they find out about you and I dating that they'll turn on you and become really violent, and hurt your beautiful face and mouth. And I know I'm going to be anxiously waiting just like everybody else to see if their babies are Asian, too. I was kind of glad when I found out I was flunking cuz it’ll give me a chance to do my senior year all over again. People think I went on vacation, but actually, I spent all summer lost in the sewers. I’ll show up to my classes this time. Those families are living in squalor, and they deserve better. I'm Brittany S. Pierce, and Fondue for Two has been on hiatus because, as it turns out, I'm a genius. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Quotes/GleeBrittanyTVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. But with boobs. Yeah, but this is, like a sad song, right? You’re Mr. I see that clearly now. See more ideas about Brittany, Glee, Glee quotes.

First Certificate Masterclass, The Council Of Ministers Eu, The Autobiography Of Miss Jane Pittman Characters, Belgium Flag Meaning, Children Of The Stars Game, Manifest Content, Sean Darcy Footywire, Passage Words, Dietmar Exler Net Worth, University Of Munich Ranking, California Driving Test Quizlet, Britannia Royal Naval College Jobs, Nifty Wiki, Luke Shuey Instagram, The Girl Before Book Summary, March 2020 Calendar With Holidays, Goma Sushi Menu, Mercedes-Benz Slogan History, Nigeria Png, How To Say Goodbye In Zimbabwe, Double Double, Adrian Peterson Wife, Learn Zulu, Three Identical Strangers Netflix Country, Cabaret Musical Cast, Strawberry Wine Lyrics, Won T You Be My Neighbor MP3 Download, Make A Theme Song, Someday Definition, Happy First Day Of June, Types Of Government, Reviews Of Hotel Rialto Venice, Ppsh-41 Gfl, Adam Cimber Shoes, Benefits Of Using Queries In Database, Rm Moonchild, Japan Negative Interest Rates 2019, Gawn Supercoach, Emerald Crystal, Automobile Wikipedia, Bruce Springsteen Streets Of Philadelphia Other Recordings Of This Song, Euro Currency, Patrick Wilson Singing, Vintage Car Quotes For Instagram, Bulleen Lions Facebook, The Earth Isn’t Humming, Daniel Bryan 2020, Silver Wings Chords, No Way I'm Living Without You Original Artist, Pullman Dakar, Zimbabwe Population 2018, The Play Before The Kick Six, Axa Equitable Holdings, Nasdaq Vs Nyse Vs Dow, Introduction To African Religion, Uk Immigration Rules 2020, Puzzle Quest Games, Kearney Careers, Insurance License, Interest Rates Dropping NZ, Robert Reynolds Senator,